Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe @hiimme can tell us none of her friends call he out on her tit?
people have in nicer ways but she doesn’t care and you get the cold shoulder she honestly thinks she’s perfect in her own eyes. there’s really no getting through to her and she’s a nasty person who would try to cause problems for people. at the end of the day sam and brooklyn have been friends with her for so long it’s hard. they do care about her but at the same time know what a train wreck she is

As much as we appreciate all your informations, please don't put yourself in a bad position/situation just to give us hot tea. I don't want you to get in trouble. 😟
i’m not worried, but also why i’m not saying rooo much

• Heart
Reactions: 24
people have in nicer ways but she doesn’t care and you get the cold shoulder she honestly thinks she’s perfect in her own eyes. there’s really no getting through to her and she’s a nasty person who would try to cause problems for people. at the end of the day sam and brooklyn have been friends with her for so long it’s hard. they do care about her but at the same time know what a train wreck she is

Does Julie honestly enjoy spending time with her and the kids?

Reactions: 8
This is just my opinion but.....With all the influx of newbies and people who have been long time readers who are now commenting because #98 was a dumpster fire! I find it kinda weird how some people were called liars for not wanting to indulge certain information even brought some hot tea with receipts. Yet others come in basically just recapping past threads while everyone is loosing their minds. Then says she will know if she says anything and in the next sentence she will never know so which one is it. Bring some new tea and reciptes. Again this is open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions so this is just mine.
yes she will never know who i am bc i’m not going to say too much, i said that from my first response. sorry if i can’t give you what you want i’ve tried to answer as best as i can.

• Heart
There is a Christmas video on You Tube. A behind the scenes episode of the Epsteins. This was when she was still married to Corey. Everyone looks so fed up and annoyed with her having her camera out all the time. You get a good look at Julians disabilities as well. And Tracy talking to him knowing he is completely DEAF! For one second, and one second only I felt bad for her. Her dad looked so embarrassed by her. She needs serious help. Again, I blame her parents. They need to stop enabling her. Let her crash. And then maybe her life will start to get better.

• Wow
Idk why she thinks it’s a flex to teach your kids the rules don’t belong to them. It’s not. We all have rules I’m life we need to follow otherwise the world would be complete chaos.

And if she had a job and actually did all of these things I wouldn’t be laughing so hard at the post about not getting credit for things. 😂😂😂
Yes! Like the parents who cry to the newspapers here in the UK when their kid has been sent home for not following school uniform rules and things (though some are a bit over the top!). I mean it's not hard to follow some simple rules or dress appropriately for the situation. I understand kids want to express themselves but you learn in life that different situations sometimes call for dressing in a certain way or following certain rules. Like when you get a job.

Reactions: 16
yes she is. but she will never know who i am or guess in her wildest dreams it would be me. she loves to pretend like she knows when she should realize everyone around her is judging and sick of her bs
Can you give us more insight as to how you’re connected? Without giving yourself away of course. The information I’m seeing aligns with a lot of our conclusions and assumptions. Glad you’re here!

This is just my opinion but.....With all the influx of newbies and people who have been long time readers who are now commenting because #98 was a dumpster fire! I find it kinda weird how some people were called liars for not wanting to indulge certain information even brought some hot tea with receipts. Yet others come in basically just recapping past threads while everyone is loosing their minds. Then says she will know if she says anything and in the next sentence she will never know so which one is it. Bring some new tea and reciptes. Again this is open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions so this is just mine.
My thoughts exactly. I’m not fully convinced yet 🤔

• Haha
There is no private life. We all know Tracy LOVES to show her every move and is always filming or taking pics of herself acting a fool. Tracy is just trying to get attention since she's laying on her back "recovering". Shes bored and has nothing else to do. She doesn't need to cook, clean, or get her kids ready for school. Shes a lazy bum, we all see it.
Well in all reality, even without surgery, she doesn’t cook, clean or get her kids ready for school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There is a Christmas video on You Tube. A behind the scenes episode of the Epsteins. This was when she was still married to Corey. Everyone looks so fed up and annoyed with her having her camera out all the time. You get a good look at Julians disabilities as well. And Tracy talking to him knowing he is completely DEAF! For one second, and one second only I felt bad for her. Her dad looked so embarrassed by her. She needs serious help. Again, I blame her parents. They need to stop enabling her. Let her crash. And then maybe her life will start to get better.
Wow I just watched this and it’s hard to watch honestly. Firstly, Maloney has been weird pushing her f*boy agenda on Julian since birth, huh? Flirting?!? With the waitress? He was aimlessly looking into space bc he COULDNT HEAR. He didn’t love when she booped his nose twice so she cut that short real quick.
But then the meltdown Julian had?! Slamming his head HARD into mr clean?! Wow my heart breaks. That was painful. You could even hear his nose whacking into him. And Jayden saying NO to him being in the picture or with Santa?! That’s rough. She’s mishandled the behavioral issues since day one and that rift between the siblings still exists today. She was and is clearly so way out of her depth. And instead of stepping up and doing what they needed to be done so she could learn to manage them, she did the easy thing.. she made it her parent’s responsibility. You know the saying, “Spoil the child and you’ll have to raise the grandchild”. She’s the walking epitome of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

