Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Tbag another contradiction if you don’t follow people you like why do you read here…did you get a diploma bc you are dumb AF.

Reactions: 20
I remember on the podcast she commented she hated her nose? Didn’t she get some noninvasive procedure? Or was that Jess?
It was Tracy, and she said she got a non-surgical procedure that used filler to achieve a nose job look. That was a while ago, and I’m sure the results are long gone now, especially if she metabolizes fillers as quickly as she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe because in New Jersey they give welfare to people like you?

Nothing wrong with welfare but....you know...Maloney....
Screenshot_20220928-135541_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I didn’t get was. Why send your kid to school knowing that there’s going to be a problem that she’s got killers all over her cheap leggings! seriously needs an evaluation
Because she genuinely wants Jayden to be seen as a problem. She doesn’t want Jayden to thrive because then she outshines the golden children and Tracy can’t have that. So Tracy is once again projecting on to her children and she’s going to do everything she can to stomp out Jayden’s shine.

View attachment 1610977
What’s stupid is she could have all that if she just put the work in…. But she wants a man to foot the bill for it. It’s becoming more and more clear that “Goal oriented, go getter” Tracy on Jerseylicious was acting… not the villain bs she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think her nose looks like a nob. NobNose Maloney as a certain ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember on the podcast she commented she hated her nose? Didn’t she get some noninvasive procedure? Or was that Jess? Either way, saw this on her TikTok and oof. This woman has a lot of audacity insulting other people. Her ugliness is def shining through.

and I have a big nose, too. Used to be mocked as a kid for how ‘ethnic’ it was, but you know what, I’m not a negligent parent, con artist,etc. on the internet. So there’s that. 😂
Forget Sicilian, Tracy has a Roman nose... Roamin' all over her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1610977
Lmao. Also because that's where mommy and daddy live. She'd actually have to be a parent to her kids and not just their babysitter if she lived too far away. It's probably easier to get money from mommy and daddy in person as well. Tracy you live in Jersey because you're not capable of really taking care of yourself and your kids alone.
All these dam pics of women and men on these luxurious type of vacations she's posting, but nothing including kids, ever. No family oriented "dreams." I don't think I know anyone that's this obsessed with finding a relationship. I swear all she thinks about are men or even women from sun up to sun down. I pity the guy she's plotting on at the moment, whoever he is.

Reactions: 24
Lmao. Also because that's where mommy and daddy live. She'd actually have to be a parent to her kids and not just their babysitter if she lived too far away. It's probably easier to get money from mommy and daddy in person as well. Tracy you live in Jersey because you're not capable of really taking care of yourself and your kids alone.
All these dam pics of women and men on these luxurious type of vacations she's posting, but nothing including kids, ever. No family oriented "dreams." I don't think I know anyone that's this obsessed with finding a relationship. I swear all she thinks about are men or even women from sun up to sun down. I pity the guy she's plotting on at the moment, whoever he is.
She could get a job, save up and travel the world with her kids… but it’s not about the kids…. It’s never about the kids and when it is about the kids, it’s because she’s in a position like currently where she is recovering from a procedure. They’re her “downtime” entertainment…. She looks for praise over the bare minimum because in reality, she doesn’t even do the bare minimum and it’s starting to show more and more. Her picture perfect story went out the window because she got divorced and she resents the kids for it and it shows, because now they’re “added baggage”

Reactions: 21
You mean: "I want to be dressed in a slutty/ridiculous costume for Halloween, act this way all night and i am looking for someone ready to do it with me!"
The only way Maloney knows how to express herself is with a violent and hyper-sexualized attitude. IT IS SO SAD!

BUT she can only choose the costume in the middle, the one that will cover her body the most (she must be furious) because even if Dr FuckAss is a magician, in a month her scars will still be visible. 😄

Side note : She's unable to enjoy the moment, the beautiful fall on the west coast and gets probably on everyone's nerves with her Halloween/horror movie/costume fantasies for at least two weeks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It was Tracy, and she said she got a non-surgical procedure that used filler to achieve a nose job look. That was a while ago, and I’m sure the results are long gone now, especially if she metabolizes fillers as quickly as she says.
Yeah I remember immediately after the fact, it looked a lot slimmer, but it didn’t last very long. I think that was around quarantine time, like March or so of 2020 when she was still in her heaviest range. Kinda shocked she hasn’t gone back since then, but maybe now that we’re talking about it, she will lol

Reactions: 9
Oh she's triggered this morning...whatcha mad about today, Dirty-T??

Your literal entire life? Yeah, I bet! 🤷‍♀️🤣

Keep lying...it's really helping!

Reactions: 15
She’s on one this morning going out of her way to validate she’s a good mother by posting her kids lmao. Girlll we see right through your bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her instagram gives me like myspace vibes. its 2022, keep up with the times. She's stuck back in 2006 in a very bad way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.