Tracy DiMarco #97 Botched Bitter Baby Mama, FoUrEvA the DD & Shein Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again! Thread #97 on the Tracy Maloney

Tracy has been getting weekly facials and skin tightening but she still looks like a washed up, old hag. The wrinkles by her eyes are bad, like bad bad. She is too young to have such deep wrinkles, maybe she should wear better eye protection and less time in the sun. Squinting in the sunlight is doing more harm than good Tracy.

Our favorite IG iNfLuEnCeR, wore her best Shein dress and tried to push it off as Princess Amor. But girlfriend forgot to remove the Shein tag. Oooops - being an influencer is hard!

The kids started school again. Tracy posted their FiRsT DaY pictures, that she in fact, did not take the first day of school. It was a rainy day in her town and her pictures were bright and sunny. Tracy must have read tattle because she posted a story how she took them prior. We know Tara braided their hair, the night before school so they could have waves. And in Tracy’s stories, they did. Surprised she allowed Tara’s hair to stay. But let be honest, it was less work for Tracy. Tracy also photoshopped Jayden’s front tooth. MoM oF tHe YeAr! 🏆Today is their second day, and both girls are wearing the shirts Tara got them and both girls have the bracelets Tara gave them. I think Tracy is just too lazy to care but I hope the girls are happy.

Back to Labor Day Weekend, what kind of grown ass adults party in their friends’ parents shore house. It not a flex to have Mike Body Mass Index and Tiny Tomz over to drinking, and then go food shopping. So weird.

And since I shared a picture of Jayden and her missing tooth, figured I would include Skylar and Julian, photoshopped/filter vs NOT! Tracy filter yourself all your want, remove your nostrils. It just makes us laugh harder at you. But stop with your children. It is disgusting that you need to filter your kids to post their pictures. They are beautiful as they are. You are messing with their self-image and confidence. OOHHH and babiegirl – regarding your IG story and how fat shaming is WiLd. We aren’t fat shaming you. We are shaming you for the photoshop. Your body isn’t bad. But it’s not the body you post. You have a long ass. You do not have a bubbilicious booty. If your owned up to your tit, we would quiet down.

Oh, and last thing Tray – no one will wife you up when your deviled eggs look like dog dooky… stop pretending like you’re some great cook because you made egg sandwiches and ombre salad. :rolleyes:

Link to last thread

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Tracy has been getting weekly facials and skin tightening but she still looks like a washed up, old hag. The wrinkles by her eyes are bad, like bad bad. She is too young to have such deep wrinkles, maybe she should wear better eye protection and less time in the sun. Squinting in the sunlight is doing more harm than good Tracy.

Our favorite IG iNfLuEnCeR, wore her best Shein dress and tried to push it off as Princess Amor. But girlfriend forgot to remove the Shein tag. Oooops - being an influencer is hard!

The kids started school again. Tracy posted their FiRsT DaY pictures, that she in fact, did not take the first day of school. It was a rainy day in her town and her pictures were bright and sunny. Tracy must have read tattle because she posted a story how she took them prior. We know Tara braided their hair, the night before school so they could have waves. And in Tracy’s stories, they did. Surprised she allowed Tara’s hair to stay. But let be honest, it was less work for Tracy. Tracy also photoshopped Jayden’s front tooth. MoM oF tHe YeAr! 🏆Today is their second day, and both girls are wearing the shirts Tara got them and both girls have the bracelets Tara gave them. I think Tracy is just too lazy to care but I hope the girls are happy.

Back to Labor Day Weekend, what kind of grown ass adults party in their friends’ parents shore house. It not a flex to have Mike Body Mass Index and Tiny Tomz over to drinking, and then go food shopping. So weird.

And since I shared a picture of Jayden and her missing tooth, figured I would include Skylar and Julian, photoshopped/filter vs NOT! Tracy filter yourself all your want, remove your nostrils. It just makes us laugh harder at you. But stop with your children. It is disgusting that you need to filter your kids to post their pictures. They are beautiful as they are. You are messing with their self-image and confidence. OOHHH and babiegirl – regarding your IG story and how fat shaming is WiLd. We aren’t fat shaming you. We are shaming you for the photoshop. Your body isn’t bad. But it’s not the body you post. You have a long ass. You do not have a bubbilicious booty. If your owned up to your tit, we would quiet down.

Oh, and last thing Tray – no one will wife you up when your deviled eggs look like dog dooky… stop pretending like you’re some great cook because you made egg sandwiches and ombre salad. :rolleyes:

Link to last thread
Wonder why she kept the Shein tag on. Returns them after she wears them?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder why she kept the Shein tag on. Returns them after she wears them?
I think she's either too lazy or she is actually going to return it because that dress did not fit her. Not that, that has ever stopped her, but I did find it odd she posted that dress with her wearing it right before she went out that night and then changed. We'll see if she ever wears it, but I just have a feeling it was way to small, even by her standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Link to last thread
insert the slow clap!!! Amazing recap!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her mom should’ve asked these guys at the beach house why they weren’t there to help her move. They totally just wanted a free place to crash for Labor Day weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Link to last thread
So she whitens her kids teeth & did she photo shop a tooth on to her daughter 🤣 she needs help!

Her mom should’ve asked these guys at the beach house why they weren’t there to help her move. They totally just wanted a free place to crash for Labor Day weekend
Whys her mom ok with her daughter hanging out with old men lol! They literally look 60 still acting like corny kids it's embarrassing..

Reactions: 24

Link to last thread

Beautiful Recap!! Dying 🤣

That was my exact thought as well👏👏👏🙄🤔💞
C’mon returning takes effort.. we know she is not about that life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LOOK AT ME!! Look at me!! Look at my bargain basement botched boob job!! What’s that, my tits don’t match, that’s ok, because I’ll just hold one up when I take pictures…
0A36B97E-E93A-40F7-AFFF-A79FECFEEB93.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After she is getting facials done all day, she probably lets her kids watch iPads all night after school while she reposts things on her story that immature girls post! Or better yet takes pictures of herself and reposts them with sayings in the background about how “once a man finds her, he should never let her go….” Blah blah blah! Make the kids take their own baths, and as she is laying in her twin sized bed working on her reposts - tells her daughter to come in her playroom/bedroom so she can post a picture of her - mom of the year! She definitly is one of a kind! 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s that? I need to get my nails done… I can’t help it if I have super Sicilian DNA that makes my nails grow so quickly.
D52CAFCD-55B5-467E-85CA-44C9F262F2A1.png
E6B81016-702B-4220-BE38-A188748281CF.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She just posted jayden in a bath towel in Tracy... I mean the kids play room. Does the fat witch hang out anywhere else but there?? Only time I'm in my room is to sleep or fold laundry. She is never in her living room. I don't understand it. Does she ever do anything else but sit in there. These kids can't even enjoy their room.

She has 2 sets of bunk beds in that house. I'm sure she could have slept in Julian's room in one of his beds. That's scarficing. Not making your bed room a play room the kids can never use.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok - I had to respond to the boat Matt guys story - LOOK AT THE RESPONSE!! Does she really have these “friends” so brainwashed! Every single thing he said couldn’t be farther from the truth.

I need tattlers help to respond to this!!!!! Send me the best responses😂😂😂
Lol, no matter what you say he's not going to throw her under the bus, plus he's probably clueless anyway and believes what she says to him. I've noticed it's hard to get people to talk tit about her even when you know they want to. Probably because she has tit on most of them too. The only ones who didn't give af that I can think of were Marissa and Michelle Locke. That one girl whose Greek said a little bit when Tracy was messing with her sister's bf, but even she wouldn't say too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.