Tracy DiMarco #91 Girrrrl how are you going to quote JayZ wearing a fake Burberry bathing suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve heard of scotch eggs, only from watching cooking shows. Iā€™m about two hours south of Tracy (in NJ) and never saw Scotch Eggs or even deep fried, hard boiled eggs on any type of menu.

Iā€™m so curious where this genius came with with deep frying eggs. Or who sheā€™s trying to impress?! Hahaha

Random question - what thread title do you ladies see? I named it ā€œLumpy thighs, bumpy lips and 1 lifted titā€ but itā€™s somehow changed to Jay Z and the fake Burberry bathing suit
On the link from page 50 on the last thread itā€™s named lumpy lipsā€¦but on thread #91 itā€™s the Burberry I noticed that too

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve heard of scotch eggs, only from watching cooking shows. Iā€™m about two hours south of Tracy (in NJ) and never saw Scotch Eggs or even deep fried, hard boiled eggs on any type of menu.

Iā€™m so curious where this genius came with with deep frying eggs. Or who sheā€™s trying to impress?! Hahaha

Random question - what thread title do you ladies see? I named it ā€œLumpy thighs, bumpy lips and 1 lifted titā€ but itā€™s somehow changed to Jay Z and the fake Burberry bathing suit

it was changed by a Mod.
1657750983001.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m looking at here? Sheā€™s either wearing a diaper, she forgot to tuck in her nuts, or her who-ha has been so over used, that itā€™s saggy and it shows.
And youā€™re right you donā€™t have to always tell your side of the story, but this witch, this bleeping TRASHBAG, not only beat a dead horse, she Dismembered it, Cremated it, and bleeping goes around sprinkling the ashes all over the place! Talk about TRASHBAG not BEING able to let go!
7A025DBA-D72E-47A4-AE94-AC7227523E2D.png
A345A8B3-0892-430E-9084-9B81F9C80582.jpeg
1385CCA7-5CCC-4CC5-B44D-D2306D67B619.jpeg

Letā€™s not forget that her tits are not the same size. And look at that Flintstone foot , tit is scary!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why the hell does keep insisting on sharing that damn neon bikini with the dumb ass frog cup, it looks like she won it a drawing for sweet frogs frozen yogurt placešŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m not gonna lie, this is the best way to take a picture of TRASHBAG! Cut the trash out of the picture! PERFECT!!
9D5933C8-263E-491C-A426-2B09662183E3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I seriously think her left implant flipped over. the right is so high and gives cleavage band the left only gives cleavage on the outer area by her armpit. She canā€™t actually be happy with that?

Reactions: 25
She wants this fantasy/storybook romance. She couldnā€™t handle the tough stuff when Corey needed her most. Why would any guy want her as a partner? All she does is threaten to expose their weaknesses. Thatā€™s not a trait of a good partner/wife.

Reactions: 43
She wants this fantasy/storybook romance. She couldnā€™t handle the tough stuff when Corey needed her most. Why would any guy want her as a partner? All she does is threaten to expose their weaknesses. Thatā€™s not a trait of a good partner/wife.
Tracy brings nothing to the table and at this point, she exposed herself for exactly what type of ex she is by doing that ā€œtell allā€ on Corey. Thereā€™s no way to spin itā€¦ not to mention how she brags about how she blackmails peopleā€¦. She will be lucky if she ever even dates steadily going forward. Sheā€™s better off just bleeping Tanz, Cuz and BMI in a steady circle jerk rotation at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
0DC523D6-80DB-4AC9-894F-C180D6D505C7.png

Big T and Cousin Ant would be prefect for each other. They could eat each otherā€™s ass - I heard itā€™s keto friendly šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Only core

Only correction I have is Julian is FOURever with the bottle. Not three. Otherwise well done. šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼
Please! Your profile pic! Iā€™m bleeping wheezing!!!

Ladies, I say we start a GoFundMe for Trashyā€¦proceeds would go to her obvious need of glasses and a therapist for her delusion bc that pic that she keeps reposting over and over again with the neon bikini and Rainforest Cafe šŸø cup IS NOT bleeping IT! There is absolutely ZERO cute about that pic! From her weird I just tit myself pose to her lumpy uneven chest bricks, it is just gross!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tracy brings nothing to the table and at this point, she exposed herself for exactly what type of ex she is by doing that ā€œtell allā€ on Corey. Thereā€™s no way to spin itā€¦ not to mention how she brags about how she blackmails peopleā€¦. She will be lucky if she ever even dates steadily going forward. Sheā€™s better off just bleeping Tanz, Cuz and BMI in a steady circle jerk rotation at this point.
I showed a guy who looks exactly like the guy from 365 and asked him flat out if he would date a 36 year old mother of 3 until 7. He looked at the photo and goes, no but I'd probably duck her and that's it.

Shes only good for a 5 minute pounding and that's it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.