Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t he abusing his pain meds? Idk abusing oxy 80s is pretty hardcore if you ask me. There was a really big oxy issue on the island during that time too. It’s an easy trap to fall into.. especially on the back of an injury like a stabbing.

Nooooo they didn’t leave did they?!?!? @Piff paff puff come back!!!! I like reading your posts in a British accent 😩
According to him, bc I've asked before. He told me that he doesn't do pills just weed. And mentioned how he doesn't like drinking either.
I dont believe for 1 second he was doing hard drugs and I def don't believe the booger sugar queen, Tracy.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah... What has been going on in here lately? We really shouldn't take this forum so serious where people don't want to read / write anymore. Let's just keep it about Tracy and her trainwreck life. Regardless of how her tummy tuck looks or heals, it doesn't change the fact she chose to have the surgery the day before her daughters birthday.

@hiimme Got any more gossip? (that won't get you caught) What does Raven, Tara and their mom really think of Tracy now? Lol

Reactions: 26
I was thinking the same damn thing 😩😂 It's about to be House Of Dragon in this witch. 🤣 Next thing you know, we'll be split into two groups blacks vs greens 🤣🤣🤣
Let's 👏🏽 not 👏🏽 let 👏🏽Trashy's 👏🏽loose 👏🏽roast beef 👏🏽flaps 👏🏽divide👏🏽 us! We're better than this
😂🙏🏽❤
The hands!!! 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to him, bc I've asked before. He told me that he doesn't do pills just weed. And mentioned how he doesn't like drinking either.
I dont believe for 1 second he was doing hard drugs and I def don't believe the booger sugar queen, Tracy.
Coming from a recovering addict.. we aren’t *typically* lax with just telling any old body we’re coming off some sh*t. Granted.. I have a good amount of recovery under my belt, and work a program to the best of my ability.. but I’d consider oxys.. which have led the masses to a quicker, cheaper alternative (heroin) to be a hard drug. Oxy is just the designer version. If you could keep that habit on 80s alone, you were better off than many.. but the others that couldn’t afford the habit, turned to H. Again.. not saying Corey did H.. but I’d doubt someone who used (or potentially abused) his once prescribed pain meds would readily admit to it. Especially when he doesn’t know who you really are, or what your motive is. For all he knows, you could turn that info into the cops and have his kids taken away from him (thinking like Big T for a second). But yea.. I’d take what he admits about his drug history with a major grain of salt. Or H 😅

Reactions: 24
I wish we had an applause button!

She said no stretch marks with Jayden, too, until the time she posted a video and forgot to put the filter on. Then she went with “I have stretch marks from having babies back to back and not letting my body heal” (as if that’s a thing)
That’s so funny. Anyone who has had kids or grown in life😂 knows that the appearance of stretch marks on your skin is determined genetically… not from magic Sicilian skin or having babies back to back. TBag is an idiot. I had 3 babies, each about two years apart. I breast fed each child through my pregnancies with the next, so for about 2 years each. I grew 6 inches at the end of 7th grade in one month. Im 5’8” and have zero stretch marks anywhere and my breasts are small and have never sagged… my mother and grandmother never had stretch marks either and breasts fed and their boobs were similar to mine BUT they blessed me with cellulite. Ive always been thin and always had it. My point is, her babies didn’t cause them… her weight gain might have played a factor but the truth is her genetics caused them! She’s getting all these procedures done to turn her body into something it never was. She might have been thin in high school when she was young and active but very few women remain the size they were in high school before kids and hormones regulating. She was a thick girl before kids and the only way to achieve a smaller body is by exercising

Reactions: 15
What is with all these accounts looking to start drama between one another? No we don’t all always agree with each other but the common denominator here is Tracy. Multiple tattlers have been discussing their own tummy tucks/plastic surgery and even showing pics comparing their procedure to Tracy’s farkas-stein butcher job. How does that make them witches? They are Sharing their experiences and giving insight to those who aren’t well versed on plastic surgery. This chick must work for Farkas defending Tracy’s botched job so hard.
Or it’s Tracy or a friend

