Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with all these accounts looking to start drama between one another? No we don’t all always agree with each other but the common denominator here is Tracy. Multiple tattlers have been discussing their own tummy tucks/plastic surgery and even showing pics comparing their procedure to Tracy’s farkas-stein butcher job. How does that make them witches? They are Sharing their experiences and giving insight to those who aren’t well versed on plastic surgery. This chick must work for Farkas defending Tracy’s botched job so hard.

Reactions: 37
Couldn’t even let me respond to your witches comment huh Nikki. Now who’s the bigger person? Don’t let the door hit you on your way out sweetie. You’re doing great 👍🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you ever had a tummy tuck surgery or researched it? Worked alongside it ? Or are you just guessing and don’t want anything to be “right” for Tracey ? I mean… if we’re honest with ourselves , there’s gonna be right things with her lol. It’s life. There’s a reason lots of celebs or people who get the BBL in DR (often include tummy tuck) and get tattoos to cover the scar. You can look up tummy tuck scars and see everyone with a full one will have it. I’m not arguing… just correcting you. Because you are wrong and being stubborn at this point.
And I guess about the boob revision because there is marker there. Doesn’t mean he did it, of course, but that’s logical suspicion . And she won’t speak negative on him. They’re in business together why would she even if she wanted adjustment ? Wouldn’t do you other of them good for the intention they’re doing it….
I'm trying to keep my mouth shut and not get involved in this fckry but you just seem so angry and your being super obnoxious with your whole attitude, but as someone who grew up in a plastic surgeons office, got to sit in on surgeries to observe when I was younger (with the patient's enthusiastic approval of course as he'd explain he wanted me to become a Dr and how interested I was in the surgeries) and worked for a couple of other plastic surgeons through my twenties (one amazing, the other a BUTCHER) that scar is not good work at all, and you seriously can't be arguing her 'breast augmentation' isn't completely fckd..... You really can't..... But to answer your question, yes I've worked in that field and have been around it most of my life, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that surgeon's work is terrible and she'll probably have keloids along her incision scar before she knows it. Buh bye ✌🏽

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@Birdhouse she mentioned cocaine never heard meth. It can contribute especially if you rub you teach. I know she is a liar but he would have been in worse shape with Meth. I have seen first hand what coke use can do to a person. I just wish him well.

**your teeth
Yall really think a man who smokes pot and sold his pain meds is on hard drugs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
he was not a meth user he did a lot of pain pills and coke.
That generally doesn’t cause “blown out mouths” but I’m also under the assumption his genetics aren’t playing a factor. Who the duck is to say. I will stick to he got dentures bc a bridge was way too expensive and that his teeth fell out prior to the demise of their marriage (could also been during and after but not all of them after).

Reactions: 11
I mean we all knew she had WSL but confirming it just makes my blood boil. Thank you @hiimme for sharing. But on to my rant lol…..she’s no better than Corey, I mean who paid for those new teeth yet he’s in back support??? These idiots deserve each other smh. Wish we all could just ask daddy to pay for our elective surgeries because we’re too lazy to diet and exercise. I’m not body shaming, I’ve struggled with my weight my entire life so this just really pisses me off. Tray wants to preach about how she’s so proud of her “tiger stripes” and pushing body positive narrative but then lie about WSL. She could really help a lot of people if she was actually honest for once in her life. Ugh she’s so vile
her wls was covered as far as I was told but she cheated the system with that too. her plastic surgeries as far as i know were free but i don’t know if i believe they were 100% free probably highly discounted but he’s also trying to further build his portfolio. not someone i’d choose

That generally doesn’t cause “blown out mouths” but I’m also under the assumption his genetics aren’t playing a factor. Who the duck is to say. I will stick to he got dentures bc a bridge was way too expensive and that his teeth fell out prior to the demise of their marriage (could also been during and after but not all of them after).
i’m not positive but pretty sure it was dentures. he doesn’t have veneer money

Reactions: 19
her wls was covered as far as I was told but she cheated the system with that too. her plastic surgeries as far as i know were free but i don’t know if i believe they were 100% free probably highly discounted but he’s also trying to further build his portfolio. not someone i’d choose

Oh you don’t want botched boobs and stapled tummy tuck? Lol

Hold up for someone who’s such a giants fan how come she never posts anything at alllll about them ! Todya they are playing but she busy posting about getting laid on balconies 😂
She’s only a Giants fan on Sunday’s when she’s at Maddhatter 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

gotcha, again thanks for sharing the tea! That’s why I’m here lol

Reactions: 8

She had to at least pay the anesthesiologist bc they don’t work for free

Reactions: 24
She had to at least pay the anesthesiologist bc they don’t work for free

yea that’s what i thought, she likes to embellish and seem like more than a washed up reality “star” from 10 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yea that’s what i thought, she likes to embellish and seem like more than a washed up reality “star” from 10 years ago.
She likes to seem more everything than she actually is: sexy, a mother, a decent human

• Haha
Oh you don’t want botched boobs and stapled tummy tuck? Lol

She’s only a Giants fan on Sunday’s when she’s at Maddhatter 😂
Lmaooo I was gonna say that next lmao only when she is the “dd”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly not everyone will agree and I’m totally fine with that, which is why I don’t get the snarky comments. I was saying let it go because it really became more than what it needed lol. Lately on here it’s like you can’t say anything without a smart comment being made if someone doesn’t agree with you. Which I think is the main reason why most of us stopped following or got blocked by Tracy so I was trying to avoid that
Girll yes it’s been so nasty in here lately from the SAME ones just cause they disagree. That’s why a lot of members are leaving. Good members too like the homie piff paff puff :(

• Wow
Yall really think a man who smokes pot and sold his pain meds is on hard drugs 😂😂😂
Wasn’t he abusing his pain meds? Idk abusing oxy 80s is pretty hardcore if you ask me. There was a really big oxy issue on the island during that time too. It’s an easy trap to fall into.. especially on the back of an injury like a stabbing.

Girll yes it’s been so nasty in here lately from the SAME ones just cause they disagree. That’s why a lot of members are leaving. Good members too like the homie piff paff puff :(
Nooooo they didn’t leave did they?!?!? @Piff paff puff come back!!!! I like reading your posts in a British accent 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.