Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
She said she’s have to wait til November bc farkass is a busy doctor that’s why she took the date before her daughter’s bday. And she’s very busy doing stuff during the holidays …yes ok bullshit it’s bc you didn’t want it to ruin your birthday weekend or your boudoir photos. You’re the most narcissistic self centered woman I’ve ever seen in my life. She is so obsessed with herself she doesn’t think anything is wrong with missing Jayden’s bday.
I called this BS!!! I even said don't you dare try to say he's too booked up big t. She should and could have put it off until whenever!!!! It's not life saving surgery!! So what if you couldn't do it until the new year. Big fkin deal. I guarantee if he didn't have this September date available and only had November, she would have waited, so her birthday wouldn't be ruined. But fk her kid's birthday, that's not important. In any case, unless her photographer is going to edit her surgery cut completely out, there's no way she's going to be perfectly healed by her birthday that's less than a month away.
Then she writes season 2 is coming to the people that gossip about her. Umm, hunnnny, hunnnny, hunnny, keep up, we're on season 98!!! We do appreciate the fact that you think about us and we thank you for being such a looser and the free entertainment. It's your embarrassing life, not ours. Can't wait to see what bum you drag in, to take pics with, next to the Christmas tree this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I still find it gross shes in her children's "playroom"
I find it gross that she purposely made it a playroom knowing damn well that’s where she was going to sleep… all to look like a “selfless mother” FOR SOCIAL MEDIA… it’s fucking bizarre. That alone would have me filing for emergency custody because that screams mentally unwell.

Also, anybody else notice that both Corey & Tara’s captions focused on fostering Jayden to be herself and that they’re always there for her….. it honestly says so much about what these kids are going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Nosey5

Not her bday post to Jayden with 2 slides of being at the plastic surgeons office 🤦‍♀️ elected surgery on your child's birthday?? And even taking a young and impressionable child to the office???? I'm all for getting something done if it will improve or make you happy, but taking your child 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ nahhh

Jealous of what? She's a mother who choose to get cut open on her daughters birthday. TF! Her followers are so dumb.
I remember being a blind sheep. Thinking damn this lady gets so many haters..... the wool got removed from my eyes chile, whew

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
Could you imagine if, God forbid, she didn’t make it out of surgery and for the rest of Jayden’s life her birthday would be the anniversary of her mother’s death? What a selfish cunt!

• Sad
  • Angry
I’ve been following for a while and never commented but I couldn’t keep quiet anymore. This bitch is the biggest clown on the Internet! That post op pic of being 5 days out first off she shouldn’t have even taken off her binder I wasn’t allowed to open it until my drains came out. It’s on for compression for the swelling and if she paid attention to your healing instructions she would know. That tik tok video was absolutely ridiculous. For someone with a high pain tolerance it def doesn’t show! It’s girls like this that ruin it for others that want it bc they think healing will be a breeze and it’s not. The worst part of recovery is your back from staying hunched over until the drains come out having to sleep hunched over in a recliner but other than that it feels like a c section recovery. And her results for 5 days look really bad mine def didn’t look like that at 5 days. I had 3 c sections and tons of loose skin and I’m super happy with my results! The pic is from 5 days because my dr wanted to see me to check my incisions since I didn’t stay over night in the hospital since it is not mandatory for after it’s only if you chose too. Tracy chose to stay there and miss her daughters bday.

Attachments

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Okay I know I'm being annoying, but nobody is answering and I don't understand why. How did so many see it??? I'm not asking for the source, but where did you guys actually see it?
I am cracking up because I'm over here begging to see that fools vag, but only because I want to crack up at Miss I'm so perfect, but I'll live without seeing it and use my imagination. However I'm still so curious as to how it was seen. There's like 6 people who said they've seen it. If you don't want to answer I won't ask again, but I'm so curious, which is normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Blueskies999

EXCEPT YOU DONT WORK TRACY
Insane! REAL mothers do not seek validation from doing what we are supposed to do: TAKING CARE OF OUR KIDS and WORKING to support them. Omgah I went to work today. Omgah I had to feed my kids. Ohhhh my gahhhh I had to get them ready for bed. She needs serious help.

• Heart

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I’ve also seen it lol sending ass pics to Michelle while she kept it classy the entire time. Now you’re butt hurt bc she’s doing way better than you in life so you leave comments knowing full well SHE has YOU blocked. You better be careful now that you woke the beast bc Michelle looks like she could woop your flat ass.

