Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else trippin about how her tummy tuck incision looks like it’s straight out of the movie Saw? :sick: it’s traumatizing to see this pic and I’ve had plastic surgery done (boobs & nose). I know my surgery vs tummy tucks are miles apart in comparison but damn this pic is horrifying!
I am traumatized by her pics and i don't understand how she is able to put herself in such a pain and discomfort when having 3 kids. Three weeks of pain!! Who takes care of the kids?

Reactions: 25
Would you have sympathy if you were the one stuck doing all the work on top of all the work you already do? Her mom’s tone says a lot of what she thinks of all this. I’m here for it honestly 🤣
Still don’t understand why they won’t stop enabling her then

Reactions: 15
Can’t tell who’s voice is talking to her, maybe Sammy or her Mom but my ears are so clogged from being sick. They said “you had a lot done, you fixed some things that needed to be fixed”
Why has she got the surgical bra in as well

Reactions: 7
At this point I’m thinking her Halloween plans are Frankensteins monster or a butchers block!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am traumatized by her pics and i don't understand how she is able to put herself in such a pain and discomfort when having 3 kids. Three weeks of pain!! Who takes care of the kids?
What bothers me is good people have zero help a lot of the time when horrible people like her have all the help in the world and her parents spoil her with their money

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What bothers me is good people have zero help a lot of the time when horrible people like her have all the help in the world and her parents spoil her with their money
I have 3 kids the same age as her however I work everyday - I struggle to find the babysitting and money to get my hair done every 12 weeks yet you have this clown 🤡

Reactions: 20
Exactly this…
She has NO clue what a real single mother is, and what they go through, no idea AT ALL.
In fact it offends real single mothers and all the hard work we do

Reactions: 21
Same people who have been. Her parents & Tara. I wouldn’t be shocked if the kids go to the Eps this weekend and next weekend on their actual weekend.

Still don’t understand why they won’t stop enabling her then
In general, toxic people’s families are their biggest enablers.

In the video, Tracy’s mom sounds tired, even the way she says “you had a lot done and you fixed things that needed to be fixed”… there’s no sympathy in her voice, no softness, no coddling, she sounds straight up tired of Tracy’s tit. Tracy may make it come off as she’s being enabled and to a degree I am sure she is, but you can’t hide someone else’s tone… that tone is a momma sick of your tit tone. At this point, they deal with her for the kids sake. Also I am sure that out of all their country club friends, they’re probably the only ones who get to be hands on with their grandkids, so I’m sure they spin the narrative in their favor as well.

Reactions: 23
Same people who have been. Her parents & Tara. I wouldn’t be shocked if the kids go to the Eps this weekend and next weekend on their actual weekend.

In the video, Tracy’s mom sounds tired, even the way she says “you had a lot done and you fixed things that needed to be fixed”… there’s no sympathy in her voice, no softness, no coddling, she sounds straight up tired of Tracy’s tit. Tracy may make it come off as she’s being enabled and to a degree I am sure she is, but you can’t hide someone else’s tone… that tone is a momma sick of your tit tone. At this point, they deal with her for the kids sake. Also I am sure that out of all their country club friends, they’re probably the only ones who get to be hands on with their grandkids, so I’m sure they spin the narrative in their favor as well.

[/QUOT

Where is the video l?
Can someone tell me where this video is 😀

Reactions: 4
She hardly ever all three alone so it’s no change for her.

Reactions: 16

I'm actually suprised she posted that video. Not of her in recovery and complaining about pain, but with what her mom was saying. What's even weirder is she stages everything so what her mom said was planned. Maybe she's just been high as a kite and didn't realize.

Reactions: 18
I'm actually suprised she posted that video. Not of her in recovery and complaining about pain, but with what her mom was saying. What's even weirder is she stages everything so what her mom said was planned. Maybe she's just been high as a kite and didn't realize.
She’s probably looking for the sympathy votes. Her mom sounds really bitchy and she’s been getting dragged for doing this the day before Jayden’s birthday. This is calculated. Don’t worry.

Reactions: 22
Still on mine
Shes full of tit, high pain tolerance. This witch cried and put on an act when she went and got a rib tattoo 😂😂😂 she may think she does because of the drugs.
Who also sits on the couch in a hoodie like they are planning a robbery.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shes full of tit, high pain tolerance. This witch cried and put on an act when she went and got a rib tattoo 😂😂😂 she may think she does because of the drugs.
Who also sits on the couch in a hoodie like they are planning a robbery.
LMAOOO. She's still a pathetic aCtReSs I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.