Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
486BC71D-1228-404D-A687-F0EF0077F40A.jpeg
Clearly the playroom is her room. So much for “yes plenty of space” in her new place. I can’t seem to understand why she would set things up like this.

Reactions: 28
Podcast with dr fuckass tidbits:

-Jess says Trashys boobs look amazing and that for anyone wondering Tracy’s nipples are a “perfect baby doll pink” not “dark Italian brown nipples” 💀💀💀 sure bud

- Tracy says how she put her nipple ring back in; SHE REALLY SAID ON THE PODCAST HOW SAMMYS NIPPLES LOST ALL FEELING. if I was Sammy I’d be PISSED

- Trashy asking dr fuckass when she can have sex after the procedure; he tells her a lot of bouncing is not good for the scars. Trashy shares she waited the full 8 weeks to have sex, and even when she had sex it was “tame, old-people sex” to reduce bouncing

- Tracy and Jess go to get the tape removed and describes the tape that it was there because she didn’t get stitches and opted for tape so that it would heal naturally without a scar (LMAO WELL THAT WAS A FAIL)

- Tracy describes her implants she got were silicone because saline one pop and they’ll explode. She than explains Sammy has saline implants from 15 years ago and how her nipples are numb and Tracy was terrified of that happening to her but dr fuckass did the most perfect amazin job!
Can u imagin that convo with Dr farkass.
Tbag Hey doc when canna have sex ?
farkass You should wait 8 weeks..
Tbag Like even if I'm on top ya know spelling coconut ?
Farkass : too much bouncing can cause them to stretch and become botched
Tbag But like canna still give blowies ? Mine are a1

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Girl my whole fit was from Amazon and the shoes I scored at Ross lol I wear a medium in both and I have that bodysuit in like 5 different colors lol.....

Purse was $17
Skirt was $30
Bodysuit was $22
I literally just ordered that skirt and bodysuit for a bachelorette party

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Podcast with dr fuckass tidbits:

-Jess says Trashys boobs look amazing and that for anyone wondering Tracy’s nipples are a “perfect baby doll pink” not “dark Italian brown nipples” 💀💀💀 sure bud

- Tracy says how she put her nipple ring back in; SHE REALLY SAID ON THE PODCAST HOW SAMMYS NIPPLES LOST ALL FEELING. if I was Sammy I’d be PISSED

- Trashy asking dr fuckass when she can have sex after the procedure; he tells her a lot of bouncing is not good for the scars. Trashy shares she waited the full 8 weeks to have sex, and even when she had sex it was “tame, old-people sex” to reduce bouncing

- Tracy and Jess go to get the tape removed and describes the tape that it was there because she didn’t get stitches and opted for tape so that it would heal naturally without a scar (LMAO WELL THAT WAS A FAIL)

- Tracy describes her implants she got were silicone because saline one pop and they’ll explode. She than explains Sammy has saline implants from 15 years ago and how her nipples are numb and Tracy was terrified of that happening to her but dr fuckass did the most perfect amazin job!

ok but who TF would sleep with her in that twin bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The kids are going to have the BEsT SUmmEr EvA
Yeah they are having so much fun being your personal photographer and mini assistant to the doctors.

I'm sure they also enjoy their "playroom" that your fatass stays in all day posting memes while they play in the living room.

MOM OF THE YEAR 🥇🥇👏👏

Reactions: 29
New Fat Examples episode starts off with them bashing Corey for being a tit Dad, and Jess rubbing it in Trashys face telling everyone to be careful who you marry and have kids with cause now you’re stuck for LIFE & she could never imagine the horror
Corey cancelled because he was sick. How is that so horrible?
Funny when her and Corey were together, he was the best father, the best husband, Skylar's first true love , the hottest man alive, and they were the most perfect social media family. Saddies jumped on the bandwagon and were all up their ass agreeing with her and praising her for getting such an amazing man.

Now he is none of those things (according to her) and the saddies are all up her ass bashing him.

Truth is as parents we never get sick days , but if I had the choice for my kids to be somewhere else to avoid getting sick , how is that a bad thing?
She boasted of how she came out of surgery and was immediately on mom duty with no breaks.
A. She left out the part that she was at her mom's house with her parents taking care of the kids while she recovered in the recliner and was out at the club on day 3.
B. That was an elective surgery she chose to have knowing she has 3 kids to take care of all on her own with no help, so she needs to stop whining.

Why is she concerned about Corey cancelling his weekend? She is always leaving her kids behind on her weekends because she can't control when her friends have parties and cannot back out of promises she made to be there.

