Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t consume ANY OF US! We all still have our lives and we live it. We work, raise our families, clean, cook and enjoy our lives. We don’t have to pretend to be something we are not. This is our version of “coffee talk” but you go on and don’t be consumed by us.
Exactly, our coffee talk and honestly, most of the time i enjoy all your messages from my toilets, it does not consume me, it's my ultimate relaxation moment!!🤣
Almost everybody does the same, on Reddit, Twitter, comments under NYT articles...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall
Sis is that you? Tray, Samuel or Jess?🤣🤣🤌👏

She definitely doesn't consume my life I read here on the toilet or out of boredom while having my morning coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So when one of Julians so called “friends” bully him to the point where he may go into deep depression and have suicidal thoughts. He wont tell anyone because he will remember one of his trashy moms motivational speech of “snitches get stitches” “dont rat on your sisters or friends”.

wow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Riund of applause for tit show mom of the year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So when one of Julians so called “friends” bully him to the point where he may go into deep depression and have suicidal thoughts. He wont tell anyone because he will remember one of his trashy moms motivational speech of “snitches get stitches” “dont rat on your sisters or friends”.

wow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Riund of applause for tit show mom of the year.
JFC her saying that made my blood BOIL. He doesnt understand what the duck that means he is FOUR. Who even teaches that to their children? God forbid anything bad happens to those kids in their lifetime and then live with secrets coz mum said “snitches get stitches”

Trash, you arent a bleeping mobster mate, youre the biggest RAT of them all. Look what ya did to Corey, to Crabby, probs what you’ll do to another future ex. RATTED ON ALL OF EM.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Get a jobbbbb!!!!!!!!! Playroom = Tracy’s bedroom 🙄🌈
i've been trying to wrap my brain around why she is always in the playroom bed and doesnt even attempt to hid it. but i think i figured it out - she wants all her saddies to think she's in there, watching her kids play. meanwhile, her stories show the kids coming and going and playing in the living room

Reactions: 28
Get a jobbbbb!!!!!!!!! Playroom = Tracy’s bedroom 🙄🌈
It's the central point of this apartment/condo. She films everything from this bed or in corridor.
It's her bed/sofa/office, where she eat, wach tv, check Instagram...
The living room is not used, Julian's bedroom is not used so finally this size of apartment is more than enough.

Reactions: 19
don't let her consume yall
See, I’m an actual single mom with tit to do. Who has time to let this consume anyone? The only reason I’ve been on as much in the past few weeks is to provide a somewhat humorous distraction while visiting a family member who is dying. Most of the people I’ve noticed are online before work or after.

don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?
How would this negatively impact her kids more than her shitastic parenting?

I truly don’t understand the point of this. I’m just gonna post my reply and go to work. Since I actually have a job. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 28
See, I’m an actual single mom with tit to do. Who has time to let this consume anyone? The only reason I’ve been on as much in the past few weeks is to provide a somewhat humorous distraction while visiting a family member who is dying. Most of the people I’ve noticed are online before work or after.

How would this negatively impact her kids more than her shitastic parenting?

I truly don’t understand the point of this. I’m just gonna post my reply and go to work. Since I actually have a job. 🤷🏾‍♀️
I’m so sorry about your family member. You and your family are in my thoughts 🙏🏼

• Heart
Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall
Oh shut the duck up. If you don’t like it which you clearly don’t then gtfo. She portrays herself as so perfect but she is NOT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sis is that you? Tray, Samuel or Jess?🤣🤣🤌👏

She definitely doesn't consume my life I read here on the toilet or out of boredom while having my morning coffee.
Actually would not surprise the that one of Trashys imps would do this.
Now I am gonna be a witch
They are all giving vibes of some sort of satanic cult as all mesmerised by the big ogar who can do nothing wrong and is perfect. She gets away with everything, pays for nothing and these impy minions are all on board never saying a word against her - do they all mess around with each other - ENTANGLEMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Girl go such on tracy's botched titty. You're not cut out for this page 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s creepy that instead of giving herself a bedroom, she made a “playroom” that she predominantly sleeps in.
Right?! And she clearly hangs out in there when the kids are there. So really the kids don’t have their own space to play. Not only that where is all her cheap crappy clothes? Her knock off shoes? Not only that you KNOWWWWWW she’s masturbating her nasty self in that bed. With her kids pictures lined up next to the tv. And where’s all her “toys”? Kids will be looking for a real toy and come across her “toys”.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Girl go such on tracy's botched titty. You're not cut out for this page 😂
Exactly. You have to have a sense of humor or not be sensitive for tattle. Which clearly @777 does not have the mental capacity to handle such page :LOL: . Hey @777 next time you come on here...can you please learn to capitalize and punctuate a sentence correctly? You're looking just as bad as Big T over here :ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).
This sounds like a Tracy problem, not a Tattle problem. So what your suggesting is Tattle back off so she can be a better parent? What are the odds of that? This sounds so enabling, ya know, like her parent's approach and behavior to Tracy's parenting. And how has that worked out for her, her kids and her parents? Doesn't Gigi have kinship guardianship of Julian?

If someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall.
Tracy doesn't affect my life to this extent. I think a majority of Tattlers feel like we are watching innocence be abused, neglected and exploited. Now tell me, could you watch this everyday and go about your day? Watching her kids who, for no fault of their own, are given this unnecessary level of all the bad things? It makes no sense. And for your to suggest Tattle makes it worse for her kids, well, seems to me that you also are of accord on a lot of what is said here esp her tit parenting.

Last edited:
Tracy would be the first to tell you that you should have been swallowed, or to go play in traffic. I know Tracy ain’t changing; she doesn’t believe she is a problem, so I might as well enjoy the tit show.

This doesn’t consume my life, but I did find a community of people all over the globe, which is pretty neat. A doom scroll before work, a doom scroll on break at work, or a just a read on here the way I’d read a tabloid magazine while waiting in the doctors office is pretty much what this is for me. If you notice, it’s not always about Tracy. We’ve provided support for people going through things. We’ve congratulated successes, and comforted in times of need.

If down the line, Tracy’s kids find this forum and read though it…. It might validate things they’re feeling for situations that arise, I don’t know.

You can feel the way you feel, but I’m not sure of the response you were looking for.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Tracy would be the first to tell you that you should have been swallowed, or to go play in traffic. I know Tracy ain’t changing; she doesn’t believe she is a problem, so I might as well enjoy the tit show.

This doesn’t consume my life, but I did find a community of people all over the globe, which is pretty neat. A doom scroll before work, a doom scroll on break at work, or a just a read on here the way I’d read a tabloid magazine while waiting in the doctors office is pretty much what this is for me. If you notice, it’s not always about Tracy. We’ve provided support for people going through things. We’ve congratulated successes, and comforted in times of need.

If down the line, Tracy’s kids find this forum and read though it…. It might validate things they’re feeling for situations that arise, I don’t know.

You can feel the way you feel, but I’m not sure of the response you were looking for.

WAIT WHAT LMAO THIS AINT A SUPPORT GROUP 😂 🤣 😭 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.