Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following for a while and never commented but I couldn’t keep quiet anymore. This witch is the biggest clown on the Internet! That post op pic of being 5 days out first off she shouldn’t have even taken off her binder I wasn’t allowed to open it until my drains came out. It’s on for compression for the swelling and if she paid attention to your healing instructions she would know. That tik tok video was absolutely ridiculous. For someone with a high pain tolerance it def doesn’t show! It’s girls like this that ruin it for others that want it bc they think healing will be a breeze and it’s not. The worst part of recovery is your back from staying hunched over until the drains come out having to sleep hunched over in a recliner but other than that it feels like a c section recovery. And her results for 5 days look really bad mine def didn’t look like that at 5 days. I had 3 c sections and tons of loose skin and I’m super happy with my results! The pic is from 5 days because my dr wanted to see me to check my incisions since I didn’t stay over night in the hospital since it is not mandatory for after it’s only if you chose too. Tracy chose to stay there and miss her daughters bday.

Attachments

Reactions: 36
She just screams "side witch" 😂
That’s exactly what she is a bleeping cum dumpster to pass the time while those men look for women that are actually capable of being a wife.
Her delusion is unmatched, no man wants her, she’s got zero redeeming qualities, can’t cook, can’t clean, cheap date, cheaply dressed, caked in make up, ratty hair extensions, selfish mother, reliant on her parents for everything, liar, photoshop failure, she financially abused her ex husband, exposed his whole life when things went south rather than protecting his privacy for the sake of their children who will see that one day , lives her entire life through social media…. who wants someone like that? The records show…nobody.

Reactions: 30
Did anyone see the comment where someone asked ‘is this post op’ and her response was:
mY StOmaCh wAs AlwAys fLaT

no one asked and that’s a LIEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see the comment where someone asked ‘is this post op’ and her response was:
mY StOmaCh wAs AlwAys fLaT

no one asked and that’s a LIEEEEE
She's forgetting that time she was 20st 😂
She was fat and her stomach wasn't flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah girl, the math ain’t mathing. And who needs so many pictures of their own ass? She has no man and no boudoir to speak of.
For a big girl she is built so funny. Everyone can see she photoshopped the ass pics because the brick lines are bent in that area of the pic. Whew this dusty broad annoys tf outta me with how dumb she is.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she was ever 250 pounds. I think prob 210-225. That being said she did need to loose weight. I need to loose weight. But I’ll do it and not lie about how so people
Think I’m a perfect unicorn like she tried to be

Reactions: 6
Hey sis heyyyyyy it's me again! Remember the other day when you were laying in your little twin rainbow bed looking at your fucked up ass stomach and had the audacity to comment on someone's page that you hope someone ran a train on Michelle? Remember? Are you mad cause you weren't included boo? Cause from the looks of these you were the one trying to get all up in Michelle's cookie box!!!! Ohh and if you wanna play the poor me victim card and come for Michelle just know that nude you got floating around with your starfish showing and your Arby's roast beef flapping around is also out there! HAPPY👏 RECOVERY👏SIS👏

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Hey sis heyyyyyy it's me again! Remember the other day when you were laying in your little twin rainbow bed looking at your fucked up ass stomach and had the audacity to comment on someone's page that you hope someone ran a train on Michelle? Remember? Are you mad cause you weren't included boo? Cause from the looks of these you were the one trying to get all up in Michelle's cookie box!!!! Ohh and if you wanna play the poor me victim card and come for Michelle just know that nude you got floating around with your starfish showing and your Arby's roast beef flapping around is also out there! HAPPY👏 RECOVERY👏SIS👏
Whattttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love from your SecReT LoVe 💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.