Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what doctors or surgeon pictures you're looking at but I would bet my whole house on it, that is not a normal scar nor does everyone who gets a Tummy tuck look like that. Second I don't believe she got her boobs fixed. In her mind her boobs are perfect and he's the surgery god. Her words were her boobs are like the Mona Lisa
Have you ever had a tummy tuck surgery or researched it? Worked alongside it ? Or are you just guessing and don’t want anything to be “right” for Tracey ? I mean… if we’re honest with ourselves , there’s gonna be right things with her lol. It’s life. There’s a reason lots of celebs or people who get the BBL in DR (often include tummy tuck) and get tattoos to cover the scar. You can look up tummy tuck scars and see everyone with a full one will have it. I’m not arguing… just correcting you. Because you are wrong and being stubborn at this point.
And I guess about the boob revision because there is marker there. Doesn’t mean he did it, of course, but that’s logical suspicion . And she won’t speak negative on him. They’re in business together why would she even if she wanted adjustment ? Wouldn’t do you other of them good for the intention they’re doing it….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Birdhouse she mentioned cocaine never heard meth. It can contribute especially if you rub you teach. I know she is a liar but he would have been in worse shape with Meth. I have seen first hand what coke use can do to a person. I just wish him well.

**your teeth

Reactions: 9
What’s weird* is that you keep telling people to move along or let it go just because they don’t agree with you. Not everyone will agree with everything said and just like you stated you are giving your opinion so are they. I haven’t seen anyone tell you to move along or let it go.
Exactly not everyone will agree and I’m totally fine with that, which is why I don’t get the snarky comments. I was saying let it go because it really became more than what it needed lol. Lately on here it’s like you can’t say anything without a smart comment being made if someone doesn’t agree with you. Which I think is the main reason why most of us stopped following or got blocked by Tracy so I was trying to avoid that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yea, I used to work in a plastic surgeons’s office when I was in college. I was in the medical records department and part of my job was putting the doctor’s notes in the charts. A lot of times there are before and after pics in the charts and I can guarantee not one tummy tuck after pic looked like hers.
pk you’re full of tit. Completely lol . Why does everyone want clout and claim all these doctor office jobs?
Meanwhile …. I’ve been around the real deal. Multiple times. You’re so desperate to win you’ll say anything …. You’re really being no better than her.
just please stop lying lol. You are not versed in plastic surgery and you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you ever had a tummy tuck surgery or researched it? Worked alongside it ? Or are you just guessing and don’t want anything to be “right” for Tracey ? I mean… if we’re honest with ourselves , there’s gonna be right things with her lol. It’s life. There’s a reason lots of celebs or people who get the BBL in DR (often include tummy tuck) and get tattoos to cover the scar. You can look up tummy tuck scars and see everyone with a full one will have it. I’m not arguing… just correcting you. Because you are wrong and being stubborn at this point.
And I guess about the boob revision because there is marker there. Doesn’t mean he did it, of course, but that’s logical suspicion . And she won’t speak negative on him. They’re in business together why would she even if she wanted adjustment ? Wouldn’t do you other of them good for the intention they’re doing it….

Sooooo then have you had a tt done before? If so please enlighten us with your expertise 🤗

Reactions: 13
I have several friends that have had tummy tucks and I have seen their incision within a few days of having surgery and not one of them looks like Tracy’s. Not one of them had a thick scar nor did their skin looked pulled way too right at the each stitch like hers does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I have several friends that have had tummy tucks and I have seen their incision within a few days of having surgery and not one of them looks like Tracy’s. Not one of them had a thick scar likes nor did their skin looked pulled way too right at the each stitch like hers does.
My mom and aunt had one and their scar is nothing like Tracy’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know she’s a liar and annoying with her lies, so that’s even more reason for me to say this (because if we just lie or stretch truth only to combat her, then what she says about this page could be determined true).
1) her before pic isn’t photoshopped. That is her recent shape/distribution of fat. There is ALOT of extra skin there from pregnancy. I had a destroyed stomach from kids, too…. When there’s so much skin in an area it’s gonna look like a fat bulge. So that “fupa” was definitely mostly from pregnancy and not any weight gain after. One can tell from the location of stretch marks.

2) her tattoo shows in after pic because he snatched TF out of her. You guys aren’t viewing it in plastic surgeon eyes. You can see the tallest stretch marks by the belly button (before) are pulled down and exist alongside the new belly button. A LOT was removed. One must understand the geometry of the cut, pull/stretch out of the skin before the snip of skin and closure.

3) that scar is normal. Everyone who has a full tummy tuck like that will look like that, will have that amount of blood loss (all surgery pics look like that on the table that I’ve seen. A plastic surgeon would have to keep his patient under anesthesia longer just to clean up expected surgery mess so people don’t complain about it on social media. That’s also supply waste). Multiple drains are also common. Because he pulled her so tight, that may be the reason for more closures. Again, not uncommon.

