Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not perfect none of us are but if I looked like I had a bad mullet with feathers I wouldn’t bleeping remind me people I looked like this

Also not a compliment to be on South Park sorry

What would we know you from lately big t ?
49616D61-B734-4F43-8B2F-C8F6D9B70D95.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she think that when she gets a man all the responsibilities of being a mother disappear? Step daddy is going to make it go away? She does realize whether or not she has a man, she will still have to be a mother.

I swear she is on one of those sugar daddy websites.
Well I mean Corey was coming home from a 10+ hour day to feed the kiddos,clean,do laundry ect... That's what she expects!!!!👏👏👏🙄😖 She's just so disgusting... Probably selling feet pics of other ladies honestly!!!!🙄

She’s doing this while her Cinderella child is unloading the dishwasher. (Nothing wrong with kids doing chores, but why is Jayden the only one?).

Also, those boots look like she has on some white pumps and then wrapped grocery bags from her ankles up her legs.
Those bowls were also still wet you could see the water on the sides, that's gonna smell nasty in the cabinets

Reactions: 14
I am not perfect none of us are but if I looked like I had a bad mullet with feathers I wouldn’t bleeping remind me people I looked like this

What would we know you from lately big t ?View attachment 1470271
My favorite hair on her! I call it the head. Look, it has the penis tip and everything:m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

What would we know you from lately big t ?View attachment 1470271
Is Tracy trying to troll Tattle? Did she get caught up to where the South Park picture was shared? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The agency has 1546 follows. Let’s check tomorrow and see how many new followers they get from InFLuEnCer TrAy
That tag your favorite influencer in their ig has zero comments 🤣🤣🤣 and 1 like

• Haha
God that has to be exhausting for that poor girl.
I want to feel bad, but I can’t, at this point she just looks desperate…. And it says a lot about what type of business partner Tracy is. Poor girl should just sell everything off and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait… what happened to her going to Agave where she loved that Mexican food? The one she took the girls to and looked stupid??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.