Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recording herself in the car listening to that song pretending like she has a boyfriend or whatever was so painful to watch. No one believes a man is interested in you in real life Tracy. Her screenshots of her texting her “male” friends hi daddy I can nottttt. She’s a mess a bleeping train wreck I literally get secondhand embarrassment every time she posts I can’t even imagine what her “friends” and family truly think.
She acts like a 16 year old ... it’s so bleeping hard to watch lol

Reactions: 6
I truly think she doesn’t remember what it is like to flirt/meet someone. The playing coy routine is old, stale and boring... her mouth gets her in trouble every single time she opens it.

She acts like a 16 year old ... it’s so bleeping hard to watch lol

Has she ever been touched as a child or teen. Molested etc.....

Reactions: 1
I kinda get the sense she has...between all of these posts about it and when she said she’d tell her 10-yr-old self that she’s safe/“he” can’t hurt her...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say that. Is there a reason why all of a sudden shes posting all this pedophile stuff. Is this her way of saying something happened to her?

Reactions: 4
I was just about to say that. Is there a reason why all of a sudden shes posting all this pedophile stuff. Is this her way of saying something happened to her?
Maybe it’s because she lost her virginity when she was 12. She lied about her age, said she was 16. At least that’s the story she told on the podcast.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s because she lost her virginity when she was 12. She lied about her age, said she was 16. At least that’s the story she told on the podcast.
I’m sorry, did you say lost her virginity at 12? Did I miss that on the podcast?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, did you say lost her virginity at 12? Did I miss that on the podcast?
she claimed the guy put it in and then took it right out so technically she says she lost her virginity when she was 12

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg woowwwwww ok that would explain why she is always trying to be seen as a sexpot etc, if she was sexualized too early. Thats awful. 12 is too early in my opinion. She should talk to someone about that might, help her get thru this divorce more smoothly and mentally stable if she did. Relationships cant just be about sex and perky boobs and biting your lip thats only one part of it. I do feel bad that that happened to her cos thats soo young esp if the guy was older which i imagine he was if she lied and said she was 16 ☹ i wonder how her relationship with her dad was and is.... also guys btw theres an 11th thread started once this one is full 🤓

A5774012-8955-4315-B449-A86159B8BF35.jpeg

She's really obsessed with letting us know that she isnt gonna let us know when she finds love But also pins comments saying anyone would be lucky to be with her......

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

New thread for once this one is full :)

Reactions: 1
The happy birthday post in her story for @schrodd is her cousin... i had a little look through his profile so obviously his last name is schroeder so he must be on tracy's mom side and the grandma is in a few pics with him too, they could not look like a more all american white family if they tried. No wonder she tries to spice up her life by pretending to be greek/italian/hispanic if she's around such a regemented strict structure that it perceives to be. Her mom & dad are registered at a country club for christ sake, the cousin is a college football kid they could not be more white if they tried (this aint a racist post before anyone jumps on the white lives matter campaign, i'm white too and just stating what I can clearly see from my own culture's perspective)
Tracy's mom's maiden name was Schroeder. That's GERMAN. Wanna know how Ik now? BECAUSE MY LAST NAME IS SCHROEDER AND I AM GERMAN TOO. She really has to bleeping quit this weird fake nationality tit before I call her out and that witch has zero argument because honey I have the same last name. No foolin here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.