Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty ass feet on nice clean sheets. Who's room is this, because I know it's none of the ones in her apartment.

She posted that video for sympathy. She feels stupid for doing this tit around her daughters birthday and now needs people to feel bad for her choices. I hope she suffers and now humbles herself.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
When I look at the sutures on Tracy’s stomach some of them look like they’re pulling hard. Wouldn’t be surprised if he went too far trying to get rid of Tracy’s stretch marks and tried to stretch it more than it should have been stretched and she ends up ripping open. What’s she gonna say about Dr. Farkas then if she ends up in emergency surgery because she’s wide open across her gut without enough skin to pinch closed? Based on the way she looks in the after picture on the operating table she’s going to have pain for the rest of her life. It is not going to heal well and it’s going to look fucked up!

And when her mom says she had a lot done and she had to fix somethings I pretty sure she means she had a tummy tuck and a second boob job at the same time. She had to fix her first botched boob job. She’s mutilated and permanently disfigured now.

Reactions: 33
I think she expected this recovery to be “easy” like she claimed her titty surgery was. Now that it’s not going so easy she’s like fuuuuuck. I’m glad she’s in pain and suffering I don’t care how that sounds. Karma for a horrible nasty bleep. You get what you deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What in the photoshop fuckery is this bullshit? 😂 looking like a ken doll with your painted on perky peck implants.
Brown lip liner was not made for you (learn to blend your makeup 👌🏼)
You are so right! I was distracted by the lip liner and didn’t notice before, but it looks like her boob contour was drawn on with a crayon! It feels insulting to Photoshop to say this was Photoshopped.
698E921E-843D-4ACC-988B-A3EE54D33413.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Didn’t she post about her boudoir shoot before she booked her tummy tuck? the first post about her making the appointment was on 7/27, but I could have sworn she booked her “birthday shoot” after she did her peck implants.

also, where does this witch have a minimum of $2,450 for a poorly lit photo shoot that she will inevitably photoshop anyways?

View attachment 1597141
we do not "off" digital only? what a reputable business lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When that incision dehisces she’s gunna be left with a wound vac and a skin graft… super cute for her Halloween costume!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The lip butcher has Angelina (Jersey Shore) now I wonder if she dumped Tracy for her
I live in the area and get text alerts from Quality Healthcare, the place where Irina works and I just got a text either yesterday or the day before about the price of Irina's "signature" lips $650 until 9/30 and after that they are going up to $750. I have gotten lip fillers, at a reputable surgeon's office in Colts Neck and they do an amazing job although they are double the price at least they look good and not like a monkey's ass

Reactions: 16
Can’t tell who’s voice is talking to her, maybe Sammy or her Mom but my ears are so clogged from being sick. They said “you had a lot done, you fixed some things that needed to be fixed”
Her mom doesn’t sound like she has one ounce of sympathy for her. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her mom doesn’t sound like she has one ounce of sympathy for her. Lol
Would you have sympathy if you were the one stuck doing all the work on top of all the work you already do? Her mom’s tone says a lot of what she thinks of all this. I’m here for it honestly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dirty ass feet on nice clean sheets. Who's room is this, because I know it's none of the ones in her apartment.

She posted that video for sympathy. She feels stupid for doing this tit around her daughters birthday and now needs people to feel bad for her choices. I hope she suffers and now humbles herself.
Good to see she's keeping up with her lack of hygiene! I can't even begin to imagine how rancid she's going to smell in another 4 days without a shower because we all know damn well she won't get her ass up and shower or attempt to clean herself up in anyway possible. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone post the link to her tiktok, she blocked me so I can’t see the trash witches new one with her surgical bra & tummy tuck tit going on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also to who ever mentioned Bria ( from unpolished) her husband Matt’s rehab situation did you see it on their IG? My nosy ass wants to know too lol

Reactions: 6
also to who ever mentioned Bria ( from unpolished) her husband Matt’s rehab situation did you see it on their IG? My nosy ass wants to know too lol
Is this in regards to her re-post about Fentanyl? He definitely has some demons in his closet, but I haven’t seen anything that raised a red flag.

Reactions: 6
The lip butcher has Angelina (Jersey Shore) now I wonder if she dumped Tracy for her
I saw Angelina at my obgyn a few years ago when they filed Deenas pregnancy. Her face is already so fucked up looking. She looked so plastic to me.

Reactions: 10
I saw Angelina at my obgyn a few years ago when they filed Deenas pregnancy. Her face is already so fucked up looking. She looked so plastic to me.
All of the Jersey shore cast have messed their faces up. Even Paula d

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.