Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do get a new belly button and someone said you are cut hip to hip which is correct I have absolutely no scars. My doc cut right through my c-section scar and now I have no scars. And who uses staples I has dissolvable stitches and glue. What a botched up job. Scary šŸ˜§

Reactions: 16
You do get a new belly button and someone said you are cut hip to hip which is correct I have absolutely no scars. My doc cut right through my c-section scar and now I have no scars. And who uses staples I has dissolvable stitches and glue. What a botched up job. Scary šŸ˜§
Do they not use laser on TT ?

Reactions: 2
Tracy is built like a brick tit house! No amount of surgery will change that
I'm going to have that song stuck in my head half the day now, lol. šŸŽµShe's a brick housešŸŽµšŸ˜†

You did a much better job of summing up what I was trying to say. She def is a brick house, even linebacker comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I havenā€™t had surgery with the exception of a c-section and to be honest, a good doctor will not duck you up because their name is attached to their workā€¦ same way a good tattoo artist will not give you crappy work because their name is attached to it.

Tracy didnā€™t do her research, BB knows his other girls will not get hack workā€¦ he knows Tracy is desperate to alter her looksā€¦ idk, seems like Tracy really doesnā€™t have any real friends looking out for herā€¦. And it probably has to do with all that ā€œblackmailā€

Reactions: 21
Is it just me, I donā€™t see staples? It looks like sutures to me. It looks like it zigzags in some places. And the drains have sutures around them that are holding them in place. Regardless that tit is never going to heal nicely. Thatā€™s going to be one bleeping huge scar and the skin above it is going to be all bumpy and stretched too far all at the same time.

Reactions: 14
I'm going to leave this here. This woman, bless her heart; went and got a tummy tuck to remove stretch marks. Ended up getting boobs done too. The doctor put her implants in through her abdomin! And showered her the next day causing her to get an infection.
This is what happens when you don't do your effin research. This woman is so blessed to still be alive.

Tracy, stop being impulsive and do your research so you can still be ALIVE and those babies don't ever have guilt that what happened to you is never their fault. You are a selfish motherfucker. I feel unbelievably sorry for those kids.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Conveniently Skylar is wearing a be kind shirt. Tracy is asking for everyone to be kind since she is a crappy mom and canā€™t handle the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still find it gross shes in her children's "playroom"

Who is there taking care of her, she shouldn't even be moving. So did her mom stay there sleeping on the couch, next to Tracy or in the imaginary 3rd bedroom.
Next thing you'll see is her telling the saddies she didn't have anyone there it was just her and Skylar helped out the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I have never commented here but JESUS CHRIST Jayden is sitting in a chair probably with a sucker in her mouth kicking her legs front and back like a kid.....watching her naked Mom have a Doctor tell her all the ways he can FIX her body by chopping it up. Just handing her body dysmorphia on a bleeping platter. How can anyone justify that tit? How can some fan, friend, family member possibly think THIS is okay?!

Julie, get your bleeping ass in here and stand up for your friend. Please, someone come in here and tell us how THIS is good bleeping parent. Tell us how Jayden will benefit from this. Tell us what any child Psychologist would say about this.

I'LL WAIT.
ALL of this šŸ‘ I just don't get the rationale. Sure let's not make surgery seem a bad thing to children, but let's not make it so normalised they attend the appointment.

I've had a breast reduction and children weren't even allowed to sit in the waiting room never mind attend the consultation. I never actually told my child at the time but as they've got older I've referenced it but in a it was causing me issues. I don't want my child thinking it's taboo but in this day and age I don't want them thinking it's mandatory

Who is there taking care of her, she shouldn't even be moving. So did her mom stay there sleeping on the couch, next to Tracy or in the imaginary 3rd bedroom.
Next thing you'll see is her telling the saddies she didn't have anyone there it was just her and Skylar helped out the most.
I haven't seen her actual bedroom, I'm convinced the playroom is actually her room

Reactions: 20
I find it gross that she purposely made it a playroom knowing damn well thatā€™s where she was going to sleepā€¦ all to look like a ā€œselfless motherā€ FOR SOCIAL MEDIAā€¦ itā€™s bleeping bizarre. That alone would have me filing for emergency custody because that screams mentally unwell.

Also, anybody else notice that both Corey & Taraā€™s captions focused on fostering Jayden to be herself and that theyā€™re always there for herā€¦.. it honestly says so much about what these kids are going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
ALL of this šŸ‘ I just don't get the rationale. Sure let's not make surgery seem a bad thing to children, but let's not make it so normalised they attend the appointment.

I've had a breast reduction and children weren't even allowed to sit in the waiting room never mind attend the consultation. I never actually told my child at the time but as they've got older I've referenced it but in a it was causing me issues. I don't want my child thinking it's taboo but in this day and age I don't want them thinking it's mandatory

I haven't seen her actual bedroom, I'm convinced the playroom is actually her room
Her room is the playroom and it's disgusting. The kids room is big en9ugh for their toys. Throw out some they no longer play with and leave the toys in their room.
If she did it correctly and as a caring mother, she would have gotten a Murphy bed for the living room and each kid gets their own room. Since she's never home anyway, it's the perfect plan.

I find it gross that she purposely made it a playroom knowing damn well thatā€™s where she was going to sleepā€¦ all to look like a ā€œselfless motherā€ FOR SOCIAL MEDIAā€¦ itā€™s bleeping bizarre. That alone would have me filing for emergency custody because that screams mentally unwell.