Reactions: 10
That’s so funny. Anyone who has had kids or grown in life😂 knows that the appearance of stretch marks on your skin is determined genetically… not from magic Sicilian skin or having babies back to back. TBag is an idiot. I had 3 babies, each about two years apart. I breast fed each child through my pregnancies with the next, so for about 2 years each. I grew 6 inches at the end of 7th grade in one month. Im 5’8” and have zero stretch marks anywhere and my breasts are small and have never sagged… my mother and grandmother never had stretch marks either and breasts fed and their boobs were similar to mine BUT they blessed me with cellulite. Ive always been thin and always had it. My point is, her babies didn’t cause them… her weight gain might have played a factor but the truth is her genetics caused them! She’s getting all these procedures done to turn her body into something it never was. She might have been thin in high school when she was young and active but very few women remain the size they were in high school before kids and hormones regulating. She was a thick girl before kids and the only way to achieve a smaller body is by exercising
I’m gonna venture to guess she had stretch marks wayyyy before her kids. She posted “teenage dirtbag” pics and in one she looks very thin but close to the age she was when she was on JL (I’m just guessing based on how her face looked the same) where she was clearly a big girl. She prob put on weight quickly in her late teens then really blew up during her pregnancies. I agree 100% with what you’re saying! I’ve had 2 kids and no stretch marks either. But also, there’s absolutely nothing wrong w stretch marks regardless of how you get them, which is crazy that Tracy continues to blame her kids smh.

Why did she post this knowing she’s going to post something about her personal life in 20 mins :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Coming from a recovering addict.. we aren’t *typically* lax with just telling any old body we’re coming off some sh*t. Granted.. I have a good amount of recovery under my belt, and work a program to the best of my ability.. but I’d consider oxys.. which have led the masses to a quicker, cheaper alternative (heroin) to be a hard drug. Oxy is just the designer version. If you could keep that habit on 80s alone, you were better off than many.. but the others that couldn’t afford the habit, turned to H. Again.. not saying Corey did H.. but I’d doubt someone who used (or potentially abused) his once prescribed pain meds would readily admit to it. Especially when he doesn’t know who you really are, or what your motive is. For all he knows, you could turn that info into the cops and have his kids taken away from him (thinking like Big T for a second). But yea.. I’d take what he admits about his drug history with a major grain of salt. Or H 😅
Agreed. I honestly don't know him like that. We've talked before when this entire thing went down where she called him out and blasted him on that podcast.
I personally and this is just my observations; but I don't see Corey being a hard drug taker. THATS JUST MY OPINION based on us talking and so forth.

If he did do drugs but he's clean now, that's all that matters.

Reactions: 19
Hold up for someone who’s such a giants fan how come she never posts anything at alllll about them ! Todya they are playing but she busy posting about getting laid on balconies 😂
I watched the game and as a Cowboys fan I can say it ended the best way in my opinion. 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
There’s not even proof that corey had some big dental procedure. They have those pop in ones that look like chiclets for a couple hundred bucks.

Reactions: 8
Maybe when this asshole is laid up in bed she can learn how to apply makeup especially lip liner!! Between her tits and lips I don't know what is worst.
I think she tries to recreate the "cherub lips" you can see on TikTok but she doesn't really how to do it!

This obsession with having a secret life.. secret man.. is so bizarre to me. Probably because she leaves NOTHING to the imagination
She wants people think she has a secret life, she has incredible things in her life she doesn't expose when in reality she exposes everything and has a normal life like almost everybody!
Finally she is funny to watch! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Corey’s teeth had to be fixed because of his drug use…I don’t know how long he was on drugs. I don’t believe her timeline. His family is very supporting they might have given him the money. There is nothing wrong with that…Her definition of loyalty is totally different of how it is written in the dictionary. He finally smiles.
just to put it out there, it may not have been drug use related at all. We assume that. I think you have to be like a heroin addict for years for that to rot teeth. My husband has his teeth fixed (bridges and veneers and 1 fake tooth) bc he has really weak teeth in his family. His mother same, its genetic. He smacked into a goal post and his tooth cracked completely, others would have survived. He needed bridges bc he had to have 6 teeth pulled bc they basically rotted away as soon as they got a small cavity. He just has over sensitive teeth and thats why he needed all that work. Never touched a drug in his life.

Reactions: 12
I hate when she claims to be so secretive about her personal life. We ALL know that's a huge ass lie. She can't keep anything to herself because she always wants that validation and to show Corey or whomever she can get a guy. Keep dreaming Maloney ✨️!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.