Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Saturday Ladies! 😘

friendly reminder Tracy is shadowbanned aka on the path to losing her account once again. I encourage everyone to continue to report her tit any and every chance you can! I will dieeee laughing if she gets her instagram removed before her biG reVeaL 🤣🤣

for example she’s been good about crossing out the swear Words but she got caught slipping on her story about “chores before whores” meme so I reported it. Bye Felicia! 👋 we did it before we can do it again besties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never in my life have I seen anyone in day 17 walking so good . Smh she just bs everything lol she could have just ate properly counted macros and worked out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so confused about her TUMMU TUCK..Great no drains, minimal scars, and frankly did she really need one. I had a TT and it took me a LONG TIME before I could even fo a quarter of what she did. Looks more like Liposuction but she always had small waist. She should of done work.on her thick legs not her stomach. And she dresss very unappropriatly for a mother of 3. I would die if my sons brought home a girl that dresses like her. Very sad, she really needs therapy and lots of help. She.is looking in WRONG PLACES for men and does things that TEENAGERS do!!!

Reactions: 12
She is a pathological liar! And also a complete idiot. And ewwww is that what her face really looks like?! 🤮🤮 What has she done to her face cause bayyyybeeeeee
Why is she responding from her back up account?! I went to that page, and she has the worst comments underneath her photos! Lol. I can’t believe she wouldn’t delete them!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she thinks this outfit looks good. And for her to repost this one of all? Come on girl lol. This has got to be the worst get up I’ve seen. Her Body is photoshopped smaller than her head it’s so not to scale she looks like a bobble head. And her entire chest being exposed like that looks so bizarre. She obviously has no fashion sense but this outfit is so horrendous

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She is a pathological liar! And also a complete idiot. And ewwww is that what her face really looks like?! 🤮🤮 What has she done to her face cause bayyyybeeeeee
Who knows if that's her real face this asshole can't take 1 damn picture without photoshop and filte
I can’t believe she thinks this outfit looks good. And for her to repost this one of all? Come on girl lol. This has got to be the worst get up I’ve seen. Her Body is photoshopped smaller than her head it’s so not to scale she looks like a bobble head. And her entire chest being exposed like that looks so bizarre. She obviously has no fashion sense but this outfit is so horrendous
Thinking the same thing. That boob looks absolutely horrible and the fact she went back to him to get her tummy tuck just shows how hard up she is. This twit has no fashion sense nor can she apply makeup. 🙄

Reactions: 11
STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! These were the size small pants that were way too big on her so she had to fold the waist for them to stay up! How dare you say anything negative about this gem of an outfit 🙄 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well I just spat the contents in my mouth out.
Trashy the desperation for a man oozes out of EVERY pore on your body.
When your out your ALWAYS scanning the room to see who is looking - your DESPERATE to let everyone know about the men in your inboxes (FYI we seen them lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s sad they really see their mom like that smh. What a great role model :rolleyes:
👏 you go Sky👏 she's a cheap hooker even her children know 😄

When she posts her laying in the kids playroom gives me life!! What an asshole and she thinks she is wonderful giving up a bedroom who that tit? Mom of the bleeping year🥴 when you drag your daughters to these appointments will only make them think being fake and having surgery is good. You are bleeping up their confidence. I can't believe she is ok with it. Affordable housing, plastic surgery, her trashing the Epstein’s, non stop.posts about having a man is all bleeping disgusting.

Well I just spat the contents in my mouth out.
Trashy the desperation for a man oozes out of EVERY pore on your body.
When your out your ALWAYS scanning the room to see who is looking - your DESPERATE to let everyone know about the men in your inboxes (FYI we seen them lol)
How many posts can she do about how wonderful she is and these men don't deserve her?! Girl, you posted non stop how in love you and Crabs were only to get dumped the next day because he used you and got with a so called friend if yours. That is called KARMA and I'm here all bleeping day for it👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Speaking of.. guess Gigi and mark are watching them.. after 2 weeks of watching them 24/7 due to her unnecessarily getting surgery?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.