Tracy DiMarco #97 Botched Bitter Baby Mama, FoUrEvA the DD & Shein Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an RN in Australia and I don’t know if it applies in the US but drinking alcohol before any surgery, especially major surgery like she had is not only irresponsible but dangerous. It causes bleeding. She’s an absolute trash bag. If her surgeon didn’t explain this pre-op he is completely incompetent and negligent. If he did, and she thinks she’s invincible, sadly I am no suprised.
He probably explained but Trashy knows it all - she is so gonna pay the price in a lot of areas of her life - carry on Trashy

Reactions: 11
Guys SHE DIDNT GET A TIGH LIFT.....THAT WAS ANOTHER LADY IN HER COMMENTS......LETS STICK TO THE crappy MOTHER AND TUMMY TUCK
I apologize I misread it this morning I was still half asleep. But I wouldn't put it past Tracy to get her butt done.

Reactions: 8
Who wants to take bets on the photoshopping she is really going to make herself look like twiggy. 😂 I had a tummy tuck due to flap surgery (bilateral mastectomy) I still have hips you have to work out. I have no scars I had a brilliant doctor in NYC. I know my surgery was more complicated but when it come to the tummy tuck part I am experienced. She knows tit about plastic surgery.

Reactions: 15
How has this witch been posting on IG for at least 2 hours and still hasn’t acknowledged her child’s birthday??? Instead she posts pics of herself and stupid stories about getting a man. She’s disgusting!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
How has this witch been posting on IG for at least 2 hours and still hasn’t acknowledged her child’s birthday??? Instead she posts pics of herself and stupid stories about getting a man. She’s disgusting!!!

Shes a selfish pig thats why. She makes these big huge birthday posts about her bum friends but cant make it about Jayden. I always have my birthday shout out prepared in advance for my kids so i can make sure its perfect before posting.

All Tracy wants is to be the center of attention. She will always be like this. She needs people telling her how beautiful and amazing she is every 5 minutes. Its sad that she made her childs birthday all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shes a selfish pig thats why. She makes these big huge birthday posts about her bum friends but cant make it about Jayden. I always have my birthday shout out prepared in advance for my kids so i can make sure its perfect before posting.

All Tracy wants is to be the center of attention. She will always be like this. She needs people telling her how beautiful and amazing she is every 5 minutes. Its sad that she made her childs birthday all about her.
To be honest my kid is 8 and not on social media so I don't see the point in posting a birthday message for her benefit when she'd never see it. But being as Tracyn is generally on social media all the damn time it is odd when she doesn't acknowledge her kids birthdays. It's mad to think how much effort she used to put in for all the birthdays when they were babies with all the vendors etc but guess she can't afford it now and/or can't be arsed. Well I guess that was mainly Skylar. Can't remember if Jayden ever had a big party.

Reactions: 13
To be honest my kid is 8 and not on social media so I don't see the point in posting a birthday message for her benefit when she'd never see it. But being as Tracyn is generally on social media all the damn time it is odd when she doesn't acknowledge her kids birthdays. It's mad to think how much effort she used to put in for all the birthdays when they were babies with all the vendors etc but guess she can't afford it now and/or can't be arsed. Well I guess that was mainly Skylar. Can't remember if Jayden ever had a big party.
She’s gross! My small nieces and nephews don’t have social media but you better believe I’m going to post happy birthday for them right at midnight. Same for my son. She’s a sorry ass excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 13
Hi my name is Tracy and I am a piece of tit

This witch will be out clubbing this weekend I just know it
Besides doing this on her daughter's birthday,
why instead of going out this weekend she couldn't get her surgery on a Thrusday/Friday so she had the weekend to recover while the kids were not home and wouldn't leave the burden of getting 3 young kids ready for school to someone else for x number of days? (sorry for the run on) I'm sure Dr. Fuckface worked his magic yet again and would have her up and about in 2 -3 days max ! 🙄 🙄 🙄 If this isn't selfish idk what is. She planned this out perfectly (according to her) . Go in Monday won't have to do anything for a full week. If she claims to be hands on 25/8 why not take advantage of your kid free weekend to get your things done. This is what kid free weekends are for, To do your personal tit you can't do with your kids around. She would have had a quiet house to recover without kids, at least in the beginning and yes someone still would have to take care of them a few more days , but how can you leave your responsibility to someone else for something NOT NECESSARY! If it was an emergency, by all means, but for this?? Nah!
Like everyone on here says , she can get all the plastic surgery she wants, she will ALWAYS be ugly on the inside ,and there is no quick fix for that.

She really is a horrible person and her parents enabling her. duck all of them.

Reactions: 21
What did I miss with Glamariss and Tracy? For the last 10+ days my husband, two kids & I have gotten our ass kicked by the stomach bug and I am catching up on some stuff and saw a sale code for Glamariss and the code was Tattle & I knew something big went down. Quick recap?

Reactions: 5
So now she's give up the kids and got massive pecs and got rid of her Spare tyre, and the 100s of other plastic stuff she isn't going to waste it. I suspect she's selling herself already but now she'll be aiming for Rich sugar daddy (even though they prefer young women) and definitely only fans.
But you can't stop ageing.The clubs, social media, the Instagram life, its all for young people. They're the ones who make money. nobody comes back for another 5 minutes of fame once it's gone. She, like 1000s of others are a disposable commodity. There are actual ambitious, young, beautiful women out there that she can't compete with. It's a losing battle. She just looks like her mother in a black wig in her unfiltered pics.
Whats her spectilty? Fanny like a wizards sleeve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.