Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch shut up with your flat stomach and quit blaming your pregnancy for your lOoSe SkIn. 🙄
B289204F-2425-4384-8194-3CA09E23A075.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Lmao 🤣 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t with this outfit!!!! How does she think this is sexy?!?!?!? Especially at her age she looks ridiculous. She is not attracting MEN acting or dressing the way she does. Maybe instead of visiting plastic surgeons she should visit a head shrinker to finally realize this.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s going to need all new bathing suit bottoms. With more coverage! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Thank god! No more string bottoms for her!

Reactions: 20
witch shut up with your flat stomach and quit blaming your pregnancy for your lOoSe SkIn. 🙄
View attachment 1600545
witch, that wasn't the question!! And it was still answered wrong. Unedited photos determined your stomach was NOT always flat while not pregnant. Exhibit A. memorial day weekend 2021 while wearing a duster in the water . I can see why she is asking if it's post TT, bc it still looks loose to me .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Lmao 🤣 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t with this outfit!!!! How does she think this is sexy?!?!?!? Especially at her age she looks ridiculous. She is not attracting MEN acting or dressing the way she does. Maybe instead of visiting plastic surgeons she should visit a head shrinker to finally realize this.
She really is unbelievable! People must think it’s an actual 🤡 when she turns up in her creations , Tray bae ye old an grey now dress for ye size and not the size ye think ye should be

Reactions: 18
She looks butchered 🤢🤢 and she has her stinky naked vag on the couch. 🤮🤮 those poor kids have to be subjected to look at that.
Call me crazy but I personally would’ve rather just kept the stretch marks and loose skin than got this surgery from Dr Scissorhands. She’s going to have the GNARLIEST scar.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Has what? The kids? Lol not sure she knows what mommy duty is
Perfect example of her being hopped up on pain killers. Thought you were so special Tbag and didn't need pain killers?! You certainly didn't need them for your botched titties now did ya?

Reactions: 17
Has what? The kids? Lol not sure she knows what mommy duty is
Excuse Me ??? Her piece of tit plastic surgeon has her kids???? No, those kids are not going to have any issues when they get older.... 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫 HI Therapist...My mother abandoned me to get plastic surgery....
God Help Them!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1600545
Why does she feel the need to lie all the dam time!!! It's not even necessary. She could have just said pre and left it at that! I guess she doesn't want the heat of people asking her why she got the tuck if her stomach appears smooth in this picture and she doesn't want to openly admit she edits the fk out of her body. TRASHY, YOU'RE A LYING SACK OF tit. YOUR FUPA WAS GIGANTIC!!!! The only thing flat on your body is your ass and your brain ya dumb witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Excuse Me ??? Her piece of tit plastic surgeon has her kids???? No, those kids are not going to have any issues when they get older.... 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫 HI Therapist...My mother abandoned me to get plastic surgery....
God Help Them!!!
And the Doctor that done the surgery looked after us 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point I’m thinking her Halloween plans are Frankensteins monster or a butchers block!
No. She is doing "All Eyes on Me" costume. She'll be next to naked or a tight body suit with glued googly eyes all over her. She'll say it's for the haters that watch her every move

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.