Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Tracy sleeps on kiddie sheets in a twin bed in the playroom. Here’s Ashley’s backyard. Damn hard to believe she was Tracy’s “assistant”. Her life sure went further than her former boss. 😂

Also, how tf can she’s think it’s ok to just lie in bed and her mom and dad are out there taking care of her kids and running them to and From activities. She’s not a mom, she’sa family friend.

Lastly, how pathetic she’s going to die on that snitches get stitches crap. She not only has the hair of Gemma Teller but the mindset. And we all know what happened to her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall
Hi! Welcome! Like many ladies have already said Tracy doesn’t consume my life! I read tattle as I would a gossip magazine but we have better writers😉. Tracy will never change and she proudly posts all herself all over social media for the public to see desperately trying to grab back the 15 min she had over a decade ago! When you put yourself in the public eye you open yourself up to criticism! Point blank period! If tattle is causing poor trash bag some insecurity or upset then perhaps she should stop putting it all out there! As for her children what has been said here is nothing compared to the tell all podcast and filth that she spews and the photoshopping she does to their photos! So if we are bothering you please feel free to go! And while tattle is not a support group if you have been here a hot min you will find many post of us encouraging each other comforting each other And offering support or advice! If you have such negative opinions on what is being said why are you here?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone else catch on her recent post about Julian she said he was the missing puzzle piece and posted the emoji. The 🧩 is also connected autism.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she did the playroom/her room becauee her living room is too small for her kids toys and her cheap fancy crap , and their bedrooms aren’t big enough to play in .

Should have rented a townhouse with a basement . Her apartment/ condo reminds me of those hotel suites with the kitchenette

Reactions: 19
Yes! Why isn’t anyone asking her?! It’s so obvious.

QUOTE="BuzzingEmBee, post: 11048163, member: 71482"]
I’m waiting for one of her Saddies to ask her what her room looks like or to post pics ☠ The fact that no one’s asked yet from what I’ve seen (only one comment asking if everyone has their own room to which she replied “yes, plenty of space” only to delete it) tells me they’ve either put 2 & 2 together or they just don’t want to piss her off by asking a simple question lol
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1469172
Ha. She's Irish and no it isn't good to teach your kids such things. Her followers are as bad as her.
View attachment 1469173
This top comment irks me too as it makes it sound like a deaf child who doesn't pass as hearing is somehow not 'normal'. There are many deaf people proud of being deaf, who sign predominantly and don't want to be 'cured'.
Also, why is Melissa Gorga's sister commenting? How does she know these people? It's not like she hangs in particularly classy establishments. I know she had Delores on the podcast.
Who the hell are these idiots- part of the Trashy cult club - find something better to do then blow smoke up an hasbeens ass

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was also a big instore event somewhere in NYC, and she refused to do it unless she could bring Julie along and they paid for transporation. Which they did. They eventually got tired of her BS, terminated the contract, and a friendship was fractured for awhile.
But who she thinks she is to force things like she did "i wanna take my friend with me or i don't come."🍼🍼

You would give her truckloads of diamonds that she would find a way to lose until the last one because of her laziness and her inconsistency.

SO if she not even able to honor a BASIC contract where her money comes from? WHERE?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yes! Why isn’t anyone asking her?! It’s so obvious.

QUOTE="BuzzingEmBee, post: 11048163, member: 71482"]
I’m waiting for one of her Saddies to ask her what her room looks like or to post pics ☠ The fact that no one’s asked yet from what I’ve seen (only one comment asking if everyone has their own room to which she replied “yes, plenty of space” only to delete it) tells me they’ve either put 2 & 2 together or they just don’t want to piss her off by asking a simple question lol
[/QUOTE]
They would not do that - they will be terrified she will block them - do you remember she blocked some woman a few months back and she was on live crying saying how much she loves her - I think she is unblocked now as comments a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anybody that follows Tara, knows how far Julian has come in regards to his Speech & Signing, and while it’s great that he is thriving, Tracy is still doing him a disservice by forcing speech on him because she needs him to be “normal”.

Say Julian is in the Spectrum, it will still be her parents and Tara doing all the work that’s helping him thrive. Tracy would rather teach him not to snitch, and to take her picture rather than work with him on ASL or even take an interest in anything he likes.

Reactions: 28
Plot twist Trashbag might be trying to get herself on an episode of botched ... hence the shenanigans LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They would not do that - they will be terrified she will block them - do you remember she blocked some woman a few months back and she was on live crying saying how much she loves her - I think she is unblocked now as comments a lot
[/QUOTE]

What in the Daphne Blake😂
NeVeR fails to deliver 🤣 🤣 what an absolute mess and those white PLASTIC boots boy your feet must sink

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.