Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn she gets around fast. Posting pics in bed. Now pics of Julian at mommies house.

She HAD to have Lipo. The ends of her incision would be pointy if she didn’t.
This isn’t true. She would have a hold on her upper stomach the size of an eraser or similiar to a WLS scar if she had lipo. And I don’t think farkas offered her that so she wasn’t gonna pay.

I always thought liposuction was part of the Tummy Tuck procedure. Am I missing something?
Not necessarily you have to pay extra for it. I had lipo of the back and Abs when I had my tummy Tuck but it cost double the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t go as far as saying every single one of his teeth was rotting and causing an infection. Yea he probably had rotting teeth that needed to be pulled but that many to where insurance is going to cover it, I doubt it. He paid for those or someone did. I’m just saying most of it was probably cosmetic. Also, he hasn’t worked the union since before covid so I doubt he even had insurance to cover it. Just outside looking in…..the whole dentures/partials/veneers whatever they are, were mainly for cosmetic reasons and he spent thousands of dollars on them while not paying child support. That’s my opinion 🙃

Also, I’m done talking about teeth lol……next topic 😊
Do you talk to him often about his dental hygiene and dental needs?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoa Whoa Whoa

I don’t think it’s fair to compare Corey getting his teeth fixed frivolous when the hippo whale spends 10x that amount. Just because his teeth look semi healthy when he smiled, doesn’t mean there aren’t dental issues

-Tracy was getting weekly facials and skin tightening
-Her extensions with Bonita was costing around $1200 a visit
-Partying every weekend, even when it’s hers bc mommy and daddy dearest babysit. Or her minion Danielle babysits
-New boobs
-New stomach
-Over inflated lips
-Eyebrows micro bladed
-Getting nails on her chicken talons
-Tanning salon visits
-How many bathing suits and new outfits did she order from Shein this summer?

And when she has her kids, they’re sitting in her apartment, swimming in their grandparents pool or shore house.

At least when the Eps have the kids, they’re out at fairs or carnivals. Shiiiittt - even a playground

Corey has his faults and he should be doing more. But I’m not going to shame a person for taking care of their teeth. Poor dental health can be linked to heart disease, cancer and diabetes. Teeth being fixed isn’t always a vanity issue

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Whoa Whoa Whoa

I don’t think it’s fair to compare Corey getting his teeth fixed frivolous when the hippo whale spends 10x that amount. Just because his teeth look semi healthy when he smiled, doesn’t mean there aren’t dental issues

- Tracy was getting weekly facials and skin tightening
-Partying every weekend, even when it’s hers bc mommy and daddy dearest babysit. Or her minion Danielle babysits
-New boobs
-New stomach
-Over inflated lips

And when she has her kids, they’re sitting in her apartment, swimming in their grandparents pool or shore house.

At least when the Eps have the kids, they’re out at fairs or carnivals. Shiiiittt - even a playground
Don’t forget how much she spends on ice cream for her kids. By the looks of it that has to be at least $500 a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes they do, however they will have no knowledge of her - she can lie and get away with it
She wouldn’t last 5 second’! to much hard work for her and she’d stink them out 😂

Reactions: 9
Whoa Whoa Whoa

- Tracy was getting weekly facials and skin tightening
-New boobs
-New stomach
-Over inflated lips

Corey has his faults and he should be doing more. But I’m not going to shame a person for taking care of their teeth. Poor dental health can be linked to heart disease, cancer and diabetes. Teeth being fixed isn’t always a vanity issue
I’m pretty sure he had his insurance until some point last year bc when Jayden’s tooth was knocked out, they used a private dentist in NY and not a Medicaid doctor in NJ (her Medicaid is for NJ only)

Reactions: 13
I also agree you can’t compare Cory getting his teeth fixed to all of Tracy’s procedures. Teeth are a necessity and have nothing to do w/ vanity. People automatically have a negative opinion when seeing someone who is missing teeth. Also, he could argue that he couldn’t find work due to his missing teeth therefor the reason he couldn’t pay child support.

