Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg y’all there’s multiple videos on skylars tik tok of her dancing in a tshirt (it’s barely oversized) and you can clearly see her underwear when she dances. I am so disturbed. Does Tracy not realize that tik tok is a landmine for predators? Tracy if you’re here look up the Wren Eleanor situation and get your 7 year old off of tik tok !!!!!

** edit they MAY be spandex shorts, however still very inappropriate. Not to mention her tik toks in crop tops

It’s getting even worse… Tracy is the one who is recording them 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Omg y’all there’s multiple videos on skylars tik tok of her dancing in a tshirt (it’s barely oversized) and you can clearly see her underwear when she dances. I am so disturbed. Does Tracy not realize that tik tok is a landmine for predators? Tracy if you’re here look up the Wren Eleanor situation and get your 7 year old off of tik tok !!!!!

** edit they MAY be spandex shorts, however still very inappropriate. Not to mention her tik toks in crop tops

Tracy doesn’t care. She’ll think it’s great that people are saving Skylar’s videos and leaving disgusting comments on her page. Skylar’s page should be private even better… she shouldn’t have a bleeping Tik Tok.

Wren Elenor is gut wrenching and makes me so angry because people keep saying their hands are tied and Tik Tok won’t bleeping ban her account permanently for the safety of that child.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

I am disgusted- she is an enabler for these sick predators- be a frigging mom and stop allowing your 7 year old to dance like that for the world to see- someone please remove those children she is damaging them

Reactions: 18

I watched the videos and clearly the girls know how to use TikTok without really knowing how to use it properly!!
Forget about the songs used!
This situation is very disturbing....they are 7 and 5....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
What’s with the god damn fake/tacky bandana in all these pics? It looks so bad. With her skin that’s been ruined by tanning.. she looks an 80 yr old in Boca Raton.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This. Is. Disturbing. She sleeps in a room she designed to look like a playroom just so Instagram can say she’s a “wonderful selfless mother.” Any sane person would just look at that and be alarmed.

This will be used against them later in life, just like when she gave the girls the master bedroom in the townhouse. This isn’t selflessness, this is “look at what I gave up for you.” Those kids would do just fine without a “playroom” especially since one doesn’t live there full bleeping time, and I’m not saying he doesn’t need his own room, I’m saying her choosing to make this playroom her bedroom is ridiculous.

This is bleeping creepy. This isn’t being a martyr, this is a new level of disturbing.
First off, its a playroom but she's always watching TV in that bed, instead of being a mother, or even being present in the living room. The kids don't play in the playroom. Remember when Julian and Jayden were going to get spiderman and they left the room. So she made them a "playroom" but its her room and they aren't even playing in it.

Secondly, imagine she brings a man home. She can try to play, I'm the best mother so they have a playroom but no man is going to be comfortable to boink her while her children's pictures are all over the wall, or the rainbow theme jammed down your throat. Plus its a twin size bed and we know quarterback built Tray takes up the whole thing. Is she going to offer her children's bed, where the bottom bunk is a full size, for more room?! No self respecting man will diddle Tracy's hoo ha in any of those rooms.

Why didn't her mother step in and say something?! She has such bizarre behavior and no one says a word, no one questions a thing. It blows my mind how much her friends and family kiss her ass and enable her.

Reactions: 29

Tracy needs to wake the duck up and be a parents to those kids instead of trying to be their friend or “the cool mom.” Those tik toks are super inappropriate for a child and even worse that her birther is filming them for her! And don’t even get me started on the outfits she lets her wear! Extremely inappropriate and she’s allowing all of it as if it’s cute. I reported the account under the account of a child under 13.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m stuck on the fact that she thinks she’s an influencer. Does she not
Follow other influencers? They are on ig daily
Talking to their followers showing their lives daily. Not posting reels and memes to their story and overly edited selfies. She makes no effort to connect to her audience so no she’s not an influencer at all. She’s a person who had a following from a tv show 15 years ago, she had the opportunity to turn her platform into an actual business and she doesn’t. Even when she uses businesses, she doesn’t promote them organically. She makes videos with EDM techno from 2008 of her pointing at signs and making peace signs. It looks forced and fake and like she wouldn’t be considering using the product if they weren’t paying her. I literally can’t stand her

as for the puzzle piece 🧩 she posted for Julian, I don’t think she even connected that it’s related to autism she probably just used it because it wentwith her aesthetic in that moment. Although Ido believe he’s on the spectrum

i think she finally alldmitted to the playroom being where she sleeps because she posts from tht room even when the internet knows the eps hvw the kids. So she needs to admit it in a comment. I don’t think it was wrong to give them a playroom, but I think it’s wrong that she occupys it as her bedroom. If she was going to give up a bedroom for a playroom then actually give it up not just in decor. Sure, sleep on the bed in there, but don’t spend every waking moment in that room. You have a living room for a reason, sit on the couch and watch tv. If you were giving up a bedroom you should have created a comfortable warm inviting living room with a sectional some cozy blanket throws mahbe a few slouchy pillows and a tv. Not an eyebrow threading waiting room tht exists in every mall in North America (you all know what I mean lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lmao glamarass having to promote herself in trashys comments AGAIN…
ok, she is a million miles over desperate looking at this point. Girl, MOVE ON!! You picked the wrong “collaborator”, drop her ass and start over!

The agency has 1546 follows. Let’s check tomorrow and see how many new followers they get from InFLuEnCer TrAy
I love how this “agency” never promotes Tracy’s posts/content on their page. They are embarrassed too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maloney, here's an appropriate outfit for a 7-year-old girl.
Hair, dress, sandals...and the most important, parents who care for her.
Many moons ago, I styled my then 5th grader’s hair. Nothing elaborate. Just played around with straightening her hair. Let me tell you…I threw that hair back in her normal two French braids faster that you could say, “Twinkle Toes on a Tuesday!”
As a mom, I realized that there are indeed some hair styles that just make little girls look more adult. The rule that she could not wear her hair down out of the house was born. Not because she did something wrong or I lacked faith in her behavior. It all came down to me seeing how it aged her and how PEOPLE might treat her differently as a result.
My daughter is now in the 11th grade and I have a 9 year old. She plays around with socks in her “bra,” lip gloss, her shirt tied up, etc. However, she never leaves the house like that nor do I post pictures of her. It’s simply not appropriate.
It saddens me that Tracy does not stop to think about what is appropriate in terms of her children’s outward appearance. Attention from the opposite sex is not the end all be all. It’s a shame that Tracy has these beautiful children and she is doing nothing but warping their minds. 💔

Skylar has her own tik tok….
Maybe I’m super overprotective due to past circumstances in my own life, but my 16 year old doesn’t have a TikTok. She is allowed an Instagram that is linked to my own account and I can check it at any time. Why?!?

ok, she is a million miles over desperate looking at this point. Girl, MOVE ON!! You picked the wrong “collaborator”, drop her ass and start over!

I love how this “agency” never promotes Tracy’s posts/content on their page. They are embarrassed too 😂
She was definitely given the “job” because she knows Bill. That’s it. They don’t want anything to do with her, they just have to deal with her because of their boss. She’s like the boss’s kid who you know is a useless POS but you deal with them because their parent signs your paycheck.

Reactions: 20
She was definitely given the “job” because she knows Bill. That’s it. They don’t want anything to do with her, they just have to deal with her because of their boss. She’s like the boss’s kid who you know is a useless POS but you deal with them because their parent signs your paycheck.
She’s probably sucked off bill with her nasty yeasty mouth. Giving him one of her A1’s! That’s how she got the “job”. By giving him a “job”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.