4) yea looks like he fixed her boobs. They weren’t necessarily botched though. I have a feeling she told him “I want them big and high and fake” then realized “since you’re putting me back under, maybe have them appear more natural”. So he prob kept the muscle pocket small. In this revision I’m guessing he opened up the pocket more so the implants can drop and relax more. They’ll def still be tight and fake but will def take on a more soft and natural placement.

5) I think he claim of certain dates being available is bullshit. I think she’s so anxious to be healed for Halloween, her birthday, that photoshoot. THATS where her focus is. She’ll barely be able to get out now for it…. If smart she wouldn’t do it… but we know she will! And she’ll go hard!

6) she definitely made extremely poor decisions drinking that alcohol. Horrible. She claimed she was afraid go through with the surgery (I was too.. it’s hardcore and intense and we have kids to come home to), but drinking somuch makes me think she was never really afraid…. Maybe just played that game so the doctorkept lowering his discount price for her. Like a game of chicken to score a better deal with him….
”oh no I can’t I’m scared”
Fine my lowest.. I’ll just charge for anesthesia”… “sold! Not scared anymore “

Lol

The stretch marks on her stomach are probably from her pregnancies but the loose skin is more than likely from losing over 100 lbs. Most people who loose 100lb + are left with extra skin. More so than women who have babies. Tracy never gained 100lbs with any of her pregnancies. She also has extra skin on her upper thighs and arms. Tracy stretched her own skin with her weight gain after Julian. She was at her heaviest with no baby in her belly. She stretched her own belly out way past what any of her bEaUtIFuL bAbIeS did. Tracy saying her stomach has always been flat like she thinks no one remembers what she looked like Memorial Day weekend in the kayak. Or the podcast picture with the dildo. If she wasn’t such a piece of tit she would just say she needed a tummy tuck after her weight loss and people would respect her more. Tracy also blamed her need for a boob job on her 3 kids she never breast fed. But who knows, maybe in her delusional mind she really thinks she has no fault in this and it was her kids. I guess that’s an easier pill to swallow for her.

And if you followed Tracy way back in the day when she was pregnant with Skylar then you’ll remember how she bragged about not having any stretch marks many times up until the very end of her pregnancy. She probably said it was her magic Sicilian skin. Karma.

Reactions: 30
pk you’re full of tit. Completely lol . Why does everyone want clout and claim all these doctor office jobs?
Meanwhile …. I’ve been around the real deal. Multiple times. You’re so desperate to win you’ll say anything …. You’re really being no better than her.
just please stop lying lol. You are not versed in plastic surgery and you know it.
Why don’t you post your plastic surgeon credentials Dr. Nikki since you seem to know it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didnt see a picture with Skylar in it. I really hope that isn't the case.

I'm curious to know how many fall activities she will be missing out on.
She said sky was at a friends party
Great job though on excluding her and not going g together another time

Reactions: 11
Yes I have had a tummy tuck and my scar sure as duck don’t look like that…but then again I went to a reputable surgeon and paid full price. Got correct pre op care and rx for post op care, don’t drink, don’t go out days later or a day prior, didn’t get stapled shut and didn’t get two drains and had lipo done so my surgery was more extensive than hers. My scar is paper thin and is from hip to hip. Any other things I need to shut down?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know she’s a liar and annoying with her lies, so that’s even more reason for me to say this (because if we just lie or stretch truth only to combat her, then what she says about this page could be determined true).
1) her before pic isn’t photoshopped. That is her recent shape/distribution of fat. There is ALOT of extra skin there from pregnancy. I had a destroyed stomach from kids, too…. When there’s so much skin in an area it’s gonna look like a fat bulge. So that “fupa” was definitely mostly from pregnancy and not any weight gain after. One can tell from the location of stretch marks.

2) her tattoo shows in after pic because he snatched TF out of her. You guys aren’t viewing it in plastic surgeon eyes. You can see the tallest stretch marks by the belly button (before) are pulled down and exist alongside the new belly button. A LOT was removed. One must understand the geometry of the cut, pull/stretch out of the skin before the snip of skin and closure.

3) that scar is normal. Everyone who has a full tummy tuck like that will look like that, will have that amount of blood loss (all surgery pics look like that on the table that I’ve seen. A plastic surgeon would have to keep his patient under anesthesia longer just to clean up expected surgery mess so people don’t complain about it on social media. That’s also supply waste). Multiple drains are also common. Because he pulled her so tight, that may be the reason for more closures. Again, not uncommon.

4) yea looks like he fixed her boobs. They weren’t necessarily botched though. I have a feeling she told him “I want them big and high and fake” then realized “since you’re putting me back under, maybe have them appear more natural”. So he prob kept the muscle pocket small. In this revision I’m guessing he opened up the pocket more so the implants can drop and relax more. They’ll def still be tight and fake but will def take on a more soft and natural placement.

5) I think he claim of certain dates being available is bullshit. I think she’s so anxious to be healed for Halloween, her birthday, that photoshoot. THATS where her focus is. She’ll barely be able to get out now for it…. If smart she wouldn’t do it… but we know she will! And she’ll go hard!

