Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when she claims to be so secretive about her personal life. We ALL know that's a huge ass lie. She can't keep anything to herself because she always wants that validation and to show Corey or whomever she can get a guy. Keep dreaming Maloney ✨️!
She 👏 only 👏 let’s 👏 people 👏see 👏 what 👏 she 👏 wants 👏 them 👏 to 👏 see…which is everything she always gives herself away.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah... What has been going on in here lately? We really shouldn't take this forum so serious where people don't want to read / write anymore. Let's just keep it about Tracy and her trainwreck life. Regardless of how her tummy tuck looks or heals, it doesn't change the fact she chose to have the surgery the day before her daughters birthday.

@hiimme Got any more gossip? (that won't get you caught) What does Raven, Tara and their mom really think of Tracy now? Lol
She can change her body all she wants - she is still going to be a vile rancid dollar store bleep only with a flat belly and botched boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She can change her body all she wants - she is still going to be a vile rancid dollar store bleep only with a flat belly and botched boobs
I’ve said this before. Can get all the procedures you want, but until she goes to therapy she will never change and will never be happy.

Reactions: 26
Long time lurker but haven't been on here for aaages! I used to frequent the Katie price threads as well as this one 😊. Hey all! 🖐🖐
How about this for a thread title?!!

F##k the kid's b/days says this botched barbie, maybe its time for a partnership with arbys?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh. My. God. This witch is comparing herself to Mahsa Amini who was beaten to death for "improperly" wearing her hijab...Is this a joke?! Girl, you're a filthy SKANK, a liar and fake ass fraud and THAT'S why people come for you. Stay in your bleeping lane. Uneducated tit rat.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
pk you’re full of tit. Completely lol . Why does everyone want clout and claim all these doctor office jobs?
Meanwhile …. I’ve been around the real deal. Multiple times. You’re so desperate to win you’ll say anything …. You’re really being no better than her.
just please stop lying lol. You are not versed in plastic surgery and you know it.
Tracy? Is that you?

So you’re the only one on here who’s allowed to have knowledge/worked in a plastic surgeons office? Get off your high horse it’s so annoying at this point. “You’re not versed in plastic surgery” like how the hell do you know?? Stop already

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh. My. God. This witch is comparing herself to Mahsa Amini who was beaten to death for "improperly" wearing her hijab...Is this a joke?! Girl, you're a filthy SKANK, a liar and fake ass fraud and THAT'S why people come for you. Stay in your bleeping lane. Uneducated tit rat.
The only thing this clown risks her life for is d#%k. HOW DARE YOU compare yourself to her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tracy? Is that you?

So you’re the only one on here who’s allowed to have knowledge/worked in a plastic surgeons office? Get off your high horse it’s so annoying at this point. “You’re not versed in plastic surgery” like how the hell do you know?? Stop already
It’s either Tracy, someone from Farkas’s office or someone really close to T. No one can tell me otherwise! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is so bleeping disgusting! Not one human is using Mahsa as an advantage to a bs story! People are posting her story and others as they have no way to show the rest of the world what's happening.
Well, it's only 750 am and I'm already pissed off f4om this cow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The only thing this clown risks her life for is d#%k. HOW DARE YOU compare yourself to her
Also if you don’t like people commenting on your pathetic train crash of a life and the slutty way you dress - STOP POSTING- YOU PROVIDE THE AMMUNITION WE ARE GOING TO FIRE IT - you thick twit

Reactions: 23

Literally ran here to post this! She is so bleeping stupid! The balls on this beef curtained hag never cease to amaze me!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s so uneducated it’s not even funny. The pure narcissist response in that whole thing is insane. It’s not even funny.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She’s so uneducated it’s not even funny. The pure narcissist response in that whole thing is insane. It’s not even funny.
Definitely she should have studied at school and got an education rather then sleep with the dad of the child you was looking after.
Also those cheap street walker clothes you wear that are 2 sizes to small for you are made through child and slave labour

Reactions: 17
EXCEPT YOU DONT WORK TRACY
Insane! REAL mothers do not seek validation from doing what we are supposed to do: TAKING CARE OF OUR KIDS and WORKING to support them. Omgah I went to work today. Omgah I had to feed my kids. Ohhhh my gahhhh I had to get them ready for bed. She needs serious help.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Insane! REAL mothers do not seek validation from doing what we are supposed to do: TAKING CARE OF OUR KIDS and WORKING to support them. Omgah I went to work today. Omgah I had to feed my kids. Ohhhh my gahhhh I had to get them ready for bed. She needs serious help.
But she should be celebrated for feeding them ice cream or microwaving frozen meals!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
EXCEPT YOU DONT WORK TRACY
Why do you need acknowledgement or accolades for being a mother? you chose to have kids, its not now an award show for getting trophies of being a mother.

You want acknowledgment? Go learn ASL. Go bring your kids to speech. Do SOMETHING...ANYTHING. bleeping Pig

• Heart
Reactions: 30

That’s exactly it. She’s completely ignorant and a narcissist.

She can’t empathize with anyone because all she hears in her head is “yeah but what about me!” and she thinks anything that happens to her is worse than anything anybody has ever gone through. Including a 22 year who was killed for what she wore/didn’t wear. BUT WHAT ABOUT TRACY!!!!!!! Same same. A normal person would have just reposted that tweet to bring awareness and sympathize with but Tracy only reposted it to compare it to herself and bring awareness to her. She’s is low. Complete scum. And she just keeps getting worse. Fucked up tit.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.