Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Third grow the duck up - did you reach puberty you pathetic troll.

who are you to knock someone’s cosmetic enhancements (it could well be a real butt look at the thighs girl works out) and tell them to stop 🤣 🤣 have you seen the state of all yours. At least she did not have to photoshop a butt on to TRY and look good in a photo.We all know you want the booty done. I am calling it will be done within 2 years
Tracy looks more like she’s wearing a diaper in the pic with mike body mass index than the other chick on the beach does

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And that looks like her parents house, she doesn’t have stairs in her actual apartments. And from that video with Jayden, the community stairs were carpeted

Mr clean must be so proud

Reactions: 19
Im so confused as to why every time she adds “blonde” to her hair it’s always just underneath and never the correct placement on top. It’s so weird to me. Im a colorist so I truly am baffled and she’s done it so many times at this point it’s just so strange…like Bonita has to know that’s not how you go about that

Reactions: 13
Okay real Italians make bean salad like this…but not with corn. I’ve never been served it with corn in Italian home and reached out to my friends to confirm

Im gonna try and give the excuse that’s she’s such a picky eater she had to make the bean salad 80% corn to eat it.
Like I assume she did not grow up eating beans and doesn’t fw any legumes 😭

For real tho was she tryna make add a Mexican twist or something? (like those chain restaurants that throw corn in stuff and call it a “fiesta salad” or “fiesta buddha bowl”:ROFLMAO:
I apologize to anyone who’s made this cause technically it’s not a crazy dish but the corn is hilarious to me

View attachment 1459429

someone post this on a JL thread and this is sad af cause it puts the fact she didn’t gaf bout his family in extra perspective.
Y’all could’ve def came to some type of agreement even thru a sister, where you can do the baptism and have you choose one god parent and him choose the other(which would be hands down Tara)

It’s one thing to do it, it’s another to have no convo about it with anyone not even a “hey I’m doing this”.
Religion aside if you’re doing it outta “tradition” be traditional and let the other half of the family be able to be apart of it. Correct me if I’m wrong and one of his sisters was included

the whole excluding people from milestones game is lame af idgaf about the adults feelings.
They matter but the kids matter most. The kids are gonna have to hear y’all relive this drama for years to come and it’ll affect THEM more.
Ruining milestones for kids is lame tit, if she can’t be in the same room with his he can miss the baptism and do his own thing at least have his mom there. Lame
I always have corn in my cowboy caviar, I think it is supposed to have a Mexican flare to it as opposed to Italian. I was surprised to see she used kidney beans because I always have black beans in mine, since they’re more Mexican. And I have avocado in mine, which I also noticed right away hers was missing. But I also love a good Italian bean salad, which is totally different. I think she tried to make it half Italian half Mexican and it just came out looking confused about what it’s supposed to be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not surprising, since she doesn’t have a good job, or even a real job, and doesn’t want to work for anything
it’s so disturbing that in her posts about these “fantasy future relationships” it’s never about caring for her 3 children. that should be the most important thing she should be looking for… she’s such an immature POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those random people she’s out with don’t look at all interested in having a camera in their face and then having to “act like you’re having fun for the camera.”
Also, half of them look like they would rather be at home, in their comfy Jammies and in bed! 🤣🤣

Omg! Her screaming those videos! 🤣🤣 2nd hand embarrassment!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.