Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know sheā€™s a liar and annoying with her lies, so thatā€™s even more reason for me to say this (because if we just lie or stretch truth only to combat her, then what she says about this page could be determined true).
1) her before pic isnā€™t photoshopped. That is her recent shape/distribution of fat. There is ALOT of extra skin there from pregnancy. I had a destroyed stomach from kids, tooā€¦. When thereā€™s so much skin in an area itā€™s gonna look like a fat bulge. So that ā€œfupaā€ was definitely mostly from pregnancy and not any weight gain after. One can tell from the location of stretch marks.

2) her tattoo shows in after pic because he snatched TF out of her. You guys arenā€™t viewing it in plastic surgeon eyes. You can see the tallest stretch marks by the belly button (before) are pulled down and exist alongside the new belly button. A LOT was removed. One must understand the geometry of the cut, pull/stretch out of the skin before the snip of skin and closure.

3) that scar is normal. Everyone who has a full tummy tuck like that will look like that, will have that amount of blood loss (all surgery pics look like that on the table that Iā€™ve seen. A plastic surgeon would have to keep his patient under anesthesia longer just to clean up expected surgery mess so people donā€™t complain about it on social media. Thatā€™s also supply waste). Multiple drains are also common. Because he pulled her so tight, that may be the reason for more closures. Again, not uncommon.

4) yea looks like he fixed her boobs. They werenā€™t necessarily botched though. I have a feeling she told him ā€œI want them big and high and fakeā€ then realized ā€œsince youā€™re putting me back under, maybe have them appear more naturalā€. So he prob kept the muscle pocket small. In this revision Iā€™m guessing he opened up the pocket more so the implants can drop and relax more. Theyā€™ll def still be tight and fake but will def take on a more soft and natural placement.

5) I think he claim of certain dates being available is bullshit. I think sheā€™s so anxious to be healed for Halloween, her birthday, that photoshoot. THATS where her focus is. Sheā€™ll barely be able to get out now for itā€¦. If smart she wouldnā€™t do itā€¦ but we know she will! And sheā€™ll go hard!

6) she definitely made extremely poor decisions drinking that alcohol. Horrible. She claimed she was afraid go through with the surgery (I was too.. itā€™s hardcore and intense and we have kids to come home to), but drinking somuch makes me think she was never really afraidā€¦. Maybe just played that game so the doctorkept lowering his discount price for her. Like a game of chicken to score a better deal with himā€¦.
ā€oh no I canā€™t Iā€™m scaredā€
Fine my lowest.. Iā€™ll just charge for anesthesiaā€ā€¦ ā€œsold! Not scared anymore ā€œ

Lol
After a tummytuck you are always given a new belly button, the stork remains and the doctor will just cut a new hole and sew the stork in. He probably removed the hernia. Doesnā€™t look like she had any lipo done. Also looks like it wasnā€™t a full tummy tuck bc the incision doesnā€™t go from hip to hip. The incision looks totally botched like he stapled her shut. He gave her two drains which is very odd. She must be bleeding heavily due to the alcohol over the weekend.

Reactions: 4
Biggest sign of a liar is over explaining and offering Random irrelevant information no one asked for.
The confident &!secure woman AKA Trashy donā€™t have to prove nothing to nobody - providing unasked information to everyone - show me your insecure and lack confidence without showing me. Trashy your whole life is one big lie

Reactions: 13
I mean we all knew she had WSL but confirming it just makes my blood boil. Thank you @hiimme for sharing. But on to my rant lolā€¦..sheā€™s no better than Corey, I mean who paid for those new teeth yet heā€™s in back support??? These idiots deserve each other smh. Wish we all could just ask daddy to pay for our elective surgeries because weā€™re too lazy to diet and exercise. Iā€™m not body shaming, Iā€™ve struggled with my weight my entire life so this just really pisses me off. Tray wants to preach about how sheā€™s so proud of her ā€œtiger stripesā€ and pushing body positive narrative but then lie about WSL. She could really help a lot of people if she was actually honest for once in her life. Ugh sheā€™s so vile

Reactions: 16
So none of her friends find it
I mean we all knew she had WSL but confirming it just makes my blood boil. Thank you @hiimme for sharing. But on to my rant lolā€¦..sheā€™s no better than Corey, I mean who paid for those new teeth yet heā€™s in back support??? These idiots deserve each other smh. Wish we all could just ask daddy to pay for our elective surgeries because weā€™re too lazy to diet and exercise. Iā€™m not body shaming, Iā€™ve struggled with my weight my entire life so this just really pisses me off. Tray wants to preach about how sheā€™s so proud of her ā€œtiger stripesā€ and pushing body positive narrative but then lie about WSL. She could really help a lot of people if she was actually honest for once in her life. Ugh sheā€™s so vile
wait, youā€™re mad he took care of a dental issue while being backed in child support?

Reactions: 10
So none of her friends find it

wait, youā€™re mad he took care of a dental issue while being backed in child support?
For cosmetic reasons? Yes lol do you realize how much veneers/partials cost. If it was something that was medical he wouldnā€™t of have had brand new teeth

Reactions: 8
For cosmetic reasons? Yes lol do you realize how much veneers/partials cost. If it was something that was medical he wouldnā€™t of have had brand new teeth
Iā€™m very well aware of their cost, but those donā€™t look like veneers, they look like dentures and he always looked like he has bad teeth so I wouldnā€™t be shocked if he ended up needing his teeth pulled and dentures in place.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m very well aware of their cost, but those donā€™t look like veneers, they look like dentures and he always looked like he has bad teeth so I wouldnā€™t be shocked if he ended up needing his teeth pulled and dentures in place.
Oh yea im sure, but that still probably cost a pretty penny. Itā€™s just frivolousness with money and no real responsibilities that just irritates me. Neither one is any better than the other even tho Tracy thinks she is

Reactions: 6
Oh yea im sure, but that still probably cost a pretty penny. Itā€™s just frivolousness with money and no real responsibilities that just irritates me. Neither one is any better than the other even tho Tracy thinks she is
Please explain how is taking care of your teeth frivolous? ā€¦. Most insurances cover around 25-70% of the cost of dentures because itā€™s not cosmetic or elective.
You can get seriously sick from having bad teeth and from pictures past, Corey definitely had bad teeth and that can affect your daily life as well.

