Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch is so bleeping stupid. You can literally see the filter glitching over her stomach in her last TikTok 😂😂😂😂 what an imbecile. Also I didn’t know surgical tape was black?? She must be special 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely had the boob fixed the sports bra is back
And we ALL know she will NEVER admit as she will be admitting to bullshiting for the last few months

View attachment 1631320

View attachment 1631375

View attachment 1631333 View attachment 1631373View attachment 1631375
So again, she’s lying.. YOU ARE NOT HEALED YET AND CAN NOT SEE A TINY/SKIN COLORED SCAR YET CAUSE YA TAPE WOULDNT BE DRIED BLOOD COLOR STILL! 2 days later and your “tape with blood and it’s not my scar” looks worse than when you were at the “lingerie” place.

Did she ever scrape her knee or legs as a child?? YOU CAN NOT TELL HOW “TINY”/SKIN COLORED YOUR SCAR IS WHILE IT’S STILL FRESH AND BLEEDING OR SCABBED OVER. SCAR MEANS HEALED.. you are far from that. Stop fronting for your imaginary fan base.

**Also looked up “black surgical tape”.. all that comes up is a normal sticky wrap you can buy at Walgreens if you have a finger problem and need that tape to wrap two fingers together and so forth.. nothing like what she says.. that’s dry blood from your incision babe! Your incision that looks jagged like Freddy Kruger got a hold of you.. not “black surgical tape” 😂
I thought the whole idea f having these procedures was to not have to photoshop, I mean what’s the point. We all know the bum is next. She will never be happy with her kankles and feet, also her ultra wide back and flabby arms so to make herself look proportional she is still gonna have to photoshop

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So she basically got a tt to wear crop tops she’s been wearing anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like she got some lips fillers as well this week. I guess this week was her pampering week. I guess Coreys money came through. She recieved cryo, got her lips and nails done. All that's left is her hair.

Much deserved upkeep for the laziest person on earth. Bravo 👏 👏

Maybe she's getting all done up for Jaydens/her brothers birthday this weekend. She wants everyone to see how amazing she looks and fill her big ass head with compliments.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her breast has been marked up. I still think she got her flat tire titty corrected
Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm playing catch up. But do you guys think she would have gotten the flatty fixed if we hadn't been pointing pointing it out essentially from her first night at the club after her surgery?

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm playing catch up. But do you guys think she would have gotten the flatty fixed if we hadn't been pointing pointing it out essentially from her first night at the club after her surgery?
She had a complex about her weight way before JL or her pregnancies. I think reading these comments probably steered her in the direction of surgery quicker than planned, if anything, but she’s so shallow and self-absorbed constantly comparing herself to celebs, influencers, and reality stars, she would’ve got all that work done whether we said anything or not.

So not your kids?
She posted that exclusively for all the “friends” she’s pissed at right now with the intent all those folks she unfollowed are checking her page and stalking her. She’s being her usual manipulative self and her kids aren’t even an after thought

Reactions: 23
She needs to hire a reputable PR team and completely rebrand herself. She created an image based solely on what she thought was popular in 2009. A good management team will force her to get off social media a few weeks and come back as an authentically good person/mom/influencer making tons of money, without being fake with her made-up boyfriends, photoshop, bullying people, wearing tacky tit, not taking care of her kids, and getting shitfaced drunk every weekend. She’s a shitshow relying on unknown agencies with 20 clients to get her noticed. She literally has an advantage bc she’s been on tv but she’s spiraling out of control and might be too far gone to make anything of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why she's lying when it's clearly her tummy tuck incision?
View attachment 1632293
Because she doesn’t want to admit she got botched again.

She needs to hire a reputable PR team and completely rebrand herself. She created an image based solely on what she thought was popular in 2009. A good management team will force her to get off social media a few weeks and come back as an authentically good person/mom/influencer making tons of money, without being fake with her made-up boyfriends, photoshop, bullying people, wearing tacky tit, not taking care of her kids, and getting shitfaced drunk every weekend. She’s a shitshow relying on unknown agencies with 20 clients to get her noticed. She literally has an advantage bc she’s been on tv but she’s spiraling out of control and might be too far gone to make anything of herself.
Sounds good in theory…. But Tracy would never. She likes this version of “authenticity”.

Reactions: 11
She’s SO fkn ugly now…she actually used to be pretty! Now her looks match her soul 🤣 🤷🏻‍♀️
She legit looks like a man in this pic. Yikes. Reminds me of when she's put the filters on that make you look like a man version of yourself. The mustache, the brows and the beatty eyes. Eeek. She also looks high as a kite.
What the hell are those flesh colored squiggly lines on her stomach?? I have to catch up from last night, so maybe someone already explained. I need to know though, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.