Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙋🏻‍♀️Nurse here!🙋🏻‍♀️ There is no such thing as black surgical tape! Surgical incisions can take a turn for the worse very quickly, if not properly taken care of. You need to monitor your incision, daily to make sure there isn’t a potential infection growing and that there is no drainage coming from the site. There is no way you could asses that with black surgical tape, as you wouldn’t be able to see if there was in fact drainage and what the color and consistency of it was.

Tractor-Tray, is just spewing more, insignificant lies!

It appears her incision is closed, internally with surgical glue and what is on the outside of her abdomen, is what’s called Steri-Strips, which keeps the incision protected and help to keep the incision closed.

Reactions: 43
🙋🏻‍♀️Nurse here!🙋🏻‍♀️ There is no such thing as black surgical tape! Surgical incisions can take a turn for the worse very quickly, if not properly taken care of. You need to monitor your incision, daily to make sure there isn’t a potential infection growing and that there is no drainage coming from the site. There is no way you could asses that with black surgical tape, as you wouldn’t be able to see if there was in fact drainage and what the color and consistency of it was.

It appears her incision is closed, internally with surgical glue and what is on the outside of her abdomen, is what’s called Steri-Strips, which keeps the incision protected and help to keep the incision closed.
Thanks for the info!!! What is all this stuff?? Is this a gel or tape??

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the info!!! What is all this stuff?? Is this a gel or tape??
I believe that's gel from the cyro treatments she got. Which is used to tone skin so I'm so confused why she would need it 2 weeks after a tummy tuck????

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She said it's not the incision under the tape and added that the tape turned black from dried blood but if it's not her incision under the tape why is there dried blood and finally why is there tape?
I'm guessing you don't put surgical tape where there isn't an incision or wound, right?

Reactions: 10
She said it's not the incision under the tape and added that the tape turned black from dried blood but if it's not her incision under the tape why is there dried blood and finally why is there tape?
I'm guessing you don't put surgical tape where there isn't an incision or wound, right?
Because Dr FuckASS is a magical surgeon and the only one she trusts to botch her. She has Sicilian skin that heals so well and she has the tiniest Sicilian scar that you can barely see. He’s truly a magician

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to hire a reputable PR team and completely rebrand herself. She created an image based solely on what she thought was popular in 2009. A good management team will force her to get off social media a few weeks and come back as an authentically good person/mom/influencer making tons of money, without being fake with her made-up boyfriends, photoshop, bullying people, wearing tacky tit, not taking care of her kids, and getting shitfaced drunk every weekend. She’s a shitshow relying on unknown agencies with 20 clients to get her noticed. She literally has an advantage bc she’s been on tv but she’s spiraling out of control and might be too far gone to make anything of herself.
I completely agree. I've thought the same, but that would mean Tracy has to remove her head from her ass lol. She really COULD have a decent platform but she's just a terrible human. In all seriousness, what is her niche? Reposting childish memes, taking terrible selfies, pretending she's a good mom who has her kids all by herself 8937 days a month. She doesn't have an ounce of creativity or drive to even try to rebrand this shitshow. She couldn't even keep up with the glamariss... it's honestly very sad we haven't seen her do anything remotely positive.. Tracy is so unauthentic, truly one of the worst "content creators" (and I use that term loosely) on social media and it's why we continue to watch this mess in action

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She gaslights everyone including herself. That incision is nowhere heeled but any means. We all know how she portrays herself (a really great life) the truth she has no life. She is still bitter about her marriage. The makeover I believe is because Corey said who is going to want someone with three kids. That is what this is all about…she is dumb as a box of rocks. She hasn’t figured out yet she is still going to get old.

Reactions: 23
I don’t understand how she can say her scar is so tiny and skin coloured when there’s a very thick bloody piece of tape over her scar which hasn’t come off yet????

A few years ago I had surgery to place 4 screws in my finger and when I had the stitches removed the nurse was so amazed at how well my stitches and incision looked and even asked if she could take a picture. She said I must have kept it very clean. Can’t wait to see dirty Tracy’s scar!!!! She’s gonna wish she showered.

Reactions: 16
It was in her comments after Skylar was born. Someone asked how her recovery was going and she said she was having a really tuff recovery because her episiotomy got infected. (Tracy, you got to wash your vag!) I remember it really well because it’s the reason I got blocked! 😂 I feel like this was when Tracy was the most outrageous in her comments. The entertainment was wild. If you followed Tracy at that time you might remember how it seemed like a big flex for her to say she only pushed 1 time and Skylar came out (doesn’t that mean you have a big vagina?! It’s probably just her magical Sicilian vag that opens and closes!) She even put it in the bio for Skylar’s instagram page. It’s gone now but I found it in a post. Anyway, so I commented with sincere confusion “how did you get an episiotomy if you only pushed 1 time? That would mean the doctor cut you even before you started pushing?” Doesn’t make sense to me.
L and D nurse here ,, if she had her in one push , it explains why she tore.. skylar came shooting out if this is true and that leads to tearing .. there is a reason why at the point (usually at crowning) the midwife/OB tells them to stop pushing or push slowly or breath through a contraction so that the baby sits there for a bit , it allows the perineum to stretch and in turn helps staying intact and hopefully can prevent tearing .. I’ve seen 8, 9 plus pound babies deliver in this way (midwives especially are great with this process) and mom not need a single stitch .. doesn’t really mean she has a loose vag (although in her case … lol 😂) some babies just come shooting out and if she wasn’t that big of a baby (like a 8 pounder or bigger) they can deliver quicker .. regardless of the weight of baby or how loose mom may be or not , if baby comes flying out , mom is at higher risk to tear .. with all that being said, ummm an infection at the episiotomy !?!? In all the years I’ve had as an L and D nurse, I haven’t heard of that ! I mean how !? 😐😳 c/section infection at the incision , yes as that is a whole different ball game and an array of things can lead to getting an infection .. but vaginal laceration/episiotomy!? 😬 We start in at recovery phase in l and d educating mom and it continues in postpartum mom and baby unit until discharge.. we even provide a peri bottle and recommend to use it every time they use the bathroom and to continue at home .. some women are initially scared because they fear the pain but 9/10 when I get my mommy to get up her for that first pee after delivery , I go in with the peri bottle and teach them how to use it while going or after and it makes them feel better and eases that fear .. so she probably wasn’t washing appropriately (either fear of pain, actual pain, lack of knowledge or she’s plain nasty) and guess what’s right next to all that area, our ass, which shits which is basically bacteria. Hence why we encourage to use the peri bottle after every bathroom use.. That’s probably what led to it! 😖

