Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of all her friends that have kids. She's then only one I see that barely interacts with her kids unless its sitting on the couch or having them pose for stupid pics. She's the only one that I see that ALWAYS has someone helping or watching the kids all together. Shes the only one that's always constantly drinking/ posting about drinking, posting about hanging out constantly, posting about sex all the time and last but not least remind us how bad ass scorpios are.

I actually want to know what these friends say about her behind her back cause i know they don't see this as normal behavior for a mom of 3. Sammy doesn't even have kids and she barely posts anything at all. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What bothers me is, she can’t do the mom thing alone. She has to have help to do basic everyday things with her kids. Most SAHM are able to watch their toddlers and maintain a home(go grocery shopping, do dishes, feed the kids, clean, do laundry, etc.) throughout the day without help from an S/O or family. It’s not easy by any means but it needs to be done. She’s had a huge support system from day 1 and still can’t get it together.
I don’t know how school is starting off in Jersey, either in person or virtual. If it’s virtual, she’s going to have to actually help guide Skylar through it. Then she’ll be complaining about that also.
OMG seriously!! I'm primarily a SAHM, have 2 small kids, and no freaking help whatsoever! My parents & in-laws are around, but they all work full time. They would never allow, or want me dumping my kids off to them after a 40 hour work week lol. Nor would I ever want to! Like take care of your own kids? Why does everyone else have to? Tracy makes me so mad, ugh. She has no idea what it takes to do it all on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Out of all her friends that have kids. She's then only one I see that barely interacts with her kids unless its sitting on the couch or having them pose for stupid pics. She's the only one that I see that ALWAYS has someone helping or watching the kids all together. Shes the only one that's always constantly drinking/ posting about drinking, posting about hanging out constantly, posting about sex all the time and last but not least remind us how bad ass scorpios are.

I actually want to know what these friends say about her behind her back cause i know they don't see this as normal behavior for a mom of 3. Sammy doesn't even have kids and she barely posts anything at all. 🤷‍♀️
Thats because actually mothers spend time with their children vs being face first in a phone photoshopping pictures.

Reactions: 5
The happy birthday post in her story for @schrodd is her cousin... i had a little look through his profile so obviously his last name is schroeder so he must be on tracy's mom side and the grandma is in a few pics with him too, they could not look like a more all american white family if they tried. No wonder she tries to spice up her life by pretending to be greek/italian/hispanic if she's around such a regemented strict structure that it perceives to be. Her mom & dad are registered at a country club for christ sake, the cousin is a college football kid they could not be more white if they tried (this aint a racist post before anyone jumps on the white lives matter campaign, i'm white too and just stating what I can clearly see from my own culture's perspective)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s seldom that you even see pictures of it anymore. All you see is the shore house or someone else’s house/pool.
I have been wondering for months! Like I love spending time with my mom but I’m sorry as a grown woman with kids I can only do oh so many days with her. Idk how Trashy has been in her moms house for months you never see her at her own place what grown woman chooses their parents place over their own private parent less home? That makes no sense to me she has to be homeless probably couldn’t afford the rent seeing as how she has no job and asks ppl online for money.

Reactions: 12
I have been wondering for months! Like I love spending time with my mom but I’m sorry as a grown woman with kids I can only do oh so many days with her. Idk how Trashy has been in her moms house for months you never see her at her own place what grown woman chooses their parents place over their own private parent less home? That makes no sense to me she has to be homeless probably couldn’t afford the rent seeing as how she has no job and asks ppl online for money.
Why would she stay at her own house? That would mean she would have to act like a mom of 3 and care for her kids , cook. feed, bathe, clean, interact and not go out drinking. Heavens no. Who does that? 🤦‍♀️

She will jump at any opportunity for others to take care of her kids. Always has , this is not something new that she needs help as a single mother.
And I see random comments on her posts asking if she paid it forward like she said she would, and of course she never replies. Whoever sent her money is an IDIOT.

Reactions: 15
Why would she stay at her own house? That would mean she would have to act like a mom of 3 and care for her kids , cook. feed, bathe, clean, interact and not go out drinking. Heavens no. Who does that? 🤦‍♀️

She will jump at any opportunity for others to take care of her kids. Always has , this is not something new that she needs help as a single mother.
And I see random comments on her posts asking if she paid it forward like she said she would, and of course she never replies. Whoever sent her money is an IDIOT.
Bc she spent that money on herself. Not her kids, not to someone who needs it. On her bleeping self.

The more I read about her the more disgusted I get at her selfishness. I dont see her ever paying it forward with anything. She doesnt even buy her kids nice clothing. They always look so tacky. I understand its summer but dress your kids.

