Tracy DiMarco #91 Girrrrl how are you going to quote JayZ wearing a fake Burberry bathing suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. My 6 year old daughter is being raised on 90's & 2000's music and all the alternative/emo music I listened to in high school :LOL: She even asked me that the next time BSB comes if I could take her and I promised I would.
The only way she would get elbowed in the tit is if she went to an alternative show and there was a circle pit. I would be the witch to push her in if that were the case :LOL:
she hasn’t been out on a week she would never bring them
It's over 90 degrees where she is. I hope her makeup and implants melt in that heat.

Ha, I would have been SHOCKED if she brought her kids! There's no way she's going to let her own children cramp her style and prevent her from finding a new sponsor lol

Definitely middle class. Though they would probably have a lot more money if they weren't, you know, raising their 34 year old daughter AGAIN and her 3 children....
she doesn’t sWeAT lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to take my daughter to BSB as they're coming back to Manchester in December but its a school night and £70 each. I already saw the DNA tour in 2019 before covid stopped it so might wait for the next one. As good as it was not sure I want to pay for the same show again.
We have been to every JoJo Siwa concert that came to ohio it was the same friggin show each time and if bsb came back we would go again, I just like the experience they get

It's over 90 degrees where she is. I hope her makeup and implants melt in that heat.

Ha, I would have been SHOCKED if she brought her kids! There's no way she's going to let her own children cramp her style and prevent her from finding a new sponsor lol

Definitely middle class. Though they would probably have a lot more money if they weren't, you know, raising their 34 year old daughter AGAIN and her 3 children....
I would literally die if she would. I can't even imagine it

she hasn’t been out on a week she would never bring them

she doesn’t sWeAT lol
We as a species peaked in the 90s and we will never be that great again. We watch all 90s shows movies and listen to the music besides JoJo swia and blippi we are 90s die hards

Reactions: 14
God forbid she wore a normal BSB T shirt to the concert.
I can’t believe this is what she is wearing to BSB. Please know I am a total fangirl and love my boybands lol. When I saw this pic that was my first thought I was like what about a BSB tshirt? I did a meet n greet with them a few years ago and they were all super sweet and amazing! They held convo with all the fans individually and took pics with fans it was one of the best days I have ever had! Her tagging them “See you in 4 hours”
THEY DON’T CARE!!!! 🙄 i’m triggered bc don’t mess with my boys haha
God forbid she wore a normal BSB T shirt to the concert.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe this is what she is wearing to BSB. Please know I am a total fangirl and love my boybands lol. When I saw this pic that was my first thought I was like what about a BSB tshirt? I did a meet n greet with them a few years ago and they were all super sweet and amazing! They held convo with all the fans individually and took pics with fans it was one of the best days I have ever had! Her tagging them “See you in 4 hours”
THEY DON’T CARE!!!! 🙄 i’m triggered bc don’t mess with my boys haha
I for sure thought she was going to wear a cropped BSB shirt with either her laced up ass jeans or her leggings that have a zipper in the back 🤣. Someone needs to break it to her that none of them are going to fall in love with her. Can’t wait to see what the rest of her crew is wearing. I guarantee she’ll be the odd one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone make a new thread

I can make a new thread but can someone recap? About to head out for a family event and wont be able too - thank you!

New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.