Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Ya know for awhile I really thought this bitch was sexually abused in some way as a kid or didn't get enough attention, or something happened to her and that's why she is the way she is. However, I think what the problem is, is that she was never told "NO" or disciplined in her entire life. She was allowed to act however and do whatever she wanted and was spoiled on top of it. I bet she even talked back to her parents with zero repercussions. They handed her everything and never made her earn it with chores or good grades, etc... like alot of you ladies have said, her parents are her enablers. They literally created a monster and they keep feeding it. What a disaster of a human. This is why you can't ignore your kid's bad behavior. No discipline and you'll probably end up with a train wreck of an adult child.

Totally explains the way she acted towards that woman who was her mom's age at that festival she was at last weekend. She could not handle someone, even a mom looking woman, telling her no. She's a disrespectful cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I dont believe there is a pic. Its probably just Tracy accounts on here claiming theres a pic so dust rises around her or she’s going to make one up and claim Corey sent it around so she uses it in court. It’s probably all a fake. We share sources and pics all the time and now all of a sudden everyone is like i saw it but quiet.. i dont buy it

my respect to you. I have 1 kid and an involved father and when i am alone with the baby its hard, i have the highest respect for single moms who do it like badasses and are proud. I have no family around (theyre all in different countries) and dont complain. She has an entire team to help her and bitches daily. We can all see that this constant complaining about kids this and kids that is a smoke screen so we think she has her kids all the time. Bullshit bitch prove it. You want to convince us so badly? Lets go..2 weeks of daily vlogs starting with a newschannel so that we can see the date. Come on I dare you. You cant do it so stop lying to yourself ho

im not a “Tracy” account neither are the people who have seen the pic. Most of us are VIP members who have been around since the first few threads. All my info has been backed up with receipts so I know the other OG members believe I have seen it. I am not risking charges to put a naked pic up on a gossip site. Or causing those poor babies anymore more humiliation later in their lives. Just be aware there’s a pic of her floating around, and I’m sure there’s alot more, I mean who only has 1 nudie…but I’ve only seen 1. I’ve never seen straight women so eager to see a pic of a naked dirty hoe. I am friends with a lot of people she knows so it fell into my inbox And that’s it.

• Heart

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
View attachment 1597433View attachment 1597434She’s so desperate to be noticed like….. BROOOO Didn’t you invite home girl into the bedroom… then because home girl fucked your man better, she managed to take your man and to be a petty bitch you ran back to fuck him again…. Soooo SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP… cause we all know Cuz, Tanz, BMI run train on you all the time….. fuck outta here foo.

Hmmmmm funny how all of sudden they all deleted their comments and hers as well. Cause God forbid the truth comes out. Like you wrote that shit stand by that shit sis and bro don't get scared now cause you can't take the heat. Fucking clowns

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
46D788C5-BF1B-4482-B960-35EA208B6CE3.jpeg

Photoshop fail. Dragged her sides in and brought the surrounding cloth inward too

• Haha
  • Sick

melissacambridge

VIP Member
She uses "loyalty" like that. Tracy is a stunted little brat. That's why no one is around her & helping her during this time.
Never saw Julie, Sam, Annemarie, (hm her entire old wedding party) they aren't around. Not a single one.
Just goes to show the kind of person she is, especially when none of your loyalty friends show up for you.
You know who would of been there and always was there in her time of need? TARA. Tara was the best friend to her and all she would of needed. Then big T decides to go off the rails as a human (even tho tbag was always shitty) she definitely spiraled after the divorce)

• Heart

Joyride60

VIP Member
It really amazes me how these girls Sam and the rest of them cannot be honest with her…in my circle my bitches tell it like it is especially if anyone of us was being an asshole. So I had it right from the start those are not friends the are just a bunch of phonies. You are who you associate with and those are just the facts. i will give Corey the benefit of the doubt I think he is doing a good job on getting his life back together. Think about what he has to put up with until those children become 21. I rather do time in jail or stick needles in my eyes. She is just an awful human and contributes nothing to society or her children. I don’t know any Mother that has put her children 2nd. She is more to be pitied.