6) she definitely made extremely poor decisions drinking that alcohol. Horrible. She claimed she was afraid go through with the surgery (I was too.. it’s hardcore and intense and we have kids to come home to), but drinking somuch makes me think she was never really afraid…. Maybe just played that game so the doctorkept lowering his discount price for her. Like a game of chicken to score a better deal with him….
”oh no I can’t I’m scared”
Fine my lowest.. I’ll just charge for anesthesia”… “sold! Not scared anymore “

Lol
How could you EVER think her boobs are not botched?!?!? Anyone who has eyes, glasses or contacts can see these boobs are playing hide and seek from each other. Botched is an understatement!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Omg this just made me laugh out loud literally! YOU are just correcting me lord sweet baby jesus you should really go and schedule a eye exam asap darling because if you're telling me that this tit (his job) and MY Surgeon is the same girl then I got some beachfront front property in Antarctica to sell you!!!! I'm leave these right here......👏

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The stretch marks on her stomach are probably from her pregnancies but the loose skin is more than likely from losing over 100 lbs. Most people who loose 100lb + are left with extra skin. More so than women who have babies. Tracy never gained 100lbs with any of her pregnancies. She also has extra skin on her upper thighs and arms. Tracy stretched her own skin with her weight gain after Julian. She was at her heaviest with no baby in her belly. She stretched her own belly out way past what any of her bEaUtIFuL bAbIeS did. Tracy saying her stomach has always been flat like she thinks no one remembers what she looked like Memorial Day weekend in the kayak. Or the podcast picture with the dildo. If she wasn’t such a piece of tit she would just say she needed a tummy tuck after her weight loss and people would respect her more. Tracy also blamed her need for a boob job on her 3 kids she never breast fed. But who knows, maybe in her delusional mind she really thinks she has no fault in this and it was her kids. I guess that’s an easier pill to swallow for her.

And if you followed Tracy way back in the day when she was pregnant with Skylar then you’ll remember how she bragged about not having any stretch marks many times up until the very end of her pregnancy. She probably said it was her magic Sicilian skin. Karma.
I wish we had an applause button!

She said no stretch marks with Jayden, too, until the time she posted a video and forgot to put the filter on. Then she went with “I have stretch marks from having babies back to back and not letting my body heal” (as if that’s a thing)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lolllll I never once said I was versed in plastic surgery. I said I worked in a medical records department when I was in my 20s. I’ve never been in an operating room performing surgeries but I sure as hell used to scour the charts for pictures so sit down. You don’t know me. Who crapped on your cupcake and called it chocolate frosting?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I tried but you witches are set on battling anyone who is REAL ane won’t just automatically agree and like anything negative about Tracey. That says a lot about how you are in real life too… and it ain’t pretty. You truly are no better and I’m now realizing this page is truly one dimensional.
you want accountability from her as a woman but won’t give any yourselves as women. Worthless.
peace out…. Enjoy the extra misery you’ll seemingly get just from her surgery looking snatched AF…. It apparently going in that direction. There is no realness here. Lol.

damn I feel toxic just having engaged this long. Lol ugh. So farewell …. Good luck :)
Deuces ✌

• Heart
How could you EVER think her boobs are not botched?!?!? Anyone who has eyes, glasses or contacts can see these boobs are playing hide and seek from each other. Botched is an understatement!!!
Helen Keller could have seen they are botched!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I tried but you witches are set on battling anyone who is REAL ane won’t just automatically agree and like anything negative about Tracey. That says a lot about how you are in real life too… and it ain’t pretty. You truly are no better and I’m now realizing this page is truly one dimensional.
you want accountability from her as a woman but won’t give any yourselves as women. Worthless.
peace out…. Enjoy the extra misery you’ll seemingly get just from her surgery looking snatched AF…. It apparently going in that direction. There is no realness here. Lol.

damn I feel toxic just having engaged this long. Lol ugh. So farewell …. Good luck :)
156FF4C9-F9E0-4C0E-AE0E-F1D435BC5069.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

damn I feel toxic just having engaged this long. Lol ugh. Lo farewell …. Good luck :)
First of all no one calling anyone a witch, second you're actually missing the point of these threads. We actually want her to thrive, we want her to get her tit together and be the present proactive mom she should be. Hell I want her to see all this and look at herself in the mirror and get her tit together for the sake of those kids.I want her to go to therapy and work on herself and be proactive for Julian's sake and immerse herself in sign language so the poor kid can probably learn how to sign I love you properly and not the God damn surfer hang ten dude. But yea kick rocks and deuces!!!! 👏👏👏👏🤌✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@Birdhouse she mentioned cocaine never heard meth. It can contribute especially if you rub you teach. I know she is a liar but he would have been in worse shape with Meth. I have seen first hand what coke use can do to a person. I just wish him well.

**your teeth
he was not a meth user he did a lot of pain pills and coke.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.