Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Reciepts?? 👀 I’m all for the tea but these are some big accusations.

Tbag will never take the kids away from Corey 100% cause she needs him to take the kids on weekends GiGi and papa are travelling which is semi often. Also Corey has been posting banquet hall stuff - service industry is typically weekend shifts, could explain why she’s had them the past few weekends in a row. I’m sure she’d gladly take that trade off expecting child support payments to come from him working. Plus realistically she’s at her parents every weekend w the kids regardless, she’s not really being a single mom of 17 under 3billion
Here you go

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Lexi Martone from TLC’s UnPolished.

From my understanding, they’re like so down to earth and friendly that you really can’t find anything bad on them. Even Bria’s husband who has had his fair share of fuck ups seems to have his feet grounded.
it is so crazy that they were brought up today. I was so slow at work so I was looking at my fertility doctor's IG and he reposted a video of Bria’s Ivf journey. Never heard of them before. Then come in here and one of the topics is Lexi so I googled her and seen she was sisters with the girl I just watched in this video that had my crying like a little girl at my desk.

Sometimes things just line up that you were meant to see…

Side note… bc I am not telling many of my friends or family until there is something to tell but I love you all and feel like I know some of you. I’ve been dying to tell someone I just did my retrieval and ended up having 15 eggs, then down to 7 embryos, and after a few days 4 made it and were just sent for testing 💞💞 hence all the crying today. I am SO grateful. And why it is so hard watching these beautiful children just be tired around like a t-cup poodle.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Crazymomof3

Is she keeping the kids away from him and his family!?! Do we know this for sure. What a spiteful bitch
Yes I know for a fact !!'

Corey asks for more days and she's says no.. when Corey or Tara tries and calls the girls Tracy doesn't allow them to answer their iPads...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

penne4yourthoughts

Tracy today: “Oh no, don’t pay any mind to me 😊😊😊 Today is all about my son! Attention on him! 😊 I really wish people would stop recognizing me in public 😊😊
E82ADA63-BDBC-42CB-8B8A-48160139219C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
So Julian gets baptized today wearing wrinkled ass clothing and fake Nikes. But Tracy is all dressed up, with her hair and makeup done? Am i the only one who sees something wrong with this? It speaks volumes

Reactions: 53

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Stephanie seems like the type that wanted this out of spite. For show for her country club crowd. I’m not shocked anymore. That family is low key white trash. You can be white trash and have money.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
What is Tracy reason keeping the kids?
Backed Child Support…. She’s being a Kuntasauras because of money. You’re not allowed to withhold a child from seeing their parent just because they haven’t paid child support. It falls under Parental Alienation. Same as if you get put in prison, the parent with custody can not withhold bringing the child to visit. It falls under parental alienation.

Not allowing the kids to talk to their father or his family, parental alienation.

As long as Corey and his family have evidence of Tracy doing this…. this would be major grounds for Corey to be granted modifications in their custody agreement.

Tracy is really out here playing a dangerous game of Fuck Around and Find Out… she’s the one fucking around…. Some judges really do not play when it comes to Parental Alienation tactics, and right now, all of this screams from the roof tops Parental Alienation.

• Angry
  • Sad

SKM3700

Ladies, I would never normally share something like this on here, but I’m asking for thoughts and prayers. Someone close to me lost their 3-year-old in a tragic accident today. They lost their only daughter. They are without a doubt the most selfless people, the best parents, and constantly are giving back to others. I cannot imagine such a devastating loss.

• Heart
  • Sad

SippinHawtTea

Not this bitch having her sons baptism pictures and a dildo video 5 posts apart! She is TRASH complete fucking dirty dumpster stank ass bitch TRASH!!!! Nooooo class at all! Be proud Mr and Mrs Clean aka Country Club members your daughter is complete trash!
🗑 🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Seatr0llz

Haven’t posted in a while but had to chime in on this dumpster fire… this secret baptism is such a far cry from her posting the picture of her Corey and Jayden. Does anyone think she thought Corey would see her at the graduation and beg for her forgiveness now that she has her “revenge body” 😂😂😂 I believe Corey could care less and showed no interest in this washed up pig and it sent her into a spiral which would cause her to withhold visits with the kids. I’m just trying to think like the spiteful troll she is. She is clearly doing whatever it takes to get his attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Attached are the rules from the Catholic Church from my child’s baptism package in regards to godparents.

I think Julian’s godparents are Gigi and her brother on his baptism certificate. Tracy just wants to call Julie and Sammy his godmothers but the church doesn’t actually allow it. And that is why she so vaguely answered “we made it work” And that is why Gigi is holding Julian. She wouldn’t be holding him as he is being baptized otherwise.
From Julian's godmother. Guess she isn't as sweet as we all make her out to be. Have a good day, Julie. Since you wanna stand by someone who is 1000000% wrong for doing another human being like this.
Trash will ALWAYS sit with Trash.

OPPS, big bag Tracy. Guess it's different since Gene isn't alive

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46