Also, anybody else notice that both Corey & Taraā€™s captions focused on fostering Jayden to be herself and that theyā€™re always there for herā€¦.. it honestly says so much about what these kids are going through.
AGREED!!!
Tracy does everything for validation. Seek help girl. You're almost 40.

Reactions: 27
Jealous of what? She's a mother who choose to get cut open on her daughters birthday. TF! Her followers are so dumb.
What they donā€™t realize is that list of us were once fans of hers
We just saw inconsistencies and blocking for the ā€œwildā€est reasons
We started to see through her lies and fantasies
Itā€™s ok
Theyā€™re not there yet
Give it time

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What they donā€™t realize is that list of us were once fans of hers
We just saw inconsistencies and blocking for the ā€œwildā€est reasons
We started to see through her lies and fantasies
Itā€™s ok
Theyā€™re not there yet
Give it time
So true!!! She was my favorite! I even liked her attitude on the show. It was after following her on social media for a bit and seeing that she was just as nasty in real life was kind of a turn off. I never noticed the photoshopping until after she had Skylar, but I now know she's always done it. After she had Skylar is when she really started to get on my nerves. The attitude of I'm the best mom and acting like a know it all Nancy and can't take any advice, tips, or even a statement about babies without getting rude, was such a turn off. I noticed the lies, the photoshopping and the bitchy attitude just got worse and worse. Mind boggling how she has any fans left because I don't understand how some people could be so naive after this much time and if they do see what we're seeing and just go along with it, they're fkin weirdos. That seems more obsessive than not liking someone for valid reasons.

Reactions: 28
So true!!! She was my favorite! I even liked her attitude on the show. It was after following her on social media for a bit and seeing that she was just as nasty in real life was kind of a turn off. I never noticed the photoshopping until after she had Skylar, but I now know she's always done it. After she had Skylar is when she really started to get on my nerves. The attitude of I'm the best mom and acting like a know it all Nancy and can't take any advice, tips, or even a statement about babies without getting rude, was such a turn off. I noticed the lies, the photoshopping and the bitchy attitude just got worse and worse. Mind boggling how she has any fans left because I don't understand how some people could be so naive after this much time and if they do see what we're seeing and just go along with it, they're fkin weirdos. That seems more obsessive than not liking someone for valid reasons.
The fan base that trashy has are basically witches like her who think her behavior is acceptable and idiots who canā€™t see the truth.

Reactions: 18
The fan base that trashy has are basically witches like her who think her behavior is acceptable and idiots who canā€™t see the truth.
Agreed and those witches also like to bully other people just like Tracy does. They all can duck off.

Reactions: 20
This girl is wild. She's constantly chasing something new for a high (cheap clothes that she gets likely daily, altered body parts, different hair color, different groups of friends). Don't be fooled, she's not happy with what she has. I've said this plenty of times, but she needs to slow down and be in the moment. Her social media Stories show that she's always looking for something new and exciting to relate to, which is why she posts all those memes and old pictures. She's lost, but losing herself more by continuing to spiral this way. I'm always rooting for people, and I'll root for her to settle down and find herself and be more mindful of her life. Her household is probably loud and disorganized and rambunctious most of the time, so like,
slow down and be present and happy with what you have. I have two kids at 7 and 4 and I know how easy it is to be on hypermode or autodrive and just go through the days, but I'm trying to be present with them because before you know it, they'll be holed up in their room and have interests that don't include mommy and daddy.

Reactions: 25
Bc Tracy needs to realize she's a thicker woman. She will never achieve an hourglass body without thousands and thousands worth of surgery.
She attempted to fix her nose, she photoshops it to almost nothing.
She over inflated the rafting tubes she calls lips, still photoshops them.
She got boobs done to help with her saggy ones, still sag, still photoshopping.
Tummy tuck to remove extra skin since her WLS, total botch job, will most likely still photoshop.

Regardless what this walking meat sack does, she takes the easy way out. Always.

Just a side note, I know someone who had WLS, the only thing that got skinny on her was her stomach. Her legs were still as big if not bigger, than tracys. Same with the arm fat. So, let Tracy walk around looking like a melted Mr. Potato head. That's her choice. She'll never look good, but to each their own. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

So, her only friend Allie checked on her. And staples? In a tummy tuck?
Its cute how NOT ONCE did this trick ever post SL birthday bc its the same day as Jayden. Nope. Even more adorable that while she's recovering from a life threatening disease that she needed EMERGENCY surgery, that she's focused on reading here. (Don't think we didn't notice you posting that after 6 years of never acknowledging your "legends" birthday. šŸ˜‚ā˜ šŸ™„
Last that video of loved ones will you when you're bleeping up, HI TRACY. Answer the bleeping door, we've been telling you for over 98 threads you have a problem. And we don't even love you. Ask your friends and family why they don't care enough about you to stop you from drinking and destroying what little help she currently has. (What I mean by this. I will do anything to protect my niece/ anyone from a toxic family. Tracy open your eyes and see how no one cares about you, they only care about those kids. That's all. Have a blessed day
I must have missed it. What life threatening disease
Did she need emergency surgery for?

Reactions: 5
She has very large legs (and her ridiculous statement that theyā€™re from cheering is pathetic). She may be predisposed for lipidemia. Which can become extremely problematic after tummy tucks and thigh lifts. She better hope she doesnā€™t develop lymphedema as well. Because, Karma can be a witchā€¦..

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.