Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha tattle is giving tracy her octoberfest in Germany dream. Hahaha. The hats I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her IG story is like.. new me is gonna hit differently. You got a tummy tuck, not a personality change/therapy. She’s just gonna dress more like a cheap hooker. Why does she feel like cosmetic procedures are going to make her life better, when she doesn’t work and has no purpose in life?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her IG story is like.. new me is gonna hit differently. You got a tummy tuck, not a personality change/therapy. She’s just gonna dress more like a cheap hooker. Why does she feel like cosmetic procedures are going to make her life better, when she doesn’t work and has no purpose in life?
Because in her mind, with new boobs, a flat tummy, it will land her a man and she will get the exotic vacations, the constant jet setting….. and when she is around her kids (which would be even less) that she would be seen as the MILF…

it’s all superficial and surface level…the outside doesn’t match the inside…. She will never attract what she believes she deserves.

this is why I whole heartedly believe she will never find someone who put up with her tit like Corey did and she’s going to hold on to that forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tracy’s invite for Oktoberfest got lost in the mail, just like the invites for celebrating Jayden’s birthday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Been following this trainwreck for a long time now and decided to finally comment on some things. Its going to be a long one.
1. Having a surgery on your childs birthday is probably the most selfish thing one can do. It blows my mind how she doesn’t register that in her head. Even if her kid grows up not caring enough about it , she still chose to do one of the most dangerous surgeries on a birthday of her child. Things can go wrong pretty fast even if the doctors are high quality. So her doing that on a birthday was completely selfish no matter how you look at it.
2. There is nothing wrong with having multiple jobs ( club promoting, being an “influencer”, having online store etc). I don’t think Tracy is necessary lazy but I do think she is a POS. Type of POS that grew up thinking that entire world revolves around her. Thats why I think her and Cory got together. I don’t believe there ever was love between them. She swallowed a young kid into tiny spotlight and they both thought that it will end with them rolling in money. Which again im not going to judge, when you in your 20s thats what happens. I know few people from staten island and jersey who had minor reality show stints that went over their heads too. So I don’t judge them being obnoxious and draining everything in their 20s but now? Both of them have no excuses! Having few kids, being single and promoting clubs in your 30s is just so low effort. Homegirl could be making anywhere from $200-$1k for people she brings into those empty musky “vip” rooms. Which for a single mom with 3 kids and bills is nothing. She expects a certain lifestyle and blames everyone around her except her life choices. Girl has school age children who have their own responsibilities and chores now. She could have finished college by now and be in mid range position at some corp desk job making 100k/year, living comfortably instead of having her parents pay for disney trips. She made her own choices and does nothing but complain, blame Biden and some other pathetic tit she says when life gets harder.
3. Tara is toxic, period! Something about her having public profile and putting out all this kid content for tattlers and tracy fans is weird to me. She could be a good auntie in private with a small circle of her friends but she literally uses those kids for some weird clout. Y’all can downvote on this but its beyond weird to me. Also I think she and the other sister just downplay on how bad Cory was/is. I think his family just enables his issues and I do believe he has been on hard drugs. Theres a reason why staten island is called pill island and unfortunately now , in this economy people are abusing harder cheaper drugs they can get their hands on. He was very attractive and last photos of him looked really bad. Maybe he goes to rehabs in midwest all the time? He just look really sick and rough for someone not even being 30 yet! Isn’t he 28..29? I know she married him super young like barely into 21? Anyway despite all of that and their hardships. They still have no excuses for being where they at now.
3. If her family weren’t conservative and she had no kids. You bet she would be doing 🌽 and 🌶 stuff post reality show. She just settled very early and now post divorce rely on her parents more then we might even think. Which again, Im not going to judge at all. In my culture some of us live with parents and grandparents in same houses and help each other financially with no age limits or anything. So her dad signing off on that apartment is the least pos thing imo. I started taking this chick even lees seriously once she dressed her kids up for Trump inauguration.
Her racism and xenophobia been peaking through memes and random far right reposts even before that election. Who can forget the story she made about her neighbors being “illegal” and so on. Tracy is extremely uneducated and filled with a lot hatred which brings me to my final point.
4. Tracy needs severe therapy. She is so angry that it shows on her face. There is no amount of fillers, surgeries, skin treatments, lasers, massages that could fix that. She needs to stop posting her kids, disappear from socials and revamp her entire life. Sitting on ig all day posting memes won’t fix her chemical imbalances or traumas.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone know what just went down with Marissa? I caught the last minute of her live and she was pissed off about something Tracy said/did

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That was crazy! I didn't see the post but Tracy posted a picture of Marissa that said she was a sex trafficker and something about the kids. Someone screenshot it and sent it to Marissa. Tracy has deleted it.
Marissa asked us to talk about it because she knows Tracy reads here. Marissa is pissed and she's going to go after her legally since she feels Tracy is hurting her business.
That's basically it.
BIG EDIT::::It wasn't a picture but a meme, Marissa is not going after her legally...at this time.

I tried guys sorry I was confused because I missed the beginning and joined the live when she was talking about a hat from a strip club and that was tied in somehow. I'll go back to reading only

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That was crazy! I didn't see the post but Tracy posted a picture of Marissa that said she was a sex trafficker and something about the kids. Someone screenshot it and sent it to Marissa. Tracy has deleted it.
Marissa asked us to talk about it because she knows Tracy reads here. Marissa is pissed and she's going to go after her legally since she feels Tracy is hurting her business.
That's basically it
She is the biggest fuckin clown.. you are not relevant AT ALL…. Get a job go do something .. be a mom..no one gives two fucks about your disgusting face and life …go away!!! And talk about child sexual traffickers .. takes one to know one ya bleep rag.: karma is a witch..

