Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s not much i can say without outing myself. i like to stay quiet for the most part but just know a lot of people in her inner circle read her and actually agree with a lot. there’s definitely some far fetched things on here too but a lot that is true and people agree with that are close to her.
Does she have custody of the kids?

Reactions: 9
yes she has custody but that doesn’t mean they’re with her often or she’s without help often. the woe is me i’m a single mom and have no help is such bullshit and so infuriating, you can all see she has a lot more nights out then she tries to let on but at the same time doesn’t try to even pretend like she’s not out all the time. she always has some sort of help. it’s always been that way even pre divorce. corey is allowed to be with the kids alone as well but he’s another one that can’t handle all 3 kids himself. it’s sad actually. we also think she does have a drinking problem, i think she’s just sad about her pathetic life and that she can’t keep a guy. it’s not even her “baggage” which she calls her kids it’s the fact that she’s a stage 5 clinger and definitely goes for the wrong guys.

she also did have wls, her room is the playroom if you even want to call it a playroom and corey does pay child support. he definitely still owes back support that wasn’t paid for a bit but she get more than the $70 she claims not that it even goes towards the kids. daddy got her a really good lawyer and was happy about it because corey was never good enough in their eyes.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
yes she has custody but that doesn’t mean they’re with her often or she’s without help often. the woe is me i’m a single mom and have no help is such bullshit and so infuriating, you can all see she has a lot more nights out then she tries to let on but at the same time doesn’t try to even pretend like she’s not out all the time. she always has some sort of help. it’s always been that way even pre divorce. corey is allowed to be with the kids alone as well but he’s another one that can’t handle all 3 kids himself. it’s sad actually. we also think she does have a drinking problem, i think she’s just sad about her pathetic life and that she can’t keep a guy. it’s not even her “baggage” which she calls her kids it’s the fact that she’s a stage 5 clinger and definitely goes for the wrong guys.
Does her online treatment of Jayden transfer over to offline?
Is there a reason neither one of them can handle their kids on their own?

Did her mom really have a nervous breakdown over Tracy & Corey getting married?
Did anybody from her family attend the wedding? Like aunts uncles cousins?

Reactions: 22
there’s not much i can say without outing myself. i like to stay quiet for the most part but just know a lot of people in her inner circle read her and actually agree with a lot. there’s definitely some far fetched things on here too but a lot that is true and people agree with that are close to her.
how did Skylar break her arm? Was it from a car accident her and Corey got in?

Reactions: 13

she also did have wls, her room is the playroom if you even want to call it a playroom and corey does pay child support. he definitely still owes back support that wasn’t paid for a bit but she get more than the $70 she claims not that it even goes towards the kids. daddy got her a really good lawyer and was happy about it because corey was never good enough in their eyes.
I 100% blame her parents for everything Tracy is. I love the info.. But please try not to give yourself away.

How does Julie and Sammy stand her?!!!!

Reactions: 20
Oh I hope not, that’s not fair at all… maybe Gigi took them all and Tracy slept off her pain meds…. Typical Tracy, can’t go out and be a party girl so here comes the love bombing on Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Disgusting.

Tracy Di Marco Photoshop Queen, Elective Surgeries questioning Loyalty.

🤷🏻‍♀️
LOYAL to only my surgery date.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok so I think Tommy and CuzinAnt are being just as petty as Tracy. I just went to Corey’s ex page and they have liked her pictures and follow her 😂 she follows them too. Idk if this is old or not, but just wanted to share.

Tracy needs to tread lightly, I’m pretty sure they both have a lot of dirt on her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
yeah no. she barely actually knows him. Big mess. The whole hat thing is so confusing too bc another person she barely knew and was in love with after a day, same with the hoboken guy with the pickup. she’s the definition of a pick me girl. Stage 5 clinger who loves to throw the L word out there as well as her roast beef 🤣
Ohhhh you.....you have a lot to tell us! 😉
Thanks for the informations and welcome!

Reactions: 14

Does she realize how tit her photo shopping is? Or does she truly believing she's pulling it off?

Do your guys make fun of her? Or call her out? What's the deal with Messica? Is her life so boring she needs to constantly instigate the exaggerations of Big T's life?

I'm also curious about the sexualization of Skylar, any of you all alarmed by this?

i’m not talking about anything specific, there’s just been things that are far fetched from the truth in here and a grasp from people. i’ve been reading behind the scenes for a long time (along with a lot of others in her circle) but like i said there’s a lot of truth in here too. i can say she did not get her boobs redone. they’re still botched along with her tummy tuck. looks like the incision was done at a butcher.
I knew that boob didn't get a revision 💯🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I messaged tru fru last time she posted them bec i buy it all the time and was disgusted when I saw her post and they responded the other day and now she posted them again. She’s not promoting for them on their behalf she is on her own. They apparently sent her some free stuff and I guess she thinks she’s hired
Lmao didn’t she post herself holding the bag and say “I’m so excited about our partnership” ?? What a loser!
I called McDonalds once to complain about how an entire order was incorrect and the manager wouldn’t help me so they sent me some coupons in the mail for some free stuff. Am I in a partnership with them too and haven’t realized? Am I a McDonalds influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ladies, I have to speak up about something and pull my feminist card out for a sec. I don’t think we should be making fun of how Tracy’s vagina looks. Not because it’s Tracy, duck that witch 🤣, but because we shouldn’t be making fun of how ANY vagina looks. (Beef curtains, roast beef, etc) For one thing, this is a group of really funny and clever women and that’s low hanging fruit, we can do better than that. Secondly and more importantly, all vaginas look different and I don’t think we should perpetuate the culture of anyone’s being prettier or more perfect than another’s. Sexual activity or inactivity has absolutely nothing to do with how one’s vagina looks. I hate the idea of any woman feeling ashamed, embarrassed, or insecure about the aesthetics of their most vulnerable parts. I want my daughters (and Skylar and Jayden) to be raised in a world where they’re never taught to fear the way their vaginas look compared to anyone else’s. Vaginas are self cleaning, mate-pleasing, life giving machines and that’s pretty damn awesome.
Tracy willingly getting pec implants and a butchered tummy tuck from Dr. Scissorhands is another story, but yeah, let’s be better than making fun of genitals.

Also it’s 5am and I’ve been breastfeeding for like 40 minutes now so if this makes no sense then disregard my sleep deprived brain

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok so I think Tommy and CuzinAnt are being just as petty as Tracy. I just went to Corey’s ex page and they have liked her pictures and follow her 😂 she follows them too. Idk if this is old or not, but just wanted to share.

Tracy needs to tread lightly, I’m pretty sure they both have a lot of dirt on her
They’ve been following and liking her stuff for a while, I’m not sure if Tracy did that so she could spy from their pages or if they just knew her from the club scene or something before that. To a degree I do find it weird how they almost all follow and interact with all the same people, but then again I think of how small Staten Island is and how close some parts of Jersey are and how often Islanders transplant to Jersey…. So who knows, but considering someone said that Tracy doesn’t really know these guys like she pretends to, I wouldn’t be surprised if they found each other on Plenty of Fish, Ok Cupid, or any of those dating apps or just sliding into DMs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.