Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never once said, I can’t stand Trashbag. I don’t know anyone that would turn away from a train wreck. I’m here for the show, and the funny thing, it don’t cost a cent to watch it! 🎥 🍿
9B976376-8B12-4135-87B6-E16D544F46CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking more like Gemma in Sons of Anarchy lol. (no disrepect katey segal 😂 )
Yessssss that’s who!!!! I couldn’t put my finger on who this reminded me of!!! Love me some Gemma tho 😂😂

well we know she had dark italian brown nipples bc we saw them on Corey's video when she had Julian... nice try

side note - why is she shaming dark brown nipples in general? and why is she adding Italian into the mix? She pretends to be an Italian goddess but wont claim dark brown nipples? am I making sense?!
I bet she was claiming dark brown nips when she was dressing up as Selena for her ass sex with crabby 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So what happened with bbworldwide and elev8??? She mentioned a different PR agency now?

Reactions: 12
Why is she always in the playroom? You would think that she would at least try to make it look like that isn't her bedroom. What mother is constantly laying in bed watching TV? I have 2 small kids and the only time I watch TV is when I stay up too late to stretch my me time as long as possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I find it so weird that her and Corey barely had a bedroom (how she “gave” it to the girls) and now this. Like what is her deal with not having her own room.

Reactions: 29
It’s been said her so many times I get it, but how, HOW in the hell does she look at these and think they look hood. That they are what anyone wants to look at or kiss.
Can't wait til she no longer can afford them or they go out of fashion and she's left with deflated balloons :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1466878Clearly the playroom is her room. So much for “yes plenty of space” in her new place. I can’t seem to understand why she would set things up like this.
I live in a 4 bed detached home. Myself, hubby and 8 year old daughter. We don't even have a playroom. She has toys in her room, though rarely plays with them. If I had 3 kids and 3 bedrooms it would be girls sharing, one for Julian and one for me. I don't understand why she wouldn't have her own room. Especially with all that masterbating she does! Lol. Me and sister always shared a room in our parents 3 bed as the 3rd bedroom was tiny and it was used if my grandma visited and things. Her girls are sharing anyway so don't get why they need another room.

Yessssss that’s who!!!! I couldn’t put my finger on who this reminded me of!!! Love me some Gemma tho 😂😂

I bet she was claiming dark brown nips when she was dressing up as Selena for her ass sex with crabby 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Gemma was evil and a witch so can see how Tracy could relate. Never understood the love for her character. She was awful. Even the guys on the show who do a rewatch podcast don't get it. Lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall
Go cry about it somewhere else & take your own advice 😂 If something like Tattle is affecting you to such a degree that you can’t get past any of the post here & had to come “get it off your chest” then maybe you have bigger issues. Don’t let it consume you 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
🤣🤣🤣glamariss is still trying to stay relevant. Always commenting on her posts. Tray mentioned hair by Bonita but not make up by glamariss, so she had to promote herself. I hope she realizes what a huge mistake she made collabing with this lazy ass .
Even when she does mention glamarass she doesn't post what colors or anything just the name. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t consume ANY OF US! We all still have our lives and we live it. We work, raise our families, clean, cook and enjoy our lives. We don’t have to pretend to be something we are not. This is our version of “coffee talk” but you go on and don’t be consumed by us.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If you read back in the posts here you will see it is the blatant lies that we comment on and rip apart she dishes it out we serve it up - after all we are picking apart photoshopped photos which she claims she does not do and that her photos is what she looks like - tattle determined that’s a lie - so if that (her own photoshop skills) is making her insecure either stop or be/show the real you.
We pull apart her hypocrisy double standards.
Trashy is a BULLY and can’t take the same medicine. She is a liar again tattle has proved this.
Trashy puts her bullshit out there- people will comment if she doesn’t like/ can’t cope with get off simple.
If Trashy wants to highlight her train crash life and her family, friends, agency, surgeon are ALL condoning this - well I am here for the laughs and all the croc of tit that goes with it. After all remember her words constantly and consistently is she is confident and is not at all bothered by comments and will do her and not change for no one.
Come in this is a woman that photoshops her kids

And also she don’t consume my life - I don’t follow her I come on here for the pure comedy- like her A1 blowjobs it’s free and crap

Wtf is going on with her top ballsac lip here?? Why is it sooo blurry??????
Probably a cold sore or herpes - been busy sweeping ass and blowing 🍆

🤣🤣🤣glamariss is still trying to stay relevant. Always commenting on her posts. Tray mentioned hair by Bonita but not make up by glamariss, so she had to promote herself. I hope she realizes what a huge mistake she made collabing with this lazy ass .
She is making herself look desperate for Trashys gratitude

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay. If you would like to leave you're more than welcomed. However, those of us who still want to talk about her will do so.
Thanks for your input, enjoy your day

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Trashy proving AGAIN she is unable to answer a comment with ANY degree of intelligence.
ALWAYS on the attack - your responses/ blocking does you no favours- your group of saddies are backward hillbillies who’s intellect matches yours

ONLY way she can feel like she is relevant
This pisses me off.....because She prob def blocked the girl, and continues to have a conversation with herself. Just like when she pinned my comment and went back and forth along with her saddies. AND a few of them came thru and messaged me nasty tit. She's so big and bad-- but will not fight up and up. Damn I reallllly hate this witch

Reactions: 20
WHY ARE YOU HERE? honest question, why?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.