I also agree you can’t compare Cory getting his teeth fixed to all of Tracy’s procedures. Teeth are a necessity and have nothing to do w/ vanity. People automatically have a negative opinion when seeing someone who is missing teeth. Also, he could argue that he couldn’t find work due to his missing teeth therefor the reason he couldn’t pay child support

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t go as far as saying every single one of his teeth was rotting and causing an infection. Yea he probably had rotting teeth that needed to be pulled but that many to where insurance is going to cover it, I doubt it. He paid for those or someone did. I’m just saying most of it was probably cosmetic. Also, he hasn’t worked the union since before covid so I doubt he even had insurance to cover it. Just outside looking in…..the whole dentures/partials/veneers whatever they are, were mainly for cosmetic reasons and he spent thousands of dollars on them while not paying child support. That’s my opinion 🙃

Also, I’m done talking about teeth lol……next topic 😊
Tracy used to photoshop his teeth & I remember noticing that he was missing some teeth back in the JL days. I really don’t believe this was for cosmetic reasons and more like homie was gumming his food like a 98 year old who accidentally threw out his dentures.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you talk to him often about his dental hygiene and dental needs?
Do you talk to Tracy about her diet and financial income lol I thought this was an open forum where you can discuss your opinion. I’m in NO way saying it’s the exact same, do not get me wrong…..I’m just saying it was a hefty bill he paid. Again my opinion…..just like the last 98 threads are everyone else opinions. Also, I’m sure his teeth issues came from his drug use not any other health issue. Moving on…..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yea, I used to work in a plastic surgeons’s office when I was in college. I was in the medical records department and part of my job was putting the doctor’s notes in the charts. A lot of times there are before and after pics in the charts and I can guarantee not one tummy tuck after pic looked like hers.
💯%… I’ve looked at a lot today and hers is BAD

Reactions: 10
Do you talk to Tracy about her diet and financial income lol I thought this was an open forum where you can discuss your opinion. I’m in NO way saying it’s the exact same, do not get me wrong…..I’m just saying it was a hefty bill he paid. Again my opinion…..just like the last 98 threads are everyone
No, but you’re making accusations about how many rotting teeth he has based on pictures you’ve seen. That’s just weird to me.

Reactions: 12
Do you talk to Tracy about her diet and financial income lol I thought this was an open forum where you can discuss your opinion. I’m in NO way saying it’s the exact same, do not get me wrong…..I’m just saying it was a hefty bill he paid. Again my opinion…..just like the last 98 threads are everyone else opinions. Also, I’m sure his teeth issues came from his drug use not any other health issue. Moving on…..
The post by Tara (maybe Tracy) that showed Corey in the hospital bc he got hit in the face with a baseball and lost teeth determines that’s a lie. And as for drug use, you don’t lose a handful of teeth, it’s called meth mouth for a reason. I’ve worked with addicts and they get full or partial dentures bc they are missing Most if not all their teeth (teeth were extracted due to rot). He prob got dentures bc they’re cheaper than a bridge or implant and if you are missing molars it’s considered medically necessary so insurance covers it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No, but you’re making accusations about how many rotting teeth he has based on pictures you’ve seen. That’s just weird to me.
Anymore wierd than talking about someones vagina? Lol I just don’t understand the judgement, when this is what we’ve been doing this whole time, that’s wierd. Y’all taking this too damn serious and it’s giving Tracy vibes, with the snarky remarks. Also, she asked me to explain why I thought that so I did and we had a civilized conversation. Period. Let it go maam

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Corey’s teeth had to be fixed because of his drug use…I don’t know how long he was on drugs. I don’t believe her timeline. His family is very supporting they might have given him the money. There is nothing wrong with that…Her definition of loyalty is totally different of how it is written in the dictionary. He finally smiles.

Reactions: 9
Anymore wierd than talking about someones vagina? Lol I just don’t understand the judgement, when this is what we’ve been doing this whole time, that’s wierd. Y’all taking this too damn serious and it’s giving Tracy vibes, with the snarky remarks. Also, she asked me to explain why I thought that so I did and we had a civilized conversation. Period. Let it go maam
What’s weird* is that you keep telling people to move along or let it go just because they don’t agree with you. Not everyone will agree with everything said and just like you stated you are giving your opinion so are they. I haven’t seen anyone tell you to move along or let it go.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Corey’s teeth had to be fixed because of his drug use…I don’t know how long he was on drugs. I don’t believe her timeline. His family is very supporting they might have given him the money. There is nothing wrong with that…Her definition of loyalty is totally different of how it is written in the dictionary. He finally smiles.
Which drugs do you think he was on? You know she used to photoshop teeth in for him, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And he looks 10000% times happier then being with that soul sucker Tbag

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.