Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
Here we go again! Thread #97 on the Tracy Maloney

Tracy has been getting weekly facials and skin tightening but she still looks like a washed up, old hag. The wrinkles by her eyes are bad, like bad bad. She is too young to have such deep wrinkles, maybe she should wear better eye protection and less time in the sun. Squinting in the sunlight is doing more harm than good Tracy.

Our favorite IG iNfLuEnCeR, wore her best Shein dress and tried to push it off as Princess Amor. But girlfriend forgot to remove the Shein tag. Oooops - being an influencer is hard!

The kids started school again. Tracy posted their FiRsT DaY pictures, that she in fact, did not take the first day of school. It was a rainy day in her town and her pictures were bright and sunny. Tracy must have read tattle because she posted a story how she took them prior. We know Tara braided their hair, the night before school so they could have waves. And in Tracy’s stories, they did. Surprised she allowed Tara’s hair to stay. But let be honest, it was less work for Tracy. Tracy also photoshopped Jayden’s front tooth. MoM oF tHe YeAr! 🏆Today is their second day, and both girls are wearing the shirts Tara got them and both girls have the bracelets Tara gave them. I think Tracy is just too lazy to care but I hope the girls are happy.

Back to Labor Day Weekend, what kind of grown ass adults party in their friends’ parents shore house. It not a flex to have Mike Body Mass Index and Tiny Tomz over to drinking, and then go food shopping. So weird.

And since I shared a picture of Jayden and her missing tooth, figured I would include Skylar and Julian, photoshopped/filter vs NOT! Tracy filter yourself all your want, remove your nostrils. It just makes us laugh harder at you. But stop with your children. It is disgusting that you need to filter your kids to post their pictures. They are beautiful as they are. You are messing with their self-image and confidence. OOHHH and babiegirl – regarding your IG story and how fat shaming is WiLd. We aren’t fat shaming you. We are shaming you for the photoshop. Your body isn’t bad. But it’s not the body you post. You have a long ass. You do not have a bubbilicious booty. If your owned up to your shit, we would quiet down.

Oh, and last thing Tray – no one will wife you up when your deviled eggs look like dog dooky… stop pretending like you’re some great cook because you made egg sandwiches and ombre salad. :rolleyes:

Link to last thread

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

penne4yourthoughts

I’ve been so tickled by her “Italian skin, Irish eyes, German attitude and Danish outlook on life” comment I have a great new thread suggestion:

The United Nations of Desperation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
54DF9FFA-C3C3-4417-948D-E2104F54CF14.jpeg
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING VILE DIRTBAG HUMAN POS WHO WANTS TO SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE FUCKING MOTHER OF THE YEAR WHILE YOU GO AND GET A FUCKING PROCEDURE FOR YOUR FUCKING LOOKS THE DAY BEFORE YOUR CHILD’S MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY… YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A GARBAGE WOMAN WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THE TITLE OF MOTHER….
FUCK YOUR “CONFIDENCE”
FUCK YOU
EAT SHIT AND HAVE THE MOST HORRIBLE HORRENDOUS RECOVERY EVER.
EAT SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKING SELFISH ASS PIECE OF SHIT VILE ASS CUNT FACED BOTCHED TITTY BABOON ASS LIPS LOOKING CUNT RAG.

I have never in the few years I’ve been on tattle ended up shaking over the level of disrespect this bitch has for her children, but this. This is top notch dirbag dead beat mother behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
365 days in a year and she picks the day before her kids birthday to have elective surgery. Of course she doesn't choose the day before her birthday, because gosh forbid she ruin her birthday getting surgery and not be able to go out. She's a selfish, self serving, narcissistic, fraudulent cunt. Karma is going to get her.
Tracy, we're not trying to hear that's the only day he could do it. Bullshit. If it was, then you should have put it off. I know that man isn't booked out for the next 2 years solid. So save it. Please don't even attempt to write that Bullshit as an excuse.

Last thing. Having kids does put a hardship on the body, but you ruined most of your body all by yourself because you're a lazy slob. All the surgery in the world won't fix your laziness and inability to be a good wife and mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
🤔
Drop the receipts. It’s clear that whatever was going on between Matt and Lexie has fizzled out.

🤔
What does Corey getting himself teeth and Tracy getting a boob job have to do with the kids getting “nice birthdays”? (They have had very nice birthday celebrations thanks to Tara.)

