Tracy DiMarco #91 Girrrrl how are you going to quote JayZ wearing a fake Burberry bathing suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Back to The Messy Life of Tracy Maloney – Thread 91! We have come such a long way with our dumpster fire iNfLuEnCeR. We are still photoshopping ourselves and Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Nothing new! Skylar is always inappropriately dressed for her age. Tracy is trying to make Skylar her twin even more with the short shorts and crop tops.

Tracy has officially moved into her affordable housing, and we were told it’s a 3 bedroom, and saw the playroom and Julian’s room. Also in the video of Julian’s room, Tracy ratted herself out that she is still giving her 3 year old son a bottle. And of course, Tracy laying in the playrooms bed, watching a dirty movie. Seems fitting.

Tracy had the kids over Fourth of July weekend and was able to ditch them to dance the night away with Spongebob. Tracy tried to replicate Cher with a backless jumpsuit, but she looked like she came straight from the gutter. And of course, proudly displaying her botched titties, located in two different time zones. Also, over the holiday weekend, Tracy took the girls swimming at a friend’s house to only have others watch her children while she tanned (even though she has perfect Sicilian olive skin) and posted thirst traps. We even had proof of Jayden taking a picture as Tracy was showing off her white tongue and waving her middle finger. Class Act Maloney 👏

Sammy’s birthday party was also cancelled, and Tracy did an excellent job of telling the vendors it was cancelled by posting an IG story. It sure is hard planning and cancelling a party. Tracy deserves a night off just for the effort she put into it. :rolleyes:

A hairstylist in the Boston Area did the anonymous question and tagged Tracy for a collab and Tray jumped on a free haircut ASAPPPPPPP. Yet, she still hasn’t met up with Glamarass for the current collab. Make it make sense. Anything for a hand out I guess.

Corey has been posting stories and had some work out in Wyoming. But Tracy is still a single mom who solely provides for her children, she feeds them and bathes them. I mean, she’s a fabulous mother by giving bare minimum.

The birther posted a “heartfelt” moment with Julian, but it was more to show off her square boobs and flat ass and Julian was an afterthought. Ohhhh – and she was fishing for compliments as she didn’t smooth out her cellulite and was praised for being So rEaL

Cousin Ant and Tracy seemed to make amends and partied on Monday for Tommy Tanz birthday. Cousin Ant continues to show us how much of a degenerate he is by drinking and driving. Tracy’s real body was exposed MULTIPLE times during that day – FUPA alert – for someone who claims to have no belly fat. And just as we all have said, we are not body shaming for having a little pooch. We are calling her out for photoshopping herself to be some Skinny Minney when it’s clear she is not. Tracy continued to show us how classy she is buy putting a shot glass entirely in her mouth and drinking from a serving tray. She is quite the role model.

Tracy attempted to do the anonymous question yesterday and it failed miserably. I think she answered maybe 8 and then acted as if we weren’t bombarding her with her truth. I guess it’s hard being a crappy person. But she made herself feel better when she posted about being a great mom and had the saddies help feed her ego. Mom of the year took the girls to Target today and got Starbys and then deep fried hard boiled eggs.

Link to the last thread! Please add anything I missed

Mod edit, can we change the thread title to the most liked post from last thread? Can't see this one suggested and it's not a great look if the thread titles keep insulting someone's appearance with how many try to discredit Tattle

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Welcome Back to The Messy Life of Tracy Maloney – Thread 91! We have come such a long way with our dumpster fire iNfLuEnCeR. We are still photoshopping ourselves and Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Nothing new! Skylar is always inappropriately dressed for her age. Tracy is trying to make Skylar her twin even more with the short shorts and crop tops.

Tracy has officially moved into her affordable housing, and we were told it’s a 3 bedroom, and saw the playroom and Julian’s room. Also in the video of Julian’s room, Tracy ratted herself out that she is still giving her 3 year old son a bottle. And of course, Tracy laying in the playrooms bed, watching a dirty movie. Seems fitting.

Tracy had the kids over Fourth of July weekend and was able to ditch them to dance the night away with Spongebob. Tracy tried to replicate Cher with a backless jumpsuit, but she looked like she came straight from the gutter. And of course, proudly displaying her botched titties, located in two different time zones. Also, over the holiday weekend, Tracy took the girls swimming at a friend’s house to only have others watch her children while she tanned (even though she has perfect Sicilian olive skin) and posted thirst traps. We even had proof of Jayden taking a picture as Tracy was showing off her white tongue and waving her middle finger. Class Act Maloney 👏

Sammy’s birthday party was also cancelled, and Tracy did an excellent job of telling the vendors it was cancelled by posting an IG story. It sure is hard planning and cancelling a party. Tracy deserves a night off just for the effort she put into it. :rolleyes:

A hairstylist in the Boston Area did the anonymous question and tagged Tracy for a collab and Tray jumped on a free haircut ASAPPPPPPP. Yet, she still hasn’t met up with Glamarass for the current collab. Make it make sense. Anything for a hand out I guess.

