Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she took it down. Its not there anymore.
I knew she would take it down, because she cant admit she heals in normal time like everyone else. In a few days we will see how Dr. Fuckass is a magician making her sicilian skin and scars heal in a matter of days . Also because her mother said a few things needed to be fixed, referring to her deflated breast. She can't admit that either.

Can someone ask Dr. F if he reinflated her breast while she had the TT ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I knew she would take it down, because she cant admit she heals in normal time like everyone else. In a few days we will see how Dr. Fuckass is a magician making her sicilian skin and scars heal in a matter of days . Also because her mother said a few things needed to be fixed, referring to her deflated breast. She can't admit that either.

Can someone ask Dr. F if he reinflated her breast while she had the TT ?
I still see it on my end.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I don't get why she would give up a room to sleep in a playroom (on a twin size bed at that). Can you imagine the kids wanting to actually play in there and she keeps telling them to shush while watching the rollercoaster scene from the movie Fear? I just don't get not having your own room if there is plenty of space for that.

Anyway I wrote this days ago and forgot to post it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just saw her tik tok… I guess it’s her mom speaking she said she had some things fixed and she’s wearing her sports bra again. It also says he showed her how snatched she was when she was on the operating table…. Sure
When she said “it’s all uphill from here”
Chiiiiiile it was wiiiiiild
It sounded so dismissive
I chortled.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too! Maybe she limited the audience for that video or made it for followers only?
That’s what it is. I didn’t see the video at first either but then I followed her to see if that made a difference and the video came up. I don’t know much about TikTok but I guess you can post vids just for your followers. I unfollowed after I watch but now I’m thinking that was a trap??? Is there a followers app for TikTok? There probably is.

Reactions: 8
I am traumatized by her pics and i don't understand how she is able to put herself in such a pain and discomfort when having 3 kids. Three weeks of pain!! Who takes care of the kids?
The same people who always take care of them. Her parents. You act like she ever takes care of them. 😂

That’s what it is. I didn’t see the video at first either but then I followed her to see if that made a difference and the video came up. I don’t know much about TikTok but I guess you can post vids just for your followers. I unfollowed after I watch but now I’m thinking that was a trap??? Is there a followers app for TikTok? There probably is.
I don’t follow her and I saw it.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the tiktok. She def had her boobs fixed. Why else would her mom have said “fixed”

Reactions: 22
Can't imagine my mum sounding too impressed if I'd dumped my kids on her to have an elective cosmetic procedure and then expected her to also wait on me hand and foot.
I don’t understand her period - one weird and strange woman.
She got this done at a massive discount and she don’t deserve it - she fucked up the boob job because she did not do what she was told - she is only getting these procedures to get more male attention and to prove a point to Corey (FYI surgery is not proving a point) and to dress like mutton dressed as lamb showing as much flesh as possible her diet/lifestyle will not change, we think she is bad now her train crash of a trashy life is gonna get a whole lot worse - she will be the new poster girl for a dollar store hooker.
No I am not jealous Trashy I admire women that work hard for what the got and what they have achieved in life not a desperate woman that begs and takes the easy way for EVERYTHING

Reactions: 23
So if she gains weight, where will it go if the skin has been tightened on her tummy?!
A lot of it goes to the arms, back, etc. but also when the weight goes back to the stomach it doesn’t look like a cute pudge, you start getting this straight barrel looking belly that grows out evenly. Making you look wide af.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has what? The kids? Lol not sure she knows what mommy duty is
Lol I almost truly believed she meant he has the kids, but then I reread it and I think she means he has the results 🤣 I was about to say she reached yet another all-time low lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm wondering if the "fixed" part of that video is her eluding to her hernia. To try to throw people off from her big Ole saggy sacks.

Reactions: 13
She looks butchered 🤢🤢 and she has her stinky naked vag on the couch. 🤮🤮 those poor kids have to be subjected to look at that.
Definitely had that boob redone or she wouldn’t need a sports bra but I’m pretty sure she should be in a compression belt on her midriff?? Correct me anyone whose had this done if I’m wrong. That puckered bit of skin what is that?! She best not gain a single lbs when she’s “recovered” or she’s going to be busting at the seams …literally!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.