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I don’t want to see the picture but curious how people saw it and why no one has mentioned it being around before

• Heart

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Have you ever had a tummy tuck surgery or researched it? Worked alongside it ? Or are you just guessing and don’t want anything to be “right” for Tracey ? I mean… if we’re honest with ourselves , there’s gonna be right things with her lol. It’s life. There’s a reason lots of celebs or people who get the BBL in DR (often include tummy tuck) and get tattoos to cover the scar. You can look up tummy tuck scars and see everyone with a full one will have it. I’m not arguing… just correcting you. Because you are wrong and being stubborn at this point.
And I guess about the boob revision because there is marker there. Doesn’t mean he did it, of course, but that’s logical suspicion . And she won’t speak negative on him. They’re in business together why would she even if she wanted adjustment ? Wouldn’t do you other of them good for the intention they’re doing it….
Yes I have had a tummy tuck and my scar sure as fuck don’t look like that…but then again I went to a reputable surgeon and paid full price. Got correct pre op care and rx for post op care, don’t drink, don’t go out days later or a day prior, didn’t get stapled shut and didn’t get two drains and had lipo done so my surgery was more extensive than hers. My scar is paper thin and is from hip to hip. Any other things I need to shut down?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Pyscho_26/30

Hey sis heyyyyyy it's me again! Remember the other day when you were laying in your little twin rainbow bed looking at your fucked up ass stomach and had the audacity to comment on someone's page that you hope someone ran a train on Michelle? Remember? Are you mad cause you weren't included boo? Cause from the looks of these you were the one trying to get all up in Michelle's cookie box!!!! Ohh and if you wanna play the poor me victim card and come for Michelle just know that nude you got floating around with your starfish showing and your Arby's roast beef flapping around is also out there! HAPPY👏 RECOVERY👏SIS👏

Who's the thirsty one tray tray! I can personally say I seen the "nude". I showed my husband and he threw up no wonder crabs jumped ship after he got the real Michelle not that trash knock off. Trashy Photoshops so much you think she would Photoshop a better looks 🐱

• Haha
  • Wow

laceyincali

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 Looks like someone big mad today.
How tf is this clown on IG stalking and posting when she’s supposed to be in rEcOveRy? She has the energy to post memes every damn 10 minutes but barely enough energy to post the one raggedy happy bday shout out to the child she dislikes. Girl bye. My Jersey girls…how do y’all refrain from finding her in the streets and beating her ass lol! She’s so quick to talk shit behind her computer screen or when she has her fake entourage with her but I guarantee she’s be scared shitless if Michelle caught her one on one in an empty room.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobsmith

For me it’s not just the fact that she had the op on/ or the day before Her daughter’s birthday it’s the combination of selfishness she could have asked Corey to change weekends so she had her the weekend before her surgery and celebrate her birthday instead she choose to slag around and drink for 3 days straight. When will Jayden get to celebrate her birthday with her mum this year? Probably when her uncle turns up at her grandparents with a cake for his birthday and Jayden is shoved in front of the camera like last year! 😢😢

• Sad

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I messaged tru fru last time she posted them bec i buy it all the time and was disgusted when I saw her post and they responded the other day and now she posted them again. She’s not promoting for them on their behalf she is on her own. They apparently sent her some free stuff and I guess she thinks she’s hired
I also love tru fru! I was alittle perturbed when I saw her promoting it and every time i reach for a chocolate covered strawberry I think of her dirty ass. But I feel alittle better she was fake promoting it to get some free food.

• Heart
  • Haha

Charja

WHY is she in a surgical bra again?? Did they also fix her botched tits??? My friend had a tummy tuck and the LAST thing she would’ve wanted is a tight bra! Guess her Sicilian skin ain’t skinning…..

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Her tattoo is missing from thw before photo. BE FUCKING REAL, you have a rectangle body shape, not an hour glass. You fuxking wish you walking meat sock

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Michelle (Mlockee) was on a dating show, and her episode aired last night.

These comments are on one of the guys IG page, he appears to be local to TRex. Her (tracy) friend, Theywent2Jareds made a comment that all the contestants ran a train on Michelle and Tracy agreed.

His IG is dquiznj
Just shows the jealousy the both of those idiots have towards a woman who works, minds her own and cares for her kid. TF.

Lol I almost truly believed she meant he has the kids, but then I reread it and I think she means he has the results 🤣 I was about to say she reached yet another all-time low lol
Say no more, she already hit that low🤣 Mother of the year had them entertaining her child while her dusty, crusty, musty, lazy ass sat on her phone. 🙄 And she has the gull to question why people think she's a shitty excuse of a mother.
Screenshot_20220923_200921.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure that is her mom’s voice! Came running here once I heard “Fixed some things that needed to be fixed” 🤣☠ Nice thing to say to your daughter, no wonder she’s desperate for compliments/validation all the time lol. But also on the other hand, I wonder if she said that to make it sound like she had no other choice to schedule it ASAP to excuse her from scheduling it the day before Jayden’s birthday. I could totally see Tracy being like, “Ma, MaKe It SoUnD LiKe I rEaLlY nEeDeD tHiS, i’M bEiNg AtTaCkEd” lmaooo

• Haha