Tracy DiMarco #97 Botched Bitter Baby Mama, FoUrEvA the DD & Shein Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted jayden in a bath towel in Tracy... I mean the kids play room. Does the fat witch hang out anywhere else but there?? Only time I'm in my room is to sleep or fold laundry. She is never in her living room. I don't understand it. Does she ever do anything else but sit in there. These kids can't even enjoy their room.

She has 2 sets of bunk beds in that house. I'm sure she could have slept in Julian's room in one of his beds. That's scarficing. Not making your bed room a play room the kids can never use.
Whichever Tattler said her living room is furnished and decorated like a lash place lobby hit the nail on the head.

I can't unsee it. Besides that who would want to sit there? It doesn't look comfortable and she probably berates her kids if they come near those velour couches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok - I had to respond to the boat Matt guys story - LOOK AT THE RESPONSE!! Does she really have these “friends” so brainwashed! Every single thing he said couldn’t be farther from the truth.

I need tattlers help to respond to this!!!!! Send me the best responses😂😂😂
I wonder what dirt she has on him? You know she says she’s got the receipts.

Reactions: 12
She just posted jayden in a bath towel in Tracy... I mean the kids play room. Does the fat witch hang out anywhere else but there?? Only time I'm in my room is to sleep or fold laundry. She is never in her living room. I don't understand it. Does she ever do anything else but sit in there. These kids can't even enjoy their room.

She has 2 sets of bunk beds in that house. I'm sure she could have slept in Julian's room in one of his beds. That's scarficing. Not making your bed room a play room the kids can never use.
Also does she wash the sheets bc they been on the bed since she moved in ! Wait now tomorrow she will change her sheets lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yeah, such a good job Dr. Fuckass!
I can't wait to see what this butcher does to her stomach. 😆 Then to think he's going to go in and fix her one botched boob. He's apparently the "Wish" version of a surgeon. Good luck Maloney. 🔪✂ I mean seriously, you've got to be desperate to give away plastic surgery for a few shout outs from a Z lister.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
THESE are being promoted and sold as if they’re “high end” at some whack ass
Plastic surgery office? Huh?? Those look cheap af some tacky ass home made lip gloss

Oh I just realized. That’s not the plastic surgeon office. That’s where she gets her fat rolls jiggled and her snail cum facial

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What's up with that top coat on her nails?? It's all...bubbly and crusty looking? It's not smooth at all! Where the F*k does she get her nails done? I'm surprised she doesn't have a nail fungus!
So when I had acrylics and smoked they would get like that from the heat. You never SEE her smoking but her nails, face and voice tell a WHOLEEEEEE ass different story. Notice it’s always the index and middle (smoking fingers) and usually thumb from lighting the lighter

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As usual, TRASHBAG made a mistake when she posted this. So I went ahead and corrected it for her. You are welcome you Trashbag!
AF322477-89DC-49A9-BAC7-D3C892BCDD8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Not defending her, but it makes no sense to return anything from Shein since everything is very inexpensive and shipping to return isn’t free. But on another subject, her teenage dirtbag challenge, there is no difference from the pics she posted back in her teens/twenties then there is now in her mid thirties. Actually her current ones are probably more cringe lol. She went from teen age dirtbag to divorced single mom of three dirtbag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not defending her, but it makes no sense to return anything from Shein since everything is very inexpensive and shipping to return isn’t free. But on another subject, her teenage dirtbag challenge, there is no difference from the pics she posted back in her teens/twenties then there is now in her mid thirties. Actually her current ones are probably more cringe lol. She went from teen age dirtbag to divorced single mom of three dirtbag 😂
FOUREVER A DIRTBAG

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok - I had to respond to the boat Matt guys story - LOOK AT THE RESPONSE!! Does she really have these “friends” so brainwashed! Every single thing he said couldn’t be farther from the truth.

