Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t put it past her to willingly get these botched jobs done just to end up on botched or try to scam some kind of settlement. Broke ass lazy narcissistic witch
Nah I highly doubt she’d be able to even sue if she tried. Way too much evidence of her claiming he’s the best ever.

I saw that response. But WTF does she do during the holidays???? I’ve never seen her host a holiday ever. Even when she was with Corey. For the last several years she just shows up at her mom’s house and video tapes all the things her mom made and posts vids of her drinking. She gifted her kids makeup that she probably received for free as promos. There were no Holliday decorations at her house. Oh wait, sorry, she hung an advent calendar outside. My bad. Good thing she had her surgery now and ruined Jayden’s birthday instead of November when she would have had at least 4 weeks to recover before the holidays because hanging an advent calendar outside is a lot of work. What’s wild here is Tracy thinks her excuse makes sense!!!!

Also people have babies in December all the time. What do they do? They prepare for Christmas before babies due date! She could have had all the gifts bought and wrapped and house decorated before her surgery. But let’s not kid, none of that is ever going to happen.
No SHES WILD!! This post just proves she is a narcissist. No good mother would book an ELECTIVE surgery the day before their child’s birthday. Like someone else said if she didn’t wake up from this surgery, her daughters birthday would be forever ruined.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Nah I highly doubt she’d be able to even sue if she tried. Way too much evidence of her claiming he’s the best ever.

No SHES WILD!! This post just proves she is a narcissist. No good mother would book an ELECTIVE surgery the day before their child’s birthday. Like someone else said if she didn’t wake up from this surgery, her daughters birthday would be forever ruined.
Plus the drinking and going out within a week of the surgery

Reactions: 9
But Tattle always comes with the screenshots and her favorite RECEIPTS!! How nice that someone would laugh at a comment about running a train on another woman……classy Tray. I’m sure her “agency” loves being associated with that trash
Say a train was ran on her with 5 men! That’s 5 more men then what would want to duck ol gammy hole

• Haha
Here she goes again blaming the producers for her behavior. YOUR SHOW ENDED YEARS AGO. You are not famous!!!! You live in affordable housing. Humble yourself! You have a bootleg house, boot leg surgery’s and are a boot leg mom! Get your tit together!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The lip butcher has Angelina (Jersey Shore) now I wonder if she dumped Tracy for her
Never been a fan of hers especially after she left the shore house and then when the show blew up she returned. She annoys me. I don't really follow her, or I should say, I don't pay attention to her even though I follow her. Even she's got a real job knowing dam well she's not as popular or rich as her cast mates, so I give her credit. Unlike Little, but Big, Miss Z lister Maloney.

Reactions: 17
Just saw her tik tok… I guess it’s her mom speaking she said she had some things fixed and she’s wearing her sports bra again. It also says he showed her how snatched she was when she was on the operating table…. Sure

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She’s gonna go with this hernia bs huh? I’m over it all. She’s pathetic and so drugged up.

WHY is she in a surgical bra again?? Did they also fix her botched tits??? My friend had a tummy tuck and the LAST thing she would’ve wanted is a tight bra! Guess her Sicilian skin ain’t skinning…..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just saw her tik tok… I guess it’s her mom speaking she said she had some things fixed and she’s wearing her sports bra again. It also says he showed her how snatched she was when she was on the operating table…. Sure
Oh, so now she’s having pain? But I thought FuckASS was the most magical best backdoor surgeon ever and she had no pain with the titties

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh booo bleeping hooo… If that’s her mom for the voiceover….🤣 her mom sounds like she is aggravated as duck by her doing this. 🤣
This wasn’t live saving, it was all elective…. And because she did it the day before Jayden’s birthday… that karma train seems to be coming in hot….

Reactions: 25
WHY is she in a surgical bra again?? Did they also fix her botched tits??? My friend had a tummy tuck and the LAST thing she would’ve wanted is a tight bra! Guess her Sicilian skin ain’t skinning…..
Maybe her body dissolved the titty like she says happens to her lips. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m pretty sure that is her mom’s voice! Came running here once I heard “Fixed some things that needed to be fixed” 🤣☠ Nice thing to say to your daughter, no wonder she’s desperate for compliments/validation all the time lol. But also on the other hand, I wonder if she said that to make it sound like she had no other choice to schedule it ASAP to excuse her from scheduling it the day before Jayden’s birthday. I could totally see Tracy being like, “Ma, MaKe It SoUnD LiKe I rEaLlY nEeDeD tHiS, i’M bEiNg AtTaCkEd” lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.