Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you give us more insight as to how you’re connected? Without giving yourself away of course. The information I’m seeing aligns with a lot of our conclusions and assumptions. Glad you’re here!

My thoughts exactly. I’m not fully convinced yet 🤔
Plot twist…it’s her mom!
Wouldn’t that be wiiiild?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What ever happened the the dumpster fire podcast? Are they still dragging that out?
Probably like everything else in life, Tracy got bored of it…. Idk why she would though, it was basically a devotion to her. She barely let Jessica talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow I just watched this and it’s hard to watch honestly. Firstly, Maloney has been weird pushing her f*boy agenda on Julian since birth, huh? Flirting?!? With the waitress? He was aimlessly looking into space bc he COULDNT HEAR. He didn’t love when she booped his nose twice so she cut that short real quick.
But then the meltdown Julian had?! Slamming his head HARD into mr clean?! Wow my heart breaks. That was painful. You could even hear his nose whacking into him. And Jayden saying NO to him being in the picture or with Santa?! That’s rough. She’s mishandled the behavioral issues since day one and that rift between the siblings still exists today. She was and is clearly so way out of her depth. And instead of stepping up and doing what they needed to be done so she could learn to manage them, she did the easy thing.. she made it her parent’s responsibility. You know the saying, “Spoil the child and you’ll have to raise the grandchild”. She’s the walking epitome of that.
Where is this video?

Reactions: 7
98D7AE0C-17EE-44D0-99A5-A866D2B24949.png

WiLd

Hey boo 👋🏻 we see you reading over here 😘

Oh, and to answer your question - I’m great. I don’t live in affordable housing and don’t rely on my parents to afford my lifestyle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
But like….you follow what we say about your crappy life, which weird… like why do you go to a website just to see what people are saying about you 🤨 should you be SoOOoo busy iNfLuEnCinG baBe to not have time to see what we’re saying? Ya loserrrrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
But she keeps up with us??? LOLLLL if you don’t like us why do you read here? If you don’t like Michelle WHY R U TRYING TO LOOK LIKE YOUR “LITTLE SECRET LOVE” 🤣🤣🤣
If you don’t like Corey why did you make 6385746 IG accounts to stalk him when he was dating Brielle 🤣
witch take a look at your own life 🤣🤣
You’re your own fan you fkn loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
out of all of the utterly disgusting things Big T continues to do and post about on the daily, one of the things that bothers me the most is how she didn't learn sign language after her own flesh and blood needed that (and still does because sign language is CRUCIAL for communication for deaf individuals REGARDLESS if they have a Cochlear Implant or not). I took two sign language courses in college and I guarantee I know more of it than her. That is just pure evil in my opinion, depriving your own child of communicating with others. I know he has the implant but still, its just really wrong and especially to have the ASL tattoo on her forearm like she does. She tokenizes these children and uses them for clout, monetary gain, and sympathy. She STILL continues to scream at him when he doesn't have his implants in, seriously? I really just dislike her and do not understand why CPS is not being involved and nothing is being done.

Hey Trashy! We see you reading here

Only your saddies are “fans” us tattlers are just over here wondering how THE duck you can still even visit your children - this summer was the saddest excuse for a summer for children. All you did was party and act like a hoe ALL SUMMER
Hey Trashy! We see you reading here

Only your saddies are “fans” us tattlers are just over here wondering how THE duck you can still even visit your children - this summer was the saddest excuse for a summer for children. All you did was party and act like a hoe ALL SUMMER
Nobody is "obsessed" with her because she is a good person, mother, or anything. There is a group dedicated to EXPOSING THE POS MOTHER SHE IS, she exploits her whole entire life and her children. The group is to bring awareness to what a terrible person and even worse mother she is. Her extensions must be too tight because she is really delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1610255

WiLd

Hey boo 👋🏻 we see you reading over here 😘

Oh, and to answer your question - I’m great. I don’t live in affordable housing and don’t rely on my parents to afford my lifestyle!
Hi Trashy! 👋
I'm doing good! Happily married, can keep my husband at home! Not living off the government, and my body is not botched?! 🤌👏Oh and my nudes are not floating around the internet #RoastBeef #HotDogBun Are you okay?! Manless, womanless, affordable living lazy ass!
Alexa play My Little Secret from Xscape 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does she forget that any time she addresses tattle… she drives more people here?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looking at Jayden’s feet in the recent post you can tell she definitely doesn’t bathe her kids daily
It REALLY REALLY bothers me how she has Jayden posing provocatively with duck-lips face and her legs spread open in the recent pic. I feel she’s too young to take pics that are similar to influencers in their 20s.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.