Tracy DiMarco #97 Botched Bitter Baby Mama, FoUrEvA the DD & Shein Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nancy Drew and the Case of The Disappearing/Reappearing Tooth 😱
I think someone was correct previously. The one that was missing for ages (her right front tooth) finally grew in. In a pic the other day you could see it was an adult tooth there and the other was a little baby tooth. Now that one seems to have fallen out as it's the left one missing.

Reactions: 10
People who really don’t have to deal with Tracy won’t be afraid to address Tracy’s behavior. Honestly starting to believe that Tracy holds nothing over these people other than she probably complains about the tattle threads any chance she gets and makes it like she’s a victim. People like Bill, Powerboat Matt, Julie deal with her just enough to placate her because they know she’s part of the group and they can not get rid of her. They know she has FOMO and as long as there’s someone else to watch the kids, she will be there and if the kids are with her, she will do her best to pretend she is active and involved because the narcissist in her cares what other people think of her.

Her moving out of the townhouse and not one friend helping her, says A L O T.

Notice she only hangs out with Powerboat during the summer,

I bet if you tippy toed into conversations with any of her friends, their conversations about Tracy would share enough that wouldn’t get their asses chewed out by her.

She definitely uses tattle to victimize herself around them and they probably do what Marissa was doing, read here and to a degree agree to things said here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lmao. I was just about to go comment and commenting is turned off. 😆 The page is lame anyway with only 1200 followers.
comments are on!!

This infuriates me to no end as an Italian American (97% - 23&me confirmed lol). I am rare to comment here (i really should do so more often but this set me off). Be proud of who and what you are NOT what you think you are. The examples she is setting for her kids. Something needs to be done. Needs to be put in her place. She is TRASH BEYOND TRASH who needs to get a real damn job and needs to stop prostituting herself all over social - MALONEY! What a joke.

Reactions: 28
Who’s garage is this? How many pictures is she gonna take in front of it? How long before the real garage owners either tell her to get off their property or call the cops for her using their garage as a backdrop everyday????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here we go again! Thread #97 on the Tracy Maloney

Tracy has been getting weekly facials and skin tightening but she still looks like a washed up, old hag. The wrinkles by her eyes are bad, like bad bad. She is too young to have such deep wrinkles, maybe she should wear better eye protection and less time in the sun. Squinting in the sunlight is doing more harm than good Tracy.

Our favorite IG iNfLuEnCeR, wore her best Shein dress and tried to push it off as Princess Amor. But girlfriend forgot to remove the Shein tag. Oooops - being an influencer is hard!

The kids started school again. Tracy posted their FiRsT DaY pictures, that she in fact, did not take the first day of school. It was a rainy day in her town and her pictures were bright and sunny. Tracy must have read tattle because she posted a story how she took them prior. We know Tara braided their hair, the night before school so they could have waves. And in Tracy’s stories, they did. Surprised she allowed Tara’s hair to stay. But let be honest, it was less work for Tracy. Tracy also photoshopped Jayden’s front tooth. MoM oF tHe YeAr! 🏆Today is their second day, and both girls are wearing the shirts Tara got them and both girls have the bracelets Tara gave them. I think Tracy is just too lazy to care but I hope the girls are happy.

Back to Labor Day Weekend, what kind of grown ass adults party in their friends’ parents shore house. It not a flex to have Mike Body Mass Index and Tiny Tomz over to drinking, and then go food shopping. So weird.

And since I shared a picture of Jayden and her missing tooth, figured I would include Skylar and Julian, photoshopped/filter vs NOT! Tracy filter yourself all your want, remove your nostrils. It just makes us laugh harder at you. But stop with your children. It is disgusting that you need to filter your kids to post their pictures. They are beautiful as they are. You are messing with their self-image and confidence. OOHHH and babiegirl – regarding your IG story and how fat shaming is WiLd. We aren’t fat shaming you. We are shaming you for the photoshop. Your body isn’t bad. But it’s not the body you post. You have a long ass. You do not have a bubbilicious booty. If your owned up to your tit, we would quiet down.

Oh, and last thing Tray – no one will wife you up when your deviled eggs look like dog dooky… stop pretending like you’re some great cook because you made egg sandwiches and ombre salad. :rolleyes:

Link to last thread
Best recap ever! Receipts and all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s garage is this? How many pictures is she gonna take in front of it? How long before the real garage owners either tell her to get off their property or call the cops for her using their garage as a backdrop everyday????
Probably the pool house or club house front door and driveway. You can see the apartments in the reflection on the windows

Reactions: 15
She really has no education!!

Reactions: 12
So she whitens her kids teeth & did she photo shop a tooth on to her daughter 🤣 she needs help!

Whys her mom ok with her daughter hanging out with old men lol! They literally look 60 still acting like corny kids it's embarrassing..
Well Trashy looks 50 and her mom probably knows this. Drink & sun have been savage on her

Reactions: 12
I just spit out my coffee…..Fashion blogger?!!!! Wild to call someone that who has nothing to do with fashion and has ZERO fashion sense, more like TRASHion.

As for Princess Armour, I ordered from there years ago when I was actually a fan and she was still married and seemed like she was a good mom/wife trying to do the right thing. Also this was before Shein existed lol. I ordered a maxi dress that took 2 months to come!! And it was such cheap quality, definitely not worth $40 I spent. When I reached out to ask about why it was taking so long for delivery, no one could give me a straight answer and the customer service was TERRIBLE! I would never spend one cent on anything from there again

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Only $24.99 plus shipping. Princess armor!!! Lmfao. Just got these ss directly off of the Shein app just now. Get all 4, for $100 bucks, plus shipping from Princess Armor or get free shipping, plus discount codes from Shein for under 40$ Who doesn't love to be ripped off. BuT oUrS ArE bEtTeR QuALiTy 😆🤣🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.