Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heyyyy👋👋👋 Maloney. I'm good, thanks for asking. Glad to know you're still reading here. We're the only ones keeping it real with you and you can't block us or control what we say. That burns you up, huh? 😁 Stop following us if you don't like what you're reading, ya know, take your own advice. Hypocrite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It REALLY REALLY bothers me how she has Jayden posing provocatively with duck-lips face and her legs spread open in the recent pic. I feel she’s too young to take pics that are similar to influencers in their 20s.
She wants to be seen as the cool mom so badly that she wants them to grow up fast for 2 reasons she believes they will have less problems and need her less…. And she believes she will have instant besties who will want to party with her…. But we can already tell it will be none of that, and she could very possibly end up a grandma before she’s even 50 if she continues to force her babies to grow up fast.

Reactions: 21
Dear Trashy Tracy
Sorry to burst your inflatables but I have to bring to your attention that I don’t follow you - sorry!!!!!!!!!!
I see the updates through other sources (here for one), at least I know it will be the truth.
I mean your IG tick tock etc is not transparent and truthful and is full of lies that have consistently been proven so - I mean you are fake in more ways then one. You are a parasite floating about in 🐀 piss.
You serve your bullshit up on a platter and expect everyone to believe your verbal diarrhoea and as for being obsessed with you (I would be more obsessed with a boil on me ass) and a fan 🤣 🤪 no again sorry!!!! to intelligent for that.
I do believe you keep reposting this to try and convince yourself of this, you are definitely delusional and or under the influence.
I really hope that you seek the help you so desperately need.
Yours sincerely
Most definitely not obsessed or a fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This witch has her daughter in the room while her titties get played with! 🤨🤬

Ugh!!!! Take your daughter to soccer, hockey, baseball, dance, cheerleading, gymnastics, ANYTHING BUT YOUR bleeping SELFISH VANITY APPOINTMENTS!!!!!! You’re a piece of tit Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This witch has her daughter in the room while her titties get played with! 🤨🤬
Oh hell naw. These kids are being traumatized left and right. This dumb witch is too self-involved to realize the PTSD these babies will have from being present for this type of bullshit. She’s giving Farrah Abraham and her daughter, but with more trailer trash and less money.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.