Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pants are completely inappropriate!
She'd be sent home in my school district.

You KNOW this is the parent the teachers talk about.

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or is this once again not appropriate for elementary school, especially 1st grade??
Every year she says the same dead tit about how her kids are horror fans because she thinks it makes her and her kids look badass. Please tell me someone else remembers Tara’s story ((I think it was last year) of the girls terrified and shitting their pants over a movie or something they did around Halloween time I don’t remember exactly what it was. Tracy buy Jayden some JoJo Siwa leggings and stop being a weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Every year she says the same dead tit about how her kids are horror fans because she thinks it makes her and her kids look badass. Please tell me someone else remembers Tara’s story ((I think it was last year) of the girls terrified and shitting their pants over a movie or something they did around Halloween time I don’t remember exactly what it was. Tracy buy Jayden some JoJo Siwa leggings and stop being a weirdo.

It was a Halloween outdoor thing. I don’t know what to call it. Not a haunted house and not a maze but it was outdoor. Anyway. Jayden was freaking out and didn’t want to walk through it. Tracy is so full of tit with this narrative that Jayden likes scary movies. Again she knows nothing about her own children.

Reactions: 19
It was a Halloween outdoor thing. I don’t know what to call it. Not a haunted house and not a maze but it was outdoor. Anyway. Jayden was freaking out and didn’t want to walk through it. Tracy is so full of tit with this narrative that Jayden likes scary movies. Again she knows nothing about her own children.
Was it a haunted hay ride?

99 Problems but a job still ain’t one 😂
Yea this would be my vote!

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or is this once again not appropriate for elementary school, especially 1st grade??
I don't get people who let kids that age watch horror movies. Perez Hilton watches them with his children all under 10. Here in the UK most films like that carry an 18 minimum age certificate. Is it different over there? My 8 year old kid would be scarred for life if I let her watch anything like that. Never mind out her in pants like that to scare her classmates with! Glad we have uniforms.

Reactions: 17
I remember that now! If you type “Jayden scared” into the tattle search there’s other times too like when they went trick or treating with the eps and something about her being scared of Christmas decorations. I didn’t scroll that far but I’m sure there’s more.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely inappropriate. My son loves Halloween and I would never put scary stuff like that on him, Nor would I wear it myself as it could scare other children.

Reactions: 13
That’s the only storyline she can tell herself in the mornings to tolerate her. Poor thing.

Reactions: 8
Vomiting in anticipation of this upcoming tit show of a photo shoot 🤢
Super sexy? Sexy is via confidence… not what’s on the body or the poses…. What the duck do these two bleeping morons know what they’re doing?!?
This ain’t cute….. SPARKLY LEGGINGS…. SPARKLY CAT AND JACK TARGET LEGGINGS! That is what she should be wearing.

Reactions: 15
Vomiting in anticipation of this upcoming tit show of a photo shoot 🤢
Still sick to my stomach from the first set of tit pics. Seriously, the only person looking forward to this is..... MALONEY.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
According to him, bc I've asked before. He told me that he doesn't do pills just weed. And mentioned how he doesn't like drinking either.
I dont believe for 1 second he was doing hard drugs and I def don't believe the booger sugar queen, Tracy.
he doesn’t do pills anymore he’s getting his tit together but he did have a big problem with abusing pain meds for sure and he did do coke recreationally at least. Definitely not harder drugs like meth that was mentioned.

Yeah... What has been going on in here lately? We really shouldn't take this forum so serious where people don't want to read / write anymore. Let's just keep it about Tracy and her trainwreck life. Regardless of how her tummy tuck looks or heals, it doesn't change the fact she chose to have the surgery the day before her daughters birthday.

@hiimme Got any more gossip? (that won't get you caught) What does Raven, Tara and their mom really think of Tracy now? Lol
they can’t stand her and how quick she was to flip on them. she was best friends with tara and tara did everything with her and for her and she now gets treated like a stranger it’s pathetic and sad for the kids. raven was never honestly the biggest fan.

Reactions: 17
he doesn’t do pills anymore he’s getting his tit together but he did have a big problem with abusing pain meds for sure and he did do coke recreationally at least. Definitely not harder drugs like meth that was mentioned.

they can’t stand her and how quick she was to flip on them. she was best friends with tara and tara did everything with her and for her and she now gets treated like a stranger it’s pathetic and sad for the kids. raven was never honestly the biggest fan.
Why won’t she get a job?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
EXCEPT YOU DONT WORK TRACY
She does the BARE minimum if that. She wants all this praise and clout for being a mom. Yes, all those things are things you SHOULD be doing as a parent. There are sooo many single parents out there with ZERO support, not even from their own families like she clearly does, that do it themselves without posting it on social media that they fed their kids or took them to school. My friend has 4 kids, one with a developmental issue, and I’ve never seen someone grind harder to make sure their kids have everything they need including their mom 24/7. She never posts pics or quotes on how hard it is. She just does it.

Reactions: 21
Why won’t she get a job?
simple as she’s a lazy piece of tit who likes handouts. she has mommy and daddy and corey now. plus ya know she’s an influencer 😂 she gets paid for some things she does (which mostly end bad you all saw how glamourlash went) and princess shein so she’s content with that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.