Corey has been posting stories and had some work out in Wyoming. But Tracy is still a single mom who solely provides for her children, she feeds them and bathes them. I mean, she’s a fabulous mother by giving bare minimum.

The birther posted a “heartfelt” moment with Julian, but it was more to show off her square boobs and flat ass and Julian was an afterthought. Ohhhh – and she was fishing for compliments as she didn’t smooth out her cellulite and was praised for being So rEaL

Cousin Ant and Tracy seemed to make amends and partied on Monday for Tommy Tanz birthday. Cousin Ant continues to show us how much of a degenerate he is by drinking and driving. Tracy’s real body was exposed MULTIPLE times during that day – FUPA alert – for someone who claims to have no belly fat. And just as we all have said, we are not body shaming for having a little pooch. We are calling her out for photoshopping herself to be some Skinny Minney when it’s clear she is not. Tracy continued to show us how classy she is buy putting a shot glass entirely in her mouth and drinking from a serving tray. She is quite the role model.

Tracy attempted to do the anonymous question yesterday and it failed miserably. I think she answered maybe 8 and then acted as if we weren’t bombarding her with her truth. I guess it’s hard being a crappy person. But she made herself feel better when she posted about being a great mom and had the saddies help feed her ego. Mom of the year took the girls to Target today and got Starbys and then deep fried hard boiled eggs.

@remi85 girl I am going to need you to recap my life when I decide to write my autobiography! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Thank you for your service 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mod edit, can we change the thread title to the most liked post from last thread? Can't see this one suggested and it's not a great look if the thread titles keep insulting someone's appearance with how many try to discredit Tattle
So good!!! Thank you!!

@SmotPoker29 how are you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@remi85 - amazing job

side note, I’ve never seen someone work so hard to prove her kids are clean…… every 2-3 weeks it’s “they are bathed” on a caption or story….. like what a weird thing to flex?? 1. Because it’s a lie but 2. Like she post tit that makes them dirty …..

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@remi85 - amazing job

side note, I’ve never seen someone work so hard to prove her kids are clean…… every 2-3 weeks it’s “they are bathed” on a caption or story….. like what a weird thing to flex?? 1. Because it’s a lie but 2. Like she post tit that makes them dirty …..
She really does only bathe them every 2-3 wks

• Sad
  • Sick
They're the saddest scotch eggs I've ever seen.. Where's the juicy sausage meat gently enveloping the egg in a sexy caress. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only core

Only correction I have is Julian is FOURever with the bottle. Not three. Otherwise well done. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The crazy thing is the photos she “Doesn’t” photoshop gets way more comments/compliments then the ones that are overly photoshopped.

They're the saddest scotch eggs I've ever seen.. Where's the juicy sausage meat gently enveloping the egg in a sexy caress. ?
Think that's why she just called them deep fried eggs. Are scotch eggs a thing in America?

Reactions: 13
I think it's more European.
Scotch eggs is essentially an egg wrapped in a layer of sausage meat and then bread crumbs... you get them pretty small like a picnic size snack here in the UK - I'm not a fan

Scotch eggs is essentially an egg wrapped in a layer of sausage meat and then bread crumbs... you get them pretty small like a picnic size snack here in the UK - I'm not a fan
They aren't deep fried either - although deep fried in the uk might not translate the same in the US lol

Reactions: 12
I’ll be honest I’m from Ny I’ve never seen these in my life. Also…really just sharing one paper plate??? Sit the kids down, give them a dish, and a drink and let them eat.

I’ve heard of scotch eggs, only from watching cooking shows. I’m about two hours south of Tracy (in NJ) and never saw Scotch Eggs or even deep fried, hard boiled eggs on any type of menu.

I’m so curious where this genius came with with deep frying eggs. Or who she’s trying to impress?! Hahaha

Random question - what thread title do you ladies see? I named it “Lumpy thighs, bumpy lips and 1 lifted tit” but it’s somehow changed to Jay Z and the fake Burberry bathing suit

Reactions: 17
I’ve only ever seen scotch eggs when I lived in Denver last year. Tons of little gastro-pubs and brewery’s serve them as apps.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.