Tracy DiMarco #91 Girrrrl how are you going to quote JayZ wearing a fake Burberry bathing suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These four that couldn’t be bothered helping you move. Who probably don’t know your children.
The same 4 that literally tit on you to your face?
the same 4 that could care less that you wondered off for 45 mins?
you’re only thankful for them because they pay for you to be a wet hole to stick it in when they’re too drunk and the 20 something year old’s friends made sure she didn’t go home with them.

Stop it. Your desperation is showing.

Reactions: 35
FC4EB86E-90E6-4EC1-9BBB-62B68E00C80E.png

It’s so easy to pretend you’re some great mom and having a sleepover bc the apartment is still clean. How many years did the girls go without hanging out with friends bc the townhome was a mess?

And why are they in the playroom bed? Curious about the girls room …

Reactions: 41
Here I thought I had seen it all… then this happened!! Ohhh MY EYES!!! I can’t unsee this!! Is that a finger coming out of her bleeping boob? What the duck is that? 🤢🤮🤢🤮
DA102861-A120-4E5F-98B4-203DDF6EB83C.jpeg
CF5687E5-C556-4EF0-9DB4-50C12A26B8F4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The same 4 that literally tit on you to your face?
the same 4 that could care less that you wondered off for 45 mins?
you’re only thankful for them because they pay for you to be a wet hole to stick it in when they’re too drunk and the 20 something year old’s friends made sure she didn’t go home with them.

Stop it. Your desperation is showing.
She has no respect for herself smh

View attachment 1415482

It’s so easy to pretend you’re some great mom and having a sleepover bc the apartment is still clean. How many years did the girls go without hanging out with friends bc the townhome was a mess?

I'm still so confused over this "play room".

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1415482

I actually don’t think this girl is sleeping over. It looks like that curtain was pulled to make it appear like that room is dark and they’re going to sleep soon.
Honestly, Tracy’s IG is enough for me to never let my kid stay at her house overnight.

Reactions: 28
So I’m convinced that she did that Tiffany theme reach out for a party got some pieces sent her way to decorate the girls room but now she has fucked here self and she can’t show the room cause she cancelled the gig and kept the decor!
and trashy please if you insist on keeping those Green suit photos up girl you need to re edit or re shoot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Welcome Back to The Messy Life of Tracy Maloney – Thread 91! We have come such a long way with our dumpster fire iNfLuEnCeR. We are still photoshopping ourselves and Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Nothing new! Skylar is always inappropriately dressed for her age. Tracy is trying to make Skylar her twin even more with the short shorts and crop tops.

Tracy has officially moved into her affordable housing, and we were told it’s a 3 bedroom, and saw the playroom and Julian’s room. Also in the video of Julian’s room, Tracy ratted herself out that she is still giving her 3 year old son a bottle. And of course, Tracy laying in the playrooms bed, watching a dirty movie. Seems fitting.

Tracy had the kids over Fourth of July weekend and was able to ditch them to dance the night away with Spongebob. Tracy tried to replicate Cher with a backless jumpsuit, but she looked like she came straight from the gutter. And of course, proudly displaying her botched titties, located in two different time zones. Also, over the holiday weekend, Tracy took the girls swimming at a friend’s house to only have others watch her children while she tanned (even though she has perfect Sicilian olive skin) and posted thirst traps. We even had proof of Jayden taking a picture as Tracy was showing off her white tongue and waving her middle finger. Class Act Maloney 👏

Sammy’s birthday party was also cancelled, and Tracy did an excellent job of telling the vendors it was cancelled by posting an IG story. It sure is hard planning and cancelling a party. Tracy deserves a night off just for the effort she put into it. :rolleyes:

A hairstylist in the Boston Area did the anonymous question and tagged Tracy for a collab and Tray jumped on a free haircut ASAPPPPPPP. Yet, she still hasn’t met up with Glamarass for the current collab. Make it make sense. Anything for a hand out I guess.

Corey has been posting stories and had some work out in Wyoming. But Tracy is still a single mom who solely provides for her children, she feeds them and bathes them. I mean, she’s a fabulous mother by giving bare minimum.

The birther posted a “heartfelt” moment with Julian, but it was more to show off her square boobs and flat ass and Julian was an afterthought. Ohhhh – and she was fishing for compliments as she didn’t smooth out her cellulite and was praised for being So rEaL

Cousin Ant and Tracy seemed to make amends and partied on Monday for Tommy Tanz birthday. Cousin Ant continues to show us how much of a degenerate he is by drinking and driving. Tracy’s real body was exposed MULTIPLE times during that day – FUPA alert – for someone who claims to have no belly fat. And just as we all have said, we are not body shaming for having a little pooch. We are calling her out for photoshopping herself to be some Skinny Minney when it’s clear she is not. Tracy continued to show us how classy she is buy putting a shot glass entirely in her mouth and drinking from a serving tray. She is quite the role model.

Tracy attempted to do the anonymous question yesterday and it failed miserably. I think she answered maybe 8 and then acted as if we weren’t bombarding her with her truth. I guess it’s hard being a crappy person. But she made herself feel better when she posted about being a great mom and had the saddies help feed her ego. Mom of the year took the girls to Target today and got Starbys and then deep fried hard boiled eggs.

Link to the last thread! Please add anything I missed

Mod edit, can we change the thread title to the most liked post from last thread? Can't see this one suggested and it's not a great look if the thread titles keep insulting someone's appearance with how many try to discredit Tattle

work of art right here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That video of her "saging" her fourever affordable home is so bleeping cringe!!!! She is was we used to call a herb.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1415482

this playroom… so confusing

is it possible that this is actually the girls room? My thoughts are we saw a 360 of the Construction Room for Jules (I know speculation is that could be at the grandparents house) but have we seen a full
360 of the playroom?

Reactions: 19
Please! Your profile pic! I’m bleeping wheezing!!!

Ladies, I say we start a GoFundMe for Trashy…proceeds would go to her obvious need of glasses and a therapist for her delusion bc that pic that she keeps reposting over and over again with the neon bikini and Rainforest Cafe 🐸 cup IS NOT bleeping IT! There is absolutely ZERO cute about that pic! From her weird I just tit myself pose to her lumpy uneven chest bricks, it is just gross!!
It looked better with the party hat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god bless you Maloney - god likes a tryer.

You forgot the sausage meat- but we’ll done from moving on from burnt Brussels 👏 👏 👏
Paper plate? Again!

View attachment 1415440

Big T and Cousin Ant would be prefect for each other. They could eat each other’s ass - I heard it’s keto friendly 😂
View attachment 1415482

So they will sleep in what is Tracy's bedroom/Julian’s bedroom/playroom?!
This must be the only photographable area of her apartment because everything seems to take place in this small space.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1415482

she can’t handle her own and she is having another child sleepover? And 100% Julian isn’t there obviously! She is NEVER with all of them alone. She can keep lying saying she is but it is clear!!!

I actually don’t think this girl is sleeping over. It looks like that curtain was pulled to make it appear like that room is dark and they’re going to sleep soon.
Honestly, Tracy’s IG is enough for me to never let my kid stay at her house overnight.
She is not the mom I would stand up and say I trust my kid to stay at their house! Hope this kid ate a good dinner before she got there or it’s a cup full of sugar and deep fried eggs on the menu!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
this playroom… so confusing

is it possible that this is actually the girls room? My thoughts are we saw a 360 of the Construction Room for Jules (I know speculation is that could be at the grandparents house) but have we seen a full
360 of the playroom?
There’s a door behind her couch in her “baking cupcakes” story (pics or it neva happened Trashbag) could that be another bedroom? The layout of this apartment is so weird !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.