Tracy DiMarco #96 OcEAn EyEs, thunder thighs sitting on a throne of WiLd lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much to recap - Tracy is still a piece of tit. Thank you @Zigamelleen for the title ♥

Happy Tattling Ladies

Old thread -

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Not much to recap - Tracy is still a piece of tit. Thank you @Zigamelleen for the title ♥

Happy Tattling Ladies

Old thread -
Thank you but @Funnybird123 should get the credit. I only added the word “wild”. 😘 also, best recap. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This random sponsored video ad appeared on my feed. Is this her? Where the price is, there's a tattoo along her collarbone.
20220825_200016.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No, no, no… No one will say this about her because she’s mentally 15 years old, lazy af, and expects someone to support her and her kids. Unless she does a complete makeover of her mentality and attitude she’ll be alone forever.
they will say this because they got stuck in that string bathing suit trap from last weekend. Could catch crabs and such in that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Happy Tattling Ladies

Old thread -
hahaha A+ recap!

This random sponsored video ad appeared on my feed. Is this her? Where the price is, there's a tattoo along her collarbone. View attachment 1528530

I don’t think so, the hair looks too well maintained

😂😂😂 who’s responsible for this profile👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼

she’s doing the Lord’s work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what I just realized?

I follow some influencers that don’t even have a huge following (<10k) and even they’re opening tons of PR packages weekly. Not one person sends this witch ANYTHINGGG 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ The vibrator rose thing she def orders for her lonely ass self, maybe got a discount but it’s not a PR package or it’d come with a card, cute packaging etc etc.

Take the hint - you’re washed up

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Super random but does it annoy anyone else when she says “yes please” to a bunch of different things? Idk if it’s the attempt at being polite & poised when we know she couldn’t be further from it, or just the way she takes a phrase she likes and RUNS with it, but something about it rubs me the wrong way 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.