🤔
Y’all still talk and remain friends but stopped hooking up because he was talking to other girls, but y’all wasn’t something serious to begin with?

🤔
Going to a club that’s not in the City or NJ seems very far out of Tracy’s way especially since to get to Queens would require Tracy and her friends to go into the City regardless. Tracy makes herself seem too bougie for a club in Queens and she never mentions that club from back in the day.

🤔
You say you have a lot of respect for Lexi, but you and Matt still talk… and you say you’re aware that he plays games and is currently doing that to Lexi, but you won’t drop receipts because you don’t want Lex to get hurt…. 🤔

It’s just all really suspicious…. Can @Bebe_asw chime in here.
Also, considering how disengaged whoever the dude was on the podcast, if bro here was denying they ever did anything together… he wouldn’t have done the podcast point blank period.
i agree with all your points, I don’t talk to him regularly to know his life. But I’m the one who said I saw him on hinge and User444 said he’s on tinder. So it just seems that you take the info that I validated and made If your story. User444 in one sentence says he’s a nice guy and another sentence says he uses all girls. He didn’t use me, I knew what I was getting into, also she said he’s a liarthen in the next breath says she doesn’t want to say out of respect to Lexi. Well what happened to girl code? If a man is being a pig, I’d help another girl out to get the hell away from him. Everything is contradicting in her statements.

as far as what Matt has told me, he’s always denied being with tracy. Whether he is lying or not, Ican’t blame him for denying it. She was prob an easy lay, and that’s about it.

but I’ll stick to my word til I die, that wasn’t his voice on the podcast.

and all you OG ladies Know, I’ve ALWAYS brought the receipts to back up anything I’ve said. So these newbie people making accusations means shit to me unless they come with the backup.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Oh my sweet, sweet Tattle Loves. My 2 cents - it’s getting really annoying reading through so many pages of the same shit SO as someone who’s been around for a while:

@user444 Please post the screenshots and reciepts you claim to have or drop it… respectfully. We’re about proof here and you’re stirring up shit with nothing to back it up and getting the newbies panties in a twist. PROOF OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

@90210 😅 or whatever numbers your lazy insignificant ass used for a name with your last 2 brain cells.. Fuck off, disrespectfully. You’re reaching so far left like Tracy’s botched titty’s direction I’m starting to think you are her. Thanks for chiming in but we don’t claim you 😘 Toodles!

I say we drop the Matt 🧢 sitch until there’s rEciEpTs cause these threads were made to expose Tbag with truths.. it’s making our other claims seem fake if we’re all gonna start throwing accusations with no back up - and one thing about us is we bring the reciepts and the FACTS. so check ya self before ya wreck ya self ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

laceyincali

VIP Member
New here. I follow Golnesa from Shahs and noticed Tracy commented on her post so out of curiosity I went to Tracy’s page. I googled her and found this forum which brings me so much joy. Couldn’t stand her on JL and prob hate her even more now, seeing how she’s putting up a front. I don’t know of any adults with that many kids who are on IG ALL DAY LONG without getting paid for it. It gives loser/broke/pick me vibes. I follow Olivia and baby girl is out there thriving living her best life while Tracy screams government assistance. There’s nothing wrong with that…single mom with no job and tons of kids needs that kind of help, but it irritates me she’s trying to be on that Golnesa/Kim K/reality star level. Difference is, THEY have jobs and products they promote to get paid. The only ppl gassin her up seem to be the ones whose life is worse than hers. She has her kids dressed in Wish outfits and her luxury brands are clearly knock offs. She’s not a bad looking person but her photoshopped pics are outta control. How is CPS not banging down her door for having her kids on a damn alcohol-infused boat party? God she irritates me. Corey needs to file for sole custody if he hasn’t already.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

KH523

Not defending her, but it makes no sense to return anything from Shein since everything is very inexpensive and shipping to return isn’t free. But on another subject, her teenage dirtbag challenge, there is no difference from the pics she posted back in her teens/twenties then there is now in her mid thirties. Actually her current ones are probably more cringe lol. She went from teen age dirtbag to divorced single mom of three dirtbag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

KH523

So over the posts of exotic couples vacations with the caption “yes please” Wake up and grow up!! It’s not gonna happen. She’s a woman in her mid thirties w/ three kids, this should not be her goal. Maybe grow up change your ways then try to meet a nice guy that would treat you and your CHILDREN well. That should be her focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 39