Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never make sense of Maria and John. I couldn't tell if these were Tracy herself being bored or if it was someone who couldn't stand Tracy, which is not hard to believe, and just wanted to start rumors about her. It makes no sense that it'd be her, but then again, this is Tracy and I put nothing past her. Any attention, or people talking about her, she loves. Good and bad. The stories those two had were wild, lol.

Reactions: 18
I think I mentioned on here before, on the podcast once she openly said she doesn’t get along with “any” of the other moms from school because they pick up their kids “with huge smiles and tell them it’s time to go home and wash up and have dinner” and she’s “not a Stepford mom like that”.
Apparently bathing and feeding your children makes you a Stepford mom and that’s why she doesn’t make friends. Okay Tracy.
I would rather be a stepford mom then a trailer park trash one raising rule less and feral kids where their one of five a day is ice cream. Bathing once a week

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like the one's who've been friends with her for awhile don't have a choice in a way. I do notice plenty keep their distance from her nowadays. It's rare you see her hanging with any of her original squad. Only Sammy and that's not even that often. That's probably why she has these new friends like Alli and Danielle and whomever else. In her own words she says she has too much dirt on people for them not to be a friend. Miss loyalty said that out of her own mouth numerous times. Seems more like a bully than loyal.
They have a choice. I cut off someone whom I was friends with since long before high school cause I couldn’t take the bullshit anymore.

Reactions: 18
They have a choice. I cut off someone whom I was friends with since long before high school cause I couldn’t take the bullshit anymore.
I even cut very toxic family members! If they stay with her, it's because they have an interest in it!

Reactions: 21
Do you tal amongst yourselves how she photoshops a million diffren bodyshapes. And what do the horrific outfits look like in the flesh @hiimme

Reactions: 11
I think they have cut her off in a way not to trigger her. It seems like most, except for Sammy, only see her 2 to 3 times a year. Tbh, it seems like she only gets invited to their birthday parties for their kids anymore and that's it. The ones without kids, it's rare she's out with them or visiting them.

Reactions: 14
There is a Christmas video on You Tube. A behind the scenes episode of the Epsteins. This was when she was still married to Corey. Everyone looks so fed up and annoyed with her having her camera out all the time. You get a good look at Julians disabilities as well. And Tracy talking to him knowing he is completely DEAF! For one second, and one second only I felt bad for her. Her dad looked so embarrassed by her. She needs serious help. Again, I blame her parents. They need to stop enabling her. Let her crash. And then maybe her life will start to get better.

The way she pans to every thing so quickly makes me dizzy, she is not good at video blogging. Everything is always a quick fast shot, it’s nauseating!

and WTF is she wearing… oh, right, back to the no bra, cheap tank top, duster phase. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
You need to get off the drugs hun. 👏 👏 👏 👏
You have NO MORALS, NO COMMON SENSE, NO PRIORITIES (unless it’s d*^k). NO CLASS, NO STYLE, NO LOYALTIES NO MATERNAL INSTINCTS, NO BUSINESS SENSE, NO REAL FRIENDS, NO HUSBAND, NO BOYFRIEND. So I guess that makes YOU the 🤡 👏 👏 👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You need to get off the drugs hun. 👏 👏 👏 👏
You have NO MORALS, NO COMMON SENSE, NO PRIORITIES (unless it’s d*^k). NO CLASS, NO STYLE, NO LOYALTIES NO MATERNAL INSTINCTS, NO BUSINESS SENSE, NO REAL FRIENDS, NO HUSBAND, NO BOYFRIEND. So I guess that makes YOU the 🤡 👏 👏 👏
This moron needs to get the duck off the internet, she's just been sewering herself all day long 🤣 dumbass

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.