I need tattlers help to respond to this!!!!! Send me the best responses😂😂😂
Homeboy only knows what heffa tells him👏👏👏 That's too funny!!!😂😂😂🤔🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just was browsing through that guy's photos on ig. The guy Matt, powerboat Matt. He seems like he might be gay to me. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but totally got that vibe. Alot of the guys he takes pics with seem like they are or could be as well. Anyone know him or of him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we go again! Thread #97 on the Tracy Maloney

Tracy has been getting weekly facials and skin tightening but she still looks like a washed up, old hag. The wrinkles by her eyes are bad, like bad bad. She is too young to have such deep wrinkles, maybe she should wear better eye protection and less time in the sun. Squinting in the sunlight is doing more harm than good Tracy.

Our favorite IG iNfLuEnCeR, wore her best Shein dress and tried to push it off as Princess Amor. But girlfriend forgot to remove the Shein tag. Oooops - being an influencer is hard!

The kids started school again. Tracy posted their FiRsT DaY pictures, that she in fact, did not take the first day of school. It was a rainy day in her town and her pictures were bright and sunny. Tracy must have read tattle because she posted a story how she took them prior. We know Tara braided their hair, the night before school so they could have waves. And in Tracy’s stories, they did. Surprised she allowed Tara’s hair to stay. But let be honest, it was less work for Tracy. Tracy also photoshopped Jayden’s front tooth. MoM oF tHe YeAr! 🏆Today is their second day, and both girls are wearing the shirts Tara got them and both girls have the bracelets Tara gave them. I think Tracy is just too lazy to care but I hope the girls are happy.

Back to Labor Day Weekend, what kind of grown ass adults party in their friends’ parents shore house. It not a flex to have Mike Body Mass Index and Tiny Tomz over to drinking, and then go food shopping. So weird.

And since I shared a picture of Jayden and her missing tooth, figured I would include Skylar and Julian, photoshopped/filter vs NOT! Tracy filter yourself all your want, remove your nostrils. It just makes us laugh harder at you. But stop with your children. It is disgusting that you need to filter your kids to post their pictures. They are beautiful as they are. You are messing with their self-image and confidence. OOHHH and babiegirl – regarding your IG story and how fat shaming is WiLd. We aren’t fat shaming you. We are shaming you for the photoshop. Your body isn’t bad. But it’s not the body you post. You have a long ass. You do not have a bubbilicious booty. If your owned up to your tit, we would quiet down.

Oh, and last thing Tray – no one will wife you up when your deviled eggs look like dog dooky… stop pretending like you’re some great cook because you made egg sandwiches and ombre salad. :rolleyes:

Link to last thread
I was SO tired after working all day after dropping my son off at school at 8:30am and not getting home till around 9pm, so my sister dropped off some macaroni salad and bbq food she made…. I WAS hungry till I saw the pics of the eggs and it actually made me feel sick.. I went to bed without eating… this morning I was having coffee and thought of the eggs again and immediately got nauseous lmfao

Wonder why she kept the Shein tag on. Returns them after she wears them?
It’s because she doesn’t wash her clothes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wild Trash of the week.
Tracy MALONEY. A 34 year old with a mentality of a 16 yr old that looks like an old returned unwanted hooker, American Irish wannabe Italian trophy wife. Who scams people with her princess trash clothes. Has no job, lives off her daddy bucks in affordable housing, bottle rat, with botched boobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol, no matter what you say he's not going to throw her under the bus, plus he's probably clueless anyway and believes what she says to him. I've noticed it's hard to get people to talk tit about her even when you know they want to. Probably because she has tit on most of them too. The only ones who didn't give af that I can think of were Marissa and Michelle Locke. That one girl whose Greek said a little bit when Tracy was messing with her sister's bf, but even she wouldn't say too much.
I don’t think she has tit on most of these people. They’re mostly trash from the neighborhood, what can she possibly say? They do coke on the weekends, What can she possibly have on Matt? I really wanna know the reasons these idiots don’t spill the beans on her.

This is a joke right?!?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So they not know her name is MALONEY? Lol

It’s so funny she hates when anybody talks to her about the TV show but on a post like that she’s OK with them referencing it. She hasn’t been on TV for over 10 years why would that even be noted?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.