Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even have to put anything on her ig about a guy. So dumb. If you don't want people to guess or know then don't post and just tell your close friends. She's doing it purposely so Corey will find out. She's so immature and petty. She makes my eye twitch on how childish she is. A little childish brat raising children of her own. Good gawd. She's very passive aggressive too I've noticed. 100$ bucks says this mystery man she's with won't last and we'll be able to tell by her posts or stories because she's too immature to directly tell the person their meant for.🙄🙄 Grow up you big witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We need to give medals to these people! More people need to call her out like this. To make it better, they should tag everyone Tracy knows to embarrass her. If you call her out on her venmo scam, please tag all of her friends and the Epstein family so they can see for themselves what a scumbag she is. She always answers she hasn't been out yet to pay it forward. But yet constantly showing herself being out! Tracy, stop sucking random dick for a day (just a day) and return everyones money at this point. Paying it forward shouldn't take months to do. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why is the money still there? What are you “waiting” for???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I predict she will marry again. She will 100% find someone willing to look past all her issues simply because she’s Tracy from jerseylicious and has half a million followers. They will be a simpleton and she will pressure them into a rushed wedding. She will refuse to be the odd one out who is single ESPECIALLY if things get serious with Corey and Brielle-If that happens before it does for her the pressure will really be on. Mark my words!!!!

Anyone else find it odd that Julie still hasn’t posted a pic of the baby? Only a pic of Tracy’s elephant? Who are you, Angelina Jolie girl???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Gotta get to a 1,000 so we have 8 left to make

We need to give medals to these people! More people need to call her out like this. To make it better, they should tag everyone Tracy knows to embarrass her. If you call her out on her venmo scam, please tag all of her friends and the Epstein family so they can see for themselves what a scumbag she is. She always answers she hasn't been out yet to pay it forward. But yet constantly showing herself being out! Tracy, stop sucking random dick for a day (just a day) and return everyones money at this point. Paying it forward shouldn't take months to do. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why is the money still there? What are you “waiting” for???
such a scam artist. She’s been out plenty of times. Idk why she’s still using that as her excuse especially when she provides proof of being out 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s honestly so dense & cant keep up with her lies. I know everyone remembers her posting a question on her stories about where to go out to eat/drink maybe last month? Cuz I sure do! I‘ll still stick to my statement that she beat whoever donated & straight up stole your money under false pretenses! Sad sad sad. All I gotta say is KARMA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It was arias bday today and no sighting of Tracy or the kids at the party, no post, no nothing. And the party looked, well, sad.

Reactions: 4

such a scam artist. She’s been out plenty of times. Idk why she’s still using that as her excuse especially when she provides proof of being out 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s honestly so dense & cant keep up with her lies. I know everyone remembers her posting a question on her stories about where to go out to eat/drink maybe last month? Cuz I sure do! I‘ll still stick to my statement that she beat whoever donated & straight up stole your money under false pretenses! Sad sad sad. All I gotta say is KARMA.
She said in a comment she wished . She had more to give. Maybe if she didn't spend it on herself she would . Scanner. Liar. Thief. Fake.

Reactions: 6

What's even more sad is that she will definitely take one of Corey’s child support checks and replace the money since she spent it all on herself. So who ends up losing here... The kids.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.