She pays for all the medical insurance for her and her kids. She left out the part that she gets state health insurance as a single mom of 3 kids with no job.
If she had to pay insurance for 4 people, there is no way she would be able to afford all her beauty ( if we want to call it that) treatments, going out drinking, partying like a 21 year old for 6-8 days out of the month.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm just trying to understand what this girl is trying to accomplish? I just saw something on IG with her trying on some spandex body thing. Is that all that's important to her- her looks? If I came across her IG account not knowing who she is, my first thought would be- this girl is WAAYYYY to into herself. Like- get over yourself. How about eat healthily and exercise? Why is she striving for this "perfect" look? And she needs to grow the f up, Jesus..... Where the hell does she get the money for all of these procedures!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny when her and Corey were together, he was the best father, the best husband, Skylar's first true love , the hottest man alive, and they were the most perfect social media family. Saddies jumped on the bandwagon and were all up their ass agreeing with her and praising her for getting such an amazing man.

Now he is none of those things (according to her) and the saddies are all up her ass bashing him.

Truth is as parents we never get sick days , but if I had the choice for my kids to be somewhere else to avoid getting sick , how is that a bad thing?
She boasted of how she came out of surgery and was immediately on mom duty with no breaks.
A. She left out the part that she was at her mom's house with her parents taking care of the kids while she recovered in the recliner and was out at the club on day 3.
B. That was an elective surgery she chose to have knowing she has 3 kids to take care of all on her own with no help, so she needs to stop whining.

Why is she concerned about Corey cancelling his weekend? She is always leaving her kids behind on her weekends because she can't control when her friends have parties and cannot back out of promises she made to be there.

She pays for all the medical insurance for her and her kids. She left out the part that she gets state health insurance as a single mom of 3 kids with no job.
If she had to pay insurance for 4 people, there is no way she would be able to afford all her beauty ( if we want to call it that) treatments, going out drinking, partying like a 21 year old for 6-8 days out of the month.
That dirty old Trollope pays for NOTHING. She has a friggin state raising her kids. I had three kids and I have NO FAMILY, no help done it on my own. I could not go out drinking acting like a slag. Their father was the definition of a sperm donor. I DONE IT ON MY OWN and worked a 40 hour week driving 2 hour to and from work , I cooked, cleaned made sure uniforms homework etc done - ON MY OWN - FYI your a Wotless lazy entitled poor excuse of a human let alone a Mom - I AM THE DEFINITION OF A SINGLE MOM- I have made sacrifices the only sacrifice you made was missing a night or two out for a boob job.
you know nothing and have not experienced single motherhood stop insulting us women that have done it all. You won’t be the first divorcee and you won’t be the last stop going on like you invented it- be thankful that Corey is present in their lives and stop being a bitter twisted old crone
Get over yourself or better still go play on the freeway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

ALLLLL OF THIS!!!!

And any sane person would have asked Corey, the father of her children to help her out that first week after surgery. I am sure he would of gladly taken them. But she had to play the martyr to say she does it all. The saddies could see her at her moms house, laying on the recliner, and they still praise her doing the bare minimum

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I literally just posted these and I'm already blocked. Maybe don't go to a plastic surgery office that has that much time to monitor their social media account.
How is she claiming to have her TT in oct and a month later she says she will be in the studio to take pics. She won't be healed by then. But then again she does have that perfect body and was out 5 days later partying. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
That dirty old Trollope pays for NOTHING. She has a friggin state raising her kids. I had three kids and I have NO FAMILY, no help done it on my own. I could not go out drinking acting like a slag. Their father was the definition of a sperm donor. I DONE IT ON MY OWN and worked a 40 hour week driving 2 hour to and from work , I cooked, cleaned made sure uniforms homework etc done - ON MY OWN - FYI your a Wotless lazy entitled poor excuse of a human let alone a Mom - I AM THE DEFINITION OF A SINGLE MOM- I have made sacrifices the only sacrifice you made was missing a night or two out for a boob job.
you know nothing and have not experienced single motherhood stop insulting us women that have done it all. You won’t be the first divorcee and you won’t be the last stop going on like you invented it- be thankful that Corey is present in their lives and stop being a bitter twisted old crone
Get over yourself or better still go play on the freeway
All of this 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I agree with everything you said. Every time I read her “single mom” bullshit I feel like it’s insulting to us real single moms and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Get bent Big T. You know nothing of being a single mother 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.