• Haha
The fact that she constantly needs to track and tell people how she only this to drink on this night shows me drank way more. No, what showed me was the constant shots she posted but ok, Maloney. Your eyes never lie like you always quote but your mouth does.
So I had a pretty bad drinking problem for a few years straight, I was going through a divorce with an abusive ex and dealing with trying to heal (I used alcohol to cope) I was a functioning alcoholic. I would drink all day, a few before work, a ton after work, I still managed to be a good mom, like I said I was functioning……. The tell tale that my friends and family told me was that I would be very specific about my lies….. “I had three glasses of wine, it was too much and I felt sick!” I would make up lies like this while consuming at least 2 large bottles a night.. wake up the next day bright and early and go on with life. The reason I say all this is because the way she defends and denies her drinking without being provoked is what I did… and I was drinking heavily, daily. I can guarantee you she has a major drinking problem and it makes me feel sorry for her because I know that feeling of drinking to numb yourself BUT I still made sure my issues NEVER interfered with my kid who was an older teen at the time. He had breakfast (never lunch because cool kids don’t bring lunchboxes apparently, at his age) and he had dinner home cooked most nights when I didn’t work later. His laundry was done, bills were paid, AND I NEVER RECEIVED A DIME OF CHILD SUPPORT. So she HAS the capability to be a mother despite her shit, she just CHOOSES not to be a mother. And *THAT* is the lowest form of a human to me.

This supposed to be her?!
Wtf kind of bootleg OR was this taken in 🙀

• Heart

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I’m sure Tracy will be shocked to hear one of her photos was being circulated but I do think she will get even more of a rise that there’s 10 pages of tattlers arguing with each other (same
Team) over her pussy. Ladies, let’s remember not to give her what she wants.

• Heart
  • Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
I saw that response. But WTF does she do during the holidays???? I’ve never seen her host a holiday ever. Even when she was with Corey. For the last several years she just shows up at her mom’s house and video tapes all the things her mom made and posts vids of her drinking. She gifted her kids makeup that she probably received for free as promos. There were no Holliday decorations at her house. Oh wait, sorry, she hung an advent calendar outside. My bad. Good thing she had her surgery now and ruined Jayden’s birthday instead of November when she would have had at least 4 weeks to recover before the holidays because hanging an advent calendar outside is a lot of work. What’s wild here is Tracy thinks her excuse makes sense!!!!

Also people have babies in December all the time. What do they do? They prepare for Christmas before babies due date! She could have had all the gifts bought and wrapped and house decorated before her surgery. But let’s not kid, none of that is ever going to happen.
Translation:

Fuck my daughter's birthday because I wasn't going to do anything for her anyway.
I was not going to be in recovery during MY birthday and MY photoshoot because I need to prance around for 4 days straight wearing just enough polyester cloths to cover my nipples and my 🐱. I need to be fully recovered for these very important dates because it's all about ME. I need to let my exes see what they missed out on so they can punch the air. I need to celebrate because I've had a rough 3 years doing nothing but neglecting my kids and drinking every weekend while telling you guys it's only water.

• Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
These guys were not there when she moved. They use her for Stephanie and mark Maloneys beach house. I don’t know why she thought that her, a bottle rat, was actually friends with these dudes. She uses that term so loosely.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Oh yea im sure, but that still probably cost a pretty penny. It’s just frivolousness with money and no real responsibilities that just irritates me. Neither one is any better than the other even tho Tracy thinks she is
Please explain how is taking care of your teeth frivolous? …. Most insurances cover around 25-70% of the cost of dentures because it’s not cosmetic or elective.
You can get seriously sick from having bad teeth and from pictures past, Corey definitely had bad teeth and that can affect your daily life as well.

Yes the kids definitely lost the parent lottery, but Corey’s teeth compared to Tracy’s Boob Job and Tummy Tuck… are apples to oranges.

• Heart
Posting the definition of loyalty because your friend is hanging out with someone you don’t like is some seriously middle school behavior. Especially when you weren’t available to hang out because you had elective surgery. It’s Ant’s birthday. Should he sit at home because she is?

As an adult NOBODY will tell me who I can and can’t hang out with. If someone questioned my loyalty, I’d question why they were so possessive. It’s so immature.

notfriends

Chatty Member
You just know she didn’t even call Jayden this morning to wish her a happy birthday before school. Although Stephanie strikes me as the type to call Tracy and say “Tracy talk to Jayden and wish her a happy birthday. It’s today. She’s 6.”

• Sad

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Begging on the Internet for someone to organise a free party (late) for the kid after all that plastic surgery.
Grotesque beast 😩👹

• Haha
Reactions: 34