Yes the kids definitely lost the parent lottery, but Coreyā€™s teeth compared to Tracyā€™s Boob Job and Tummy Tuckā€¦ are apples to oranges.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Please explain how is taking care of your teeth frivolous? ā€¦. Most insurances cover around 25-70% of the cost of dentures because itā€™s not cosmetic or elective.
You can get seriously sick from having bad teeth and from pictures past, Corey definitely had bad teeth and that can affect your daily life as well.

Yes the kids definitely lost the parent lottery, but Coreyā€™s teeth compared to Tracyā€™s Boob Job and Tummy Tuckā€¦ are apples to oranges.
And if he had Union insurance it may cover even more. 80-100%

Reactions: 13
I know sheā€™s a liar and annoying with her lies, so thatā€™s even more reason for me to say this (because if we just lie or stretch truth only to combat her, then what she says about this page could be determined true).
1) her before pic isnā€™t photoshopped. That is her recent shape/distribution of fat. There is ALOT of extra skin there from pregnancy. I had a destroyed stomach from kids, tooā€¦. When thereā€™s so much skin in an area itā€™s gonna look like a fat bulge. So that ā€œfupaā€ was definitely mostly from pregnancy and not any weight gain after. One can tell from the location of stretch marks.

2) her tattoo shows in after pic because he snatched TF out of her. You guys arenā€™t viewing it in plastic surgeon eyes. You can see the tallest stretch marks by the belly button (before) are pulled down and exist alongside the new belly button. A LOT was removed. One must understand the geometry of the cut, pull/stretch out of the skin before the snip of skin and closure.

3) that scar is normal. Everyone who has a full tummy tuck like that will look like that, will have that amount of blood loss (all surgery pics look like that on the table that Iā€™ve seen. A plastic surgeon would have to keep his patient under anesthesia longer just to clean up expected surgery mess so people donā€™t complain about it on social media. Thatā€™s also supply waste). Multiple drains are also common. Because he pulled her so tight, that may be the reason for more closures. Again, not uncommon.

4) yea looks like he fixed her boobs. They werenā€™t necessarily botched though. I have a feeling she told him ā€œI want them big and high and fakeā€ then realized ā€œsince youā€™re putting me back under, maybe have them appear more naturalā€. So he prob kept the muscle pocket small. In this revision Iā€™m guessing he opened up the pocket more so the implants can drop and relax more. Theyā€™ll def still be tight and fake but will def take on a more soft and natural placement.

5) I think he claim of certain dates being available is bullshit. I think sheā€™s so anxious to be healed for Halloween, her birthday, that photoshoot. THATS where her focus is. Sheā€™ll barely be able to get out now for itā€¦. If smart she wouldnā€™t do itā€¦ but we know she will! And sheā€™ll go hard!

6) she definitely made extremely poor decisions drinking that alcohol. Horrible. She claimed she was afraid go through with the surgery (I was too.. itā€™s hardcore and intense and we have kids to come home to), but drinking somuch makes me think she was never really afraidā€¦. Maybe just played that game so the doctorkept lowering his discount price for her. Like a game of chicken to score a better deal with himā€¦.
ā€oh no I canā€™t Iā€™m scaredā€
Fine my lowest.. Iā€™ll just charge for anesthesiaā€ā€¦ ā€œsold! Not scared anymore ā€œ

Lol
I'm not sure what doctors or surgeon pictures you're looking at but I would bet my whole house on it, that is not a normal scar nor does everyone who gets a Tummy tuck look like that. Second I don't believe she got her boobs fixed. In her mind her boobs are perfect and he's the surgery god. Her words were her boobs are like the Mona Lisa

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not sure what doctors or surgeon pictures you're looking at but I would bet my whole house on it, that is not a normal scar nor does everyone who gets a Tummy tuck look like that. Second I don't believe she got her boobs fixed. In her mind her boobs are perfect and he's the surgery god. Her words were her boobs are like the Mona Lisa
The Mona Lisa, which I bet sheā€™s never seen in person šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Tracy didn't punch him in the face he wouldn't be missing his teeth

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yea, I used to work in a plastic surgeonsā€™s office when I was in college. I was in the medical records department and part of my job was putting the doctorā€™s notes in the charts. A lot of times there are before and after pics in the charts and I can guarantee not one tummy tuck after pic looked like hers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I wouldnā€™t go as far as saying every single one of his teeth was rotting and causing an infection. Yea he probably had rotting teeth that needed to be pulled but that many to where insurance is going to cover it, I doubt it. He paid for those or someone did. Iā€™m just saying most of it was probably cosmetic. Also, he hasnā€™t worked the union since before covid so I doubt he even had insurance to cover it. Just outside looking inā€¦..the whole dentures/partials/veneers whatever they are, were mainly for cosmetic reasons and he spent thousands of dollars on them while not paying child support. Thatā€™s my opinion šŸ™ƒ

Also, Iā€™m done talking about teeth lolā€¦ā€¦next topic šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.