Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😍😍😍😍You think the bodysuit would work with a strapless bra or no? Did u have one? You look bomb
It will definitely work with a strapless bra, but you actually don't need one, the bodysuit is a great double lined almost like a express compression bodysuit dupe. I have literally all their tops and bodysuits lol

Reactions: 15
Not all guys are shallow who will be grossed out by a couple scars. I had a breast reduction in my early 20s because my boobs were so big and caused such awful neck and back pain. Mine was covered by insurance. I have scars and I was with my boyfriend (now husband) when I had it done. He could care less about some scars. I also have a huge scar from when I was an infant. If you’re with a guy who is grossed out by some scars than he’s clearly not a man and can kick rocks. Her boobs are botched but no one can predict how their skin will heal after a surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
But your mother isn’t really that Italian …..

Not all guys are shallow who will be grossed out by a couple scars. I had a breast reduction in my early 20s because my boobs were so big and caused such awful neck and back pain. Mine was covered by insurance. I have scars and I was with my boyfriend (now husband) when I had it done. He could care less about some scars. I also have a huge scar from when I was an infant. If you’re with a guy who is grossed out by some scars than he’s clearly not a man and can kick rocks. Her boobs are botched but no one can predict how their skin will heal after a surgery.
Tracy can predict how her skin will heal, she has perfect Sicilian skin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see her reaction to Jennie?? She literally tried to say she was from Cry Baby and cyber bully her… positive role model that tracy

Reactions: 27
Tray been getting truthful comments onnsome of her posts! Can’t screen shot at my home button is broke on iPad lol

Reactions: 17
Comments about looks coming from Tracy who thinks she looks like Sophia Loren, but whose face is looking more like Amy Winehouse daily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Trashy proving AGAIN she is unable to answer a comment with ANY degree of intelligence.
ALWAYS on the attack - your responses/ blocking does you no favours- your group of saddies are backward hillbillies who’s intellect matches yours

Look at her trying to get her saddies to bully and stand up for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like bro really?????? Sis 👏 I THOUGHT 👏YOU👏 DONT👏 CARE👏 ABOUT 👏OTHER👏 PEOPLE'S👏 OPINIONS 🤌🤌🤌
ONLY way she can feel like she is relevant

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been mentioned but her hair looks horrible. Are those bangs or breakage ? Lol. Skunk stripes , brassy , filthy looking, damaged. Gross

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Trashy proving AGAIN she is unable to answer a comment with ANY degree of intelligence.
ALWAYS on the attack - your responses/ blocking does you no favours- your group of saddies are backward hillbillies who’s intellect matches yours

God for bid other mothers tell Tracy she isn't mothering those kids and it's clear as day she can't handle the truth.
Tray, a blind man can tell you are not mother material. Either better yourself or give up your little meal tickets.

Reactions: 22
This hair is SOOOOOO bad. Broken literally everywhere and brassy as duck. Get a balayage or highlights instead of this weird tit maybe. So much banding and just a absolute mess in general. Also why keep that horrific black. Yikes.
I agree. It looks a mess! Everything she does always looks way too harsh and it ages the duck out of her! The hair, the harsh eyebrows, the brown lip liner, the sun Damage, the messy contour all combined with the ridiculous outfits, the botched square boobs and ball sack lips…..I mean, it’s not a cute look! In her head she really thinks she’s hot/desirable and really showing Corey what he’s missing. HOWEVER, in reality, she looks haggard, dirty and NONE of her exes are even checking for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

She’s a bleep and can’t handle the truth

This hair is SOOOOOO bad. Broken literally everywhere and brassy as duck. Get a balayage or highlights instead of this weird tit maybe. So much banding and just a absolute mess in general. Also why keep that horrific black. Yikes.
Cowardly lion

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Not sure what you mean by this @jacann 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

This how she proves she's "a girl's girl."💯💯💯

Kidding of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.