Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed Elev8 showing Ashlee Malleo (Jacqueline Laurita's daughter) do they work with her then? I noticed she followed Tracey. Suppose her mum was good friends with the Wakiles. Least Ashlee has an actual job though. Unlike Tracy!

Reactions: 5
Her breast has been marked up. I still think she got her flat tire titty corrected
I giggle at all the blurred photos because one blur is always larger than the other. I know all boobs aren't the same but if I paid for them they better look similar

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her breast has been marked up. I still think she got her flat tire titty corrected
and where are those baby pink nips? the blurr doesnt hide her dark nips (no shame to any dark nips.. she just loves to proclaim how baby pink hers are)

• Haha
Photoshopped as usual
Was the thigh gap removed with the TT
Also the ”immediately” in every post is as annoying as she is
wiLD
No way in hell that's how her stomach / belly button 2 weeks post op , that looks like almost 6 months out if not a year fully healed. She's delusional and still photo shopping. She will never show the real her nor her vulnerability to her followers. Sad.

Reactions: 22
I fully agree she has had corrective surgery on her boobs
Yes, me too!

Photoshopped as usual
Was the thigh gap removed with the TT
Also the ”immediately” in every post is as annoying as she is
wiLD
Ohhhh!! 😮😮 She went hard on filters and retouching, looks like her belly and waist are painted and that she added a black point right in the middle!!

🤭🤭 Her skin is sooooo smooth!!
Screenshot_20221006-205018_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Downside of photoshopping your whole life.... No one can even tell you had work done because you look the same as your delusional photoshopped pictures you've been manipulating for years 😂😊
And I got curious about the podcast after hearing you ladies talk about it, and I am so disgusted by her, even more than before if possible.... I wanna know how and if those guys can look at her after she used them for ratings and laughs, making a complete mockery of Italian men... And than talking about how one has a girlfriend but sooo proud to declare they'd all fck her without hesitation.... 😩🙄 It was really so damn gross. I can smell the reek of desperation she gives off, trying to make people believe she's soooo desirable from here! Ughhh, duck all the way off Trashy, for real 🖕🏽

Attachments

• Haha
Adriana Lima: "It's flattering knowing men desire me. But then I remember a man would also have sex with a McChicken. So I don't let it get to my head,"

This is coming from a VS SUPER MODEL. So Tracy can idk calm down? Being fuckable is the least desirable thing a man can say to a woman and Tracy is proud of that because 1.) she thinks that’s what it takes to keep a man (because Corey cheated) and 2.) she wants women to know their men can be taken (and no good man will let a *good* woman go for some easy ass). The fact that Corey left is what causes all these insecurities and the fact that she can’t get another guy to commit, guys do not openly claim her and Roberto chose the other “twin” even tho her caption was “even if you had a twin I’d still choose you” (guessing here).

ALSO, she expects a lot from people while bringing termites to the table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
E98E7041-6254-47B8-B497-7CB261329F8B.png

6805D7FA-3AC2-48A5-B7D0-1CF6444601D8.png

6E808450-39F9-49ED-B391-C1002F50165F.jpeg
2501C287-B01D-4F42-9B14-346D5933BABC.png
6805D7FA-3AC2-48A5-B7D0-1CF6444601D8.png

So again, she’s lying.. YOU ARE NOT HEALED YET AND CAN NOT SEE A TINY/SKIN COLORED SCAR YET CAUSE YA TAPE WOULDNT BE DRIED BLOOD COLOR STILL! 2 days later and your “tape with blood and it’s not my scar” looks worse than when you were at the “lingerie” place.

Did she ever scrape her knee or legs as a child?? YOU CAN NOT TELL HOW “TINY”/SKIN COLORED YOUR SCAR IS WHILE IT’S STILL FRESH AND BLEEDING OR SCABBED OVER. SCAR MEANS HEALED.. you are far from that. Stop fronting for your imaginary fan base.

**Also looked up “black surgical tape”.. all that comes up is a normal sticky wrap you can buy at Walgreens if you have a finger problem and need that tape to wrap two fingers together and so forth.. nothing like what she says.. that’s dry blood from your incision babe! Your incision that looks jagged like Freddy Kruger got a hold of you.. not “black surgical tape” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.