Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her bday post to Jayden with 2 slides of being at the plastic surgeons office 🤦‍♀️ elected surgery on your child's birthday?? And even taking a young and impressionable child to the office???? I'm all for getting something done if it will improve or make you happy, but taking your child 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ nahhh

Jealous of what? She's a mother who choose to get cut open on her daughters birthday. TF! Her followers are so dumb.
I remember being a blind sheep. Thinking damn this lady gets so many haters..... the wool got removed from my eyes chile, whew

Reactions: 36
Could you imagine if, God forbid, she didn’t make it out of surgery and for the rest of Jayden’s life her birthday would be the anniversary of her mother’s death? What a selfish bleep!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Not her bday post to Jayden with 2 slides of being at the plastic surgeons office 🤦‍♀️ elected surgery on your child's birthday?? And even taking a young and impressionable child to the office???? I'm all for getting something done if it will improve or make you happy, but taking your child 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ nahhh

I remember being a blind sheep. Thinking damn this lady gets so many haters..... the wool got removed from my eyes chile, whew
I made a comment to her follower, that if Corey did the SAME THING he'd be ripped apart. And all she responded with was that surgery was yesterday 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow. There's legit no words... she actually left me speechless on this one... I obviously don't think highly of her but she's even lower than I thought.

Reactions: 20
On Skylars birthdays she gets a long long long written post , Jayden gets a few words on pics.
And did she even post to her grid or just her story?? I guess her birthday wishes will disappear after 24 hours because it doesn’t go with her theme this week. Maybe next time she can make her theme “a caring mother” what a stretch

Reactions: 13
And did she even post to her grid or just her story?? I guess her birthday wishes will disappear after 24 hours because it doesn’t go with her theme this week. Maybe next time she can make her theme “a caring mother” what a stretch
I noticed that too. She didn't get an actual post dedicated to her. I was thinking big t was trying to avoid posting because she knows more people are going to think she's a piece of tit for doing this on her birthday. I understand it was the day before, but it's basically the same thing, because she had to spend the night and it's not a surgery where you're completely fine and functioning the next day. I think she was thinking if she didn't post anything, most people wouldn't realize it was her birthday. However I think she caved because other people posted like Corey, so she hid it in her stories. My other thought is she doesn't feel like monitoring the comments while she's drugged up tonight, because surely there'd be a few comments asking why she did it on her kids birthday and maybe a few comments talking tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I noticed that too. She didn't get an actual post dedicated to her. I was thinking big t was trying to avoid posting because she knows more people are going to think she's a piece of tit for doing this on her birthday. I understand it was the day before, but it's basically the same thing, because she had to spend the night and it's not a surgery where you're completely fine and functioning the next day. I think she was thinking if she didn't post anything, most people wouldn't realize it was her birthday. However I think she caved because other people posted like Corey, so she hid it in her stories. My other thought is she doesn't feel like monitoring the comments while she's drugged up tonight, because surely there'd be a few comments asking why she did it on her kids birthday and maybe a few comments talking tit.
She put up an actual post 2 hours ago. But I compared the amount of lines of text to her tributes to Skylar & Julian: Jayden got 5 lines, Skylar got 10 lines plus a 2nd post with 1 line, & Julian got 13 lines! And in Julian’s she said something like “you’re the best thing to ever happen to me” which she didn’t say in the girls’ posts

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Don’t you know by now that only Skylar and Julian make it to the grid on their own, Jayden has to be in the picture with either one of them to make it to the grid.

She makes it more and more obvious th she is forcing Jayden to be the black sheep.

As of today, Jayden has 8 more years until she herself can make the judge aware that she doesn’t want to live with Tracy, too bad Tara can’t file for emergency custody based on Tracy’s vile behavior.

She put up an actual post 2 hours ago. But I compared the amount of lines of text to her tributes to Skylar & Julian: Jayden got 5 lines, Skylar got 10 lines plus a 2nd post with 1 line, & Julian got 13 lines! And in Julian’s she said something like “you’re the best thing to ever happen to me” which she didn’t say in the girls’ posts
She can deny it till the cows come home, she will forever resent Jayden and make it obvious as duck every single chance she gets.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Also que the "My mom said it was OK to get elective surgery because I need me time
Too..."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm in shock at those before and afters. I've never had surgery, but I've cut my finger by accident and I have a scar from that. How in the world is she not going to have a huge scar from this? Or is this the norm???
That’s a terrible incision. If u look up Beverly Hills plastic surgeons their work is impeccable compared to fuckass. Especially Dr Cat. She specializes in tummy tucks and u can barely see her incision lines

That is the most horrendous scar I have ever seen. It literally looks like he stopped at the hardware store on the way in to work and took a whole ass staple gun to her incision. That is going to be the most horrible thickest scar ever. But hey you get what you paid for or free!!!! Hey sis👏👏👏👏👏 since you're going to be catching up on here while laying on mommy's couch let me show you my surgeons work and what a TT is supposed to look like 🤌 call me if you been a referral boo boo.
Karma is finally coming in hot for her right where it hurts= her looks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I never seen someone with an hourglass figure getting a bleeping tummy tuck. Her before was nit like that. There are many pictures to prove it
I actually have seen really skinny in shape women get tummy tucks. I follow a lot of surgeons on snap. It always shocks me. I always think..damn if I looked like that as my before I would def not put myself through a tummy tuck lol. But with that said we all know Tracy did not look like that before. She’s even been looking thicker to me. So there’s just no way that’s an unedited photo.

I really think both the before and after pics are definitely her BUT, the before pic is heavily edited (therefore removing her tattoo) to give the hourglass shape when we all know damn well she’s square shaped…that’s definitely her gross before stomach with that Vienna sausage belly button. The after pic is also her. He stretched her excessive extra skin like 4 feet! That’s how much extra skin this sloth had! Look at where her beauty mark was in the before….way above the belly button….and after with all the stretching and pulling he did it’s in the center of it. Also, I agree that he not only fixed her belly button but her fucked up lopsided tiitties 🤢

ETA: After looking at the pics again, it seems that he stretched down so much that he actually had to make a new belly button, he actually didn’t fix it. The one stretch mark in the before pic is above her belly button, after giving her a whole new abdominal area with a new belly button that one stretch mark is below her new belly button!
They always make a new belly button hole with a tt. A lot of surgeons really make the belly button look terrible. I’m so curious to see what hers looks like.

My sister got a tummy tuck in her 20's because she lost over 100lbs and had really bad lose saggy skin. She is currently 35yrs old and 7months pregnant and has NO belly. She feels fat and embarrassed because she isn't able to grow or strech her belly like a watermelon like normal pregnant women. When Big T gains weight, she will gain it in her face, thighs and arms.
AND her back!! I followed this girl who lost a lot of weight from 13-17. Well a surgeon wanted to help further her journey (and his career) and did a TT for free. Well she’s now gained back all the weight plus some. Her stomach always looks like it just wants to explode to me. But her back has so much fat

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.