So she pushed one time from 5:15 to 6:20 am 😂
They probably had her labor down in this time frame

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
L and D nurse here ,, if she had her in one push , it explains why she tore.. skylar came shooting out if this is true and that leads to tearing .. there is a reason why at the point (usually at crowning) the midwife/OB tells them to stop pushing or push slowly or breath through a contraction so that the baby sits there for a bit , it allows the perineum to stretch and in turn helps staying intact and hopefully can prevent tearing .. I’ve seen 8, 9 plus pound babies deliver in this way (midwives especially are great with this process) and mom not need a single stitch .. doesn’t really mean she has a loose vag (although in her case … lol 😂) some babies just come shooting out and if she wasn’t that big of a baby (like a 8 pounder or bigger) they can deliver quicker .. regardless of the weight of baby or how loose mom may be or not , if baby comes flying out , mom is at higher risk to tear .. with all that being said, ummm an infection at the episiotomy !?!? In all the years I’ve had as an L and D nurse, I haven’t heard of that ! I mean how !? 😐😳 c/section infection at the incision , yes as that is a whole different ball game and an array of things can lead to getting an infection .. but vaginal laceration/episiotomy!? 😬 We start in at recovery phase in l and d educating mom and it continues in postpartum mom and baby unit until discharge.. we even provide a peri bottle and recommend to use it every time they use the bathroom and to continue at home .. some women are initially scared because they fear the pain but 9/10 when I get my mommy to get up her for that first pee after delivery , I go in with the peri bottle and teach them how to use it while going or after and it makes them feel better and eases that fear .. so she probably wasn’t washing appropriately (either fear of pain, actual pain, lack of knowledge or she’s plain nasty) and guess what’s right next to all that area, our ass, which shits which is basically bacteria. Hence why we encourage to use the peri bottle after every bathroom use.. That’s probably what led to it! 😖

Thanks for all this insight! She also said her doctor put an extra stitch in, after birth, atleast that's what I believe she said, whether it's true or not, is a whole other thing. My question is, will doctors put an extra stich if you ask them? Is that a thing? She essentially made it seem like she was a virgin again, if my memory serves me correct. If I'm wrong about her saying this, someone chime in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for all this insight! She also said her doctor put an extra stitch in, after birth, atleast that's what I believe she said, whether it's true or not, is a whole other thing. My question is, will doctors put an extra stich if you ask them? Is that a thing? She essentially made it seem like she was a virgin again, if my memory serves me correct. If I'm wrong about her saying this, someone chime in.
The husband stitch (I was told) is malpractice! lol I think she is literally an insane pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You’re welcome ☺To this day, I have never heard any of the providers I’ve worked with say I’m putting in an extra stitch to make you tighter .. usually it’s a random dad that says it which is followed by a look by myself and the provider that leads dad to an awkward laugh because the look is, wtf, stfu kinda look and now he’s feeling like an ass 😂 I mean I’m sure there are docs that may say or even do this, she’s so full of tit , it’s hard to believe her cause she lies so much. I’m more inclined to believe she probably asked for it but wether the doc did it or not !? I doubt it , but who knows .. besides, isn’t her Sicilian 🐱 so magical!? It wouldn’t need help from an extra stitch 🤦🏻‍♀️🙃😆

The husband stitch (I was told) is malpractice! lol I think she is literally an insane pathological liar.
Yes , to all this !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She didn’t say she tore. She specifically said episiotomy. How common is it for a doctor to cut you before you even start pushing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
with our first, my husband asked my doc for a "daddy stitch" kidding around and my doc almost threw him out of the delivery room LOL (we were on the young side- so cut him some slack haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can a scar be skin Colorado after just 2 weeks!!
I got a small burn on my arm from the oven a couple weeks ago and its still not skin coloured.... I'm not an exotic sicilian breed like T though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she not realize all the stuff she posts totally is for herself!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Coming from someone who keeps receipts and blackmails people!! She’s an idiot I swear. 😠
14BF4483-6096-4E93-AC36-0E32201E7D7E.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I got a small burn on my arm from the oven a couple weeks ago and its still not skin coloured.... I'm not an exotic sicilian breed like T though
And you what really makes me laugh when she says she doesn't scar? That people with olive and of course deeper skintones scar and have hyperpigmentation much more easily and visible 🤣 My derm always warns me about hyperpigmentation and melasma because of my coloring.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.