Her recent story of her in the pool with the comment "peace and quiet" she has no bleeping clue what real working moms 24/7 mothers deal with. My peace and quiet is when we are all sleeping. Its when I can eat dinner at midnight bc i finished all my things to do. Its when my child is dropped off at my MIL so I can go to work to pay for his clothing/food, etc. My quiet time is when I'm at work dealing with nasty patients. Just to come home and deal with more tit at home. She has some lavish life..witch has NO CLUE what being a full time mother is like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bc she spent that money on herself. Not her kids, not to someone who needs it. On her bleeping self.

The more I read about her the more disgusted I get at her selfishness. I dont see her ever paying it forward with anything. She doesnt even buy her kids nice clothing. They always look so tacky. I understand its summer but dress your kids.

Her recent story of her in the pool with the comment "peace and quiet" she has no bleeping clue what real working moms 24/7 mothers deal with. My peace and quiet is when we are all sleeping. Its when I can eat dinner at midnight bc i finished all my things to do. Its when my child is dropped off at my MIL so I can go to work to pay for his clothing/food, etc. My quiet time is when I'm at work dealing with nasty patients. Just to come home and deal with more tit at home. She has some lavish life..witch has NO CLUE what being a full time mother is like.
👏👏👏💪 She never had a clue. She claims shes a 24/7 mom . Yeah, on the birth certificate, thats about it.

Reactions: 12
Tracy’s problem is she thinks she’s too good to have a normal job. And honestly i don’t think she can even hold a long term job given her nasty attitude.

I can’t imagine spending every day all day in my parents’ pool without a real job and my parents not telling me to get a job. She’s ridiculous.

The other JL stars realized that just because they had a reality show years ago doesn’t quite mean they never have to work again. Olivia works at a jeweler, Gigi has her extension line, christy still works at the salon, and I’m sure the others are also still working in some capacity

Reactions: 16
first, can we get some claps and snaps for you dealing with patients all day?!
Second, it’s going to be a RUDE awakening next month when those kids have school (in whatever capacity) and she has to be running here there and everywhere for therapies for Julian. We are going to be seeing more and more the “woe is me” bullshit that is CONSISTENT when she “doesn’t have a break.”

I have two littles of my own and i have my job, like you, my “me time” is when they are asleep and I am watching a show by myself, not with my husband, not with anyone, just me. And yes COVID sucks but I would rather my kids be safe, sound and cared for (in whatever capacity) than“let’s go drinking with my BFF and night swim and drink while they are sleeping and someone else watches them.”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her highly edited leg pic in her stories lounging in the pool🙄🙄🙄
Shadow says otherwise :LOL:

Tracy’s problem is she thinks she’s too good to have a normal job. And honestly i don’t think she can even hold a long term job given her nasty attitude.

I can’t imagine spending every day all day in my parents’ pool without a real job and my parents not telling me to get a job. She’s ridiculous.

The other JL stars realized that just because they had a reality show years ago doesn’t quite mean they never have to work again. Olivia works at a jeweler, Gigi has her extension line, christy still works at the salon, and I’m sure the others are also still working in some capacity
I can just imagine when she goes places and if she doesn't get what she wants, she comes out with "do you know who I am"? :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Children are so expensive!!!! I will never understand why both of them decided three was a good idea. Tracy should have listened to her parents, now look at her situation. I did feel bad for her parents, but now I dont. Its about time they tell her to get her tit together and get a job to support her children.

Reactions: 7
T
first, can we get some claps and snaps for you dealing with patients all day?!
Second, it’s going to be a RUDE awakening next month when those kids have school (in whatever capacity) and she has to be running here there and everywhere for therapies for Julian. We are going to be seeing more and more the “woe is me” bullshit that is CONSISTENT when she “doesn’t have a break.”

I have two littles of my own and i have my job, like you, my “me time” is when they are asleep and I am watching a show by myself, not with my husband, not with anyone, just me. And yes COVID sucks but I would rather my kids be safe, sound and cared for (in whatever capacity) than“let’s go drinking with my BFF and night swim and drink while they are sleeping and someone else watches them.”
Thank you, I love what I do and most days it's not as bad but when you deal with rude ppl all day long in a mask & no break, you'd lose your tit too lol.
But as a mom, as you can understand, our me time is short lived bc we need sleep too. Granted I get maybe 5 hours a night. But thats due to me not being able to stop my mind from racing.

Once those babies are in school she won't be able to deal. 100% Tara will be there doing their school work while Tracy does nothing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.