do you know how Jayden got the bruise under her eye a few weeks ago? (it was visible when Tracy was at F Cove with her children, while on powermove matts boat....)

how does pick up work on the weeeknds? is it tara and gigi? corey and tracy? any eps and any maloney?

is tara allowed to facetime the kids during the week?

what's your opinion on hat?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can you give us more insight as to how you’re connected? Without giving yourself away of course. The information I’m seeing aligns with a lot of our conclusions and assumptions. Glad you’re here!

My thoughts exactly. I’m not fully convinced yet 🤔
Yea i have to agree. i dont think anyone has brought any "new" information. Just seems to be bits and pieces of things we have said for years now. Ive been here a while. I dont see anything anyone has said that actually makes me believe its inside information. Except the nude picture confirmation

Reactions: 27
Idk why she thinks it’s a flex to teach your kids the rules don’t belong to them. It’s not. We all have rules I’m life we need to follow otherwise the world would be complete chaos.

And if she had a job and actually did all of these things I wouldn’t be laughing so hard at the post about not getting credit for things. 😂😂😂
Just shows what an entitled Karen she is. Her parents did an awful job raising or should I say dragging up a good for nothing slob thinking that she is above any rules - look what she did the weekend before her stomach fat removal with the flags and was rude to the sever. Her time is so running out and she is going to get her just deserts in a massive bowl with a massive cherry on top.
You need to join your parents at the swingers club - no rules there hun

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She will never have the moment where she crashes and burns and if she did, it would be everyone else’s fault. She will never have the ah ha moment where she believes she is the issue and she needs to work on herself. She is a toxic person. It’s what they do.

Reactions: 22

I don’t understand why anyone would want to be friends with someone like that!

Reactions: 18
Tracy looks like she’s a walking talking hot mess waste of space and I’m sure everyone knows who she is and everyone is judging her, I bet some moms from her kids school are here too.
I think I mentioned on here before, on the podcast once she openly said she doesn’t get along with “any” of the other moms from school because they pick up their kids “with huge smiles and tell them it’s time to go home and wash up and have dinner” and she’s “not a Stepford mom like that”.
Apparently bathing and feeding your children makes you a Stepford mom and that’s why she doesn’t make friends. Okay Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
yes she will never know who i am bc i’m not going to say too much, i said that from my first response. sorry if i can’t give you what you want i’ve tried to answer as best as i can.
What is the biggest mistake we made here about her?!
I mean a thing we were all ok about but was not true!

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why anyone would want to be friends with someone like that!
I feel like the one's who've been friends with her for awhile don't have a choice in a way. I do notice plenty keep their distance from her nowadays. It's rare you see her hanging with any of her original squad. Only Sammy and that's not even that often. That's probably why she has these new friends like Alli and Danielle and whomever else. In her own words she says she has too much dirt on people for them not to be a friend. Miss loyalty said that out of her own mouth numerous times. Seems more like a bully than loyal.

I think I mentioned on here before, on the podcast once she openly said she doesn’t get along with “any” of the other moms from school because they pick up their kids “with huge smiles and tell them it’s time to go home and wash up and have dinner” and she’s “not a Stepford mom like that”.
Apparently bathing and feeding your children makes you a Stepford mom and that’s why she doesn’t make friends. Okay Tracy.
Looking at Jayden’s feet in the recent post you can tell she definitely doesn’t bathe her kids daily

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I still scratch my head at that logic, like why do you want to make your child feel like they are a burden or something is wrong when you pick them up, that just creates anxiety because now you child has to anticipate what your mood is when they see you.
but she wants praise for doing the bare of the bare minimum?!? duck out of here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.