Reactions: 17
That's basically it
I don’t think anybody caught what Tracy posted because it wasn’t posted here. I muted her. Her stories were getting on my nerves…. But…. It’s ironic how in her comments section she’s telling people to get over who she was on a show 10 years ago…. And then today proves she’s the same SOB from 10 years ago.

That's basically it
Why bring that beef up again now? What’s the point? Sounds like someone’s enjoying her pain pills

Reactions: 15
The comments on Trashys posts on FakeASS page are SO FUNNY!!!! Like what kind of half ass unprofessional medical office is this place!? They respond super rude to people commenting, willingly add her photoshopped pictures and STILL try to claim this was how her botched boobs are supposed to look.
It’s just mind blowing this is a real business - HOW

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
tracy Is jeloues to death of glam lash and backhoe barbie 😂😂😂 Tracy u 🤡 only person who exposes the crotch goblins in your own Self u washed up gammy hole red rotten old ride NO MAN WANTS YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah Trashy we have seen - bitched lips, bitched boobs - the TT awaits our opinion. Hard looking haggard face - in time for 🎃- maybe you can earn some money scaring children 😃
But you still have your rancid entitled ignorant personality.
Your style will be worse. Dollar store bleep show coming in October modelled by the one and only Trashy Maloney aka DIMARCO
No improvement or growth, you are going to hit LOW in ways we cannot imagine- but I am here for your tit show of a life. Seek advice from Breille, Michelle and glamlash - because girl your stunted.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah Trashy we have seen - bitched lips, bitched boobs - the TT awaits our opinion. Hard looking haggard face - in time for 🎃- maybe you can earn some money scaring children 😃
But you still have your rancid entitled ignorant personality.
Your style will be worse. Dollar store bleep show coming in October modelled by the one and only Trashy Maloney aka DIMARCO
No improvement or growth, you are going to hit LOW in ways we cannot imagine- but I am here for your tit show of a life. Seek advice from Breille, Michelle and glamlash - because girl your stunted.
Same bully witch as last year. Nothing changes with her

Reactions: 16
Why bring that beef up again now? What’s the point? Sounds like someone’s enjoying her pain pills
Tracy has a beef problem in more ways than one, if you catch my drift 😆😉😆. I personally think she doesn't know what to do with herself quite often. No man, no job, not a lot of friends, the friends she does have are working or have a man and/or kids, no hobbies, she doesn't workout, nothing. Her life is social media, drinking at bars with whoever she can find to go out with her and taking care of her kids sometimes. She has nothing but time and she gets bored outta her mind. The only thing she knows and knows well is drama, so she starts drama for absolutely no reason, or a dumb reason, or if someone dare tell the real truth about her or a situation that happened with her she'll start her tit. She hates the truth. She has no life and is a lonely soul. It's ashame she doesn't invest her energy and boredom into her kids. Crafts, learning, games, bowling, going to different parks/playgrounds, etc. There's so many things to do with kids and plenty inexpensive things to do too. It's shocking she's technically a stay at home mom, because she doesn't do tit!! Mom's who work do more than her at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
The same woman who puts her kids in crop tops, and uses them for her Instagram, cheap tacky clothes from China ads? She feels like she doesn’t have to work. There are legitimate influencers out there editing videos, working on brand deals, curating their pages. Then you have one tit Maloney who posts memes all day and goes to the bars.

Reactions: 19
Tracy has a beef problem in more ways than one, if you catch my drift 😆😉😆. I personally think she doesn't know what to do with herself quite often. No man, no job, not a lot of friends, the friends she does have are working or have a man and/or kids, no hobbies, she doesn't workout, nothing. Her life is social media, drinking at bars with whoever she can find to go out with her and taking care of her kids sometimes. She has nothing but time and she gets bored outta her mind. The only thing she knows and knows well is drama, so she starts drama for absolutely no reason, or a dumb reason, or if someone dare tell the real truth about her or a situation that happened with her she'll start her tit. She hates the truth. She has no life and is a lonely soul. It's ashame she doesn't invest her energy and boredom into her kids. Crafts, learning, games, bowling, going to different parks/playgrounds, etc. There's so many things to do with kids and plenty inexpensive things to do too. It's shocking she's technically a stay at home mom, because she doesn't do tit!! Mom's who work do more than her at home.
She doesn’t even do her own grocery shopping. She said it multiple times before she does grocery delivery. I have absolutely no idea what she does on her flat ass all day every day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's because she is toxic, and drama is her energy supply. She will never put that same energy into her kids because they do not bring her joy, they are a constant reminder of a life she once had. Although in various ways it has been confirmed that she was not the same mother she portrayed on social media, I do believe she liked her kids prior to getting divorced, and because she had a ton of help from Tara who despite what she says... Tara was her real bestie that whole time. As someone here mentioned, it was Tara who got Tracy reunited with her parents, it was Tara who 9 out of 10 times was helping her with the kids, it was Tara who she spent most of her time with, she will never admit it, but she is lost without Tara.

Even if Tracy worked a job, she would have so much drama because